Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (68199 Views)

Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by docphresh(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
new African facts updated on www.afrikanfacts.com
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
Aisha95:
Truth is that Men also love girls that are fun to be with. Not the boring types that can't easily keep a nice covo. Or is it the type that replies with abbreviations when chatting?
Heck, that is a big turn off to the guys.
Then adding to it, men loved being appreciated for even the least of things they do. Doing that will propel them to do more - it kind of cheer up their spirit.
Lastly, when a lady is committed to a religious belief, she is considered responsible to some extent so that as well is a factor that draws the attention of men to such ladies.

Well said aisha.

I detest ladies given a monosyllabic reply when chatting with them.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Ephemmm: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
Continue looking for a lady that possesses all these afore-mentioned qualities at your own peril tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
Counter thread please.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Lo. Hahahaha enyimba ke!

Lol don't be. Apply makeup where necessary not when u wana cook @ home and applying make up cheesy
They always think everything is a suitor.. Pot, spoon and cutleries dey look them I guess...
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by IYANGBALI: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Well said aisha.
K N u? Kkk 5n L8r..

I can kill for this.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
pbs4real:
Hahaha. . .nyc one tosyne2much and wristbangle. . . . . .i love the combo. . .grin

Lol. Thanks boss.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
We understand. Pele
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Freemanan:

K
N u?
Kkk
5n
L8r..

I can kill for this.

Very frustrating bro.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
Counter thread please.
Lol,,, this man..
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ronald4lif(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Well said bro. Thanks for the comment.

The marital journey is for men not boys bro.

Hehe! Oh really, for men not boys? Oh well.

If this piece doesn't hit the HQ na to riot oo. This na sure banker if I'm to borrow the terms of Baba Ijebu bettors. cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Orikinla(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Only 5% of Nigerian girls and women have such characters.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
olaglamour:

Minister for Women Affairs
plus relationship matters
[i] I throway salute oooo cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by bamac(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
even if na Borno
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by sluk(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lols.
Funny you.
Lalasticlala and I kwa? Nawa o... una fit put people for trouble o.

The problem now is, I have done all the listed. I even stopped wearing makeup, yet husband is not coming.
I want to change formation to 4-4-2.

What do you think?

And I have been patiently waiting for this day...can we talk about this?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Abayor7: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Empress2014(f): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
I have all these qualities and am still searching grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Well said aisha.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmm, one person can not possess all of these.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Seriously shocked shocked shocked...
if a lady posess all these qualities then I think she's a superwoman which means there'll be nothing to complain about, in orderwords, your relationship will be 100% perfect.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by younggerrard(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Story for the amadioha...
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe! Oh really, for men not boys? Oh well.

If this piece doesn't hit the HQ na to riot oo. This na sure banker if I'm to borrow the terms of Baba Ijebu bettors. cheesy

Baba e don enter FP sharp sharp. The Fastest thread that ever FP by me within few mins.

Meanwhile we are men cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ellechrystal(f): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
I possess all these. grin grin grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

Guy your number 11 is madly funny grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:
they have arrived!

nice one! but am guilty of just one.
suya ba?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Empress2014:
I have all these qualities and am still searching grin

Gimme your number na
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by bqlekan(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Take No 13 away for me, I prefer a lady to be a bit religious, helps in raising the children well.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
kerygalerie:
Interesting... I posses all those qualities....op, pls add, godly to that list. Men need women who can pray 4 the survival of the family, when trying tymz surface.

But you don't look "God fearing"

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by chibwike(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Who dey propose slow before
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by IYANGBALI: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Freemanan:

We understand. Pele
gbenu sohun jo tongue
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
chuksfor13:
suya ba?
suya ke, it doesn't freak me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.