Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? (40126 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / If You Are Asked To Marry Me Or Collect 100million Which One Will You Go For / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by gloriana(f): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

trust me

i dont do virgins.....

#DatzHowIroll
r u scared of d blood or what?
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by lepasharon(f): 12:51am On Aug 07, 2015
AzontoGhost:
lepasharon my student, come and learn grin

I dey wait for you since now..
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 07, 2015
lepasharon:

I dey wait for you since now..
lepasharon...,*seald lips*.
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by MistadeRegal(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2015
sonofananimal2:
grin grin BLEEDING,
Guys don't bleed, girls do. Another proof is feeling weak at times early in the morning
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by bukatyne(f): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2015
An2elect2:

kiss sweety, you sounded just like me here. smiley

Thanks
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by husna88: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2015
Yes yes....why d ladies?if a gal looses her virginity b4 mariage she is a disgrace...wat about d guys?..why?!!!
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by 123papas(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2015
Some keep it only for better chances of landing a man - a 'prince'. And if d man is not a 'prince', ..........wahala dey
xyzhill:
but itz one step in dat line
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by predatorX: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2015
because one way or the other us, males, would have popped our gunz in the act either in reality or while fantasizing about your kind Op.
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by cutepaul(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
queencalipso:

Honey I can't plagiarise Somebody's work I don't see A reason to do so when I still have my brain I can only improve on it and not copy everything word to word.

sweetie I guess we