Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (68205 Views)

Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by rosy4u(f): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
veekid:
ok
ultrazone2:
kkk
anigbajumo:
, .
Jamexjulius:
Nu
Ephemmm:
go
warris dis ... sad
dem swear for una
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by sonofananimal2: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:
Nowadays to find a lady who has an adorable character is synonymous to looking for a treasure beneath the earth surface.

Eventually when guys locate these category of ladies, they can break bank just to have them as their soul mate forever.

The pleasing characters some ladies possess that can make guys glued to them like magnet are;

1. Independent and humble

Statistics show that most independent ladies are arrogant. This gives an indication that when you sight an independent lady, she is either possessive or proud. However there are few who are independent and at the same time humble. Such type of ladies are hot coke for men to tie the knot fast.

2. Social and approachable

I was put to shame when a lady called me a pervert for sending her PM for which the purpose was to ask her to be among our guests for the weekly interview show. Ladies need to be approachable and social when dealing with guys online and offline as to understand their purpose of approaching them before jumping into conclusion.

3. Intelligence

Guys love intelligent ladies especially those whose intellect is sharp when it comes to discussion like business, career, investment, etc. I can count the number of such ladies on nairaland as I get excited anytime they aired their opinion.

4. Excellent cooks

When me, tosyne2much and some nairaland guys visited kachisbarbie house few weeks ago, she prepared an amusing and mesmerising delicacy that sent us on a deep sleep journey dreaming about her. No wonder lalasticlala always have an unusual motivation at the mentioning of her name.

5. Good sense of dressing

Ladies need to understand it is not until they wear outfits that will expose the glory of their body or wear parachute gowns like the SU sisters before guys can woo them. Guys love ladies whose outfits are smart, adorable and captivating coupled with lovely hairstyles.

6. Chaste character

Guys run from promiscuous ladies because there is high possibility that such act will continue during their marriage. Ladies who are against promiscuity are loved by guys.

7. Good natured or assuage character

Some ladies nag excessively which send negative signal for potential husbands. Guys love good natured ladies who aired their dissatisfaction only on issues that need change.

8. Good spending habit

A lady that is prudent (discipline) when it comes to spending money attract potential suitors for marriage. Guys appreciate ladies who are not the gold digging or grubbing types as they quickly ask her hand for marriage.

I JUST PRAY OUR NAIJA WOMEN POSSES THIS KIND CHARACTER,

COS I KNOW SAY ALL OF THEM POSSES STUPIDITY angry

POSSES WITCH

POSSES FOOLISHNESS

POSSES THE ACT OF MUMUNESS

POSSES GOOD CHARACTER OF UNFAITHFULNESS

POSSES THE THE ACT OF CHEATING

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY NAIJA WOMEN WITH GOOD CHARACTERS, THEM ONLY MASK IT JUST TO TRAP AN INNOCENT MAN angry

NAIJA WOMEN!! YOUR DAYS WILL END LIKE THE DAYS OF THE DINOSAURS
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by IYANGBALI: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
scribespad:
Hmmm, one person can not possess all of these.
no mind the op jare
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by MRpii(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wristbangle must be a BOT
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kpolli(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
But as women with these characters don't exist nko
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
gbenu sohun jo tongue
In English please..
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Cholls(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
my brothers see how ladies full here...na wao.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
kpolli:
But as women with these characters don't exist nko
Celibacy..
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
sauceny:

But you don't look "God fearing"
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Freemanan:
Lol,,, this man..
abi nah. cheesy i can't learn anything new from this.
Empress2014:
I have all these qualities and am still searching grin

Maybe your torch light battery is dying off...Duracell batteries do last longer,with brighter rays cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by anwo247: 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:
Nowadays to find a lady who has an adorable character is synonymous to looking for a treasure beneath the earth surface.

Eventually when guys locate these category of ladies, they can break bank just to have them as their soul mate forever.

The pleasing characters some ladies possess that can make guys glued to them like magnet are;

1. Independent and humble

Statistics show that most independent ladies are arrogant. This gives an indication that when you sight an independent lady, she is either possessive or proud. However there are few who are independent and at the same time humble. Such type of ladies are hot coke for men to tie the knot fast.

2. Social and approachable

I was put to shame when a lady called me a pervert for sending her PM for which the purpose was to ask her to be among our guests for the weekly interview show. Ladies need to be approachable and social when dealing with guys online and offline as to understand their purpose of approaching them before jumping into conclusion.

3. Intelligence

Guys love intelligent ladies especially those whose intellect is sharp when it comes to discussion like business, career, investment, etc. I can count the number of such ladies on nairaland as I get excited anytime they aired their opinion.

4. Excellent cooks

When me, tosyne2much and some nairaland guys visited kachisbarbie house few weeks ago, she prepared an amusing and mesmerising delicacy that sent us on a deep sleep journey dreaming about her. No wonder lalasticlala always have an unusual motivation at the mentioning of her name.

5. Good sense of dressing

Ladies need to understand it is not until they wear outfits that will expose the glory of their body or wear parachute gowns like the SU sisters before guys can woo them. Guys love ladies whose outfits are smart, adorable and captivating coupled with lovely hairstyles.

6. Chaste character

Guys run from promiscuous ladies because there is high possibility that such act will continue during their marriage. Ladies who are against promiscuity are loved by guys.

7. Good natured or assuage character

Some ladies nag excessively which send negative signal for potential husbands. Guys love good natured ladies who aired their dissatisfaction only on issues that need change.

8. Good spending habit

A lady that is prudent (discipline) when it comes to spending money attract potential suitors for marriage. Guys appreciate ladies who are not the gold digging or grubbing types as they quickly ask her hand for marriage.

On target!
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
bamac:
even if na Borno
Baba na to pursue dem go dia oooo cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kossyablaze(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lols.
Funny you.
Lalasticlala and I kwa? Nawa o... una fit put people for trouble o.

The problem now is, I have done all the listed. I even stopped wearing makeup, yet husband is not coming.
I want to change formation to 4-4-2.

What do you think?
Hey can we be friends?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by LordTrezy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
kerygalerie:
Interesting... I posses all those qualities....op, pls add, godly to that list. Men need women who can pray 4 the survival of the family, when trying tymz surface.
I've found me a wife cheesy which part of Jalingo are you??

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Chestbeater: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by IYANGBALI: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
sluk:

And I have been patiently waiting for this day...can we talk about this?
you wan start your hobby.........toasting grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
sauceny:

Guy your number 11 is madly funny grin
Hehehehe cheesy

Baba no mind me jawe cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ojnnaco(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:
they have arrived!
nice one! but am guilty of just one.
And which is number 12
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
ojnnaco:
And which is number 12
not atall
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by IYANGBALI: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Freemanan:

In English please..
قصققيؤ للااتتس لثللااعاعسؤثبثغهصخخننكس شبببسغغععصت
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by damiloladuke: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Quite hilarious

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by anigbajumo(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
rosy4u:

warris dis ... sad

dem swear for una

I no gat u,cum again
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Missmossy(f): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmmm interesting grin

No lady has it all anyway.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ifyan(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kai our babe don sufa for this boos den hand.

All dis qualities .

Mahn!chie!hmmmmm
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
abi nah. cheesy
i can't learn anything new from this.
You can hardly learn any reasonabl thing in this section... Its just a platform for fun and adolescent delinquencies...

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
chai...this boy don spoil finish o...right, left, centre. grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ifoundmyperfect: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lols.
Funny you.

The problem now is, I have done all the listed. I even stopped wearing makeup, yet husband is not coming.

What do you think?

This should be a breaking news... grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by boolet: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
#Loyalty
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by abduldope(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
9. a lady that doznt watch TELEMUNDO series
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Captain001(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lols.
Funny you.

What do you think?

Lol @changing formation. Oya come, I've been looking for you.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Mbkite(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
kerygalerie:
Interesting... I posses all those qualities....op, pls add, godly to that list. Men need women who can pray 4 the survival of the family, when trying tymz surface.
send me ur number sharply, let dis search stop. Idontire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.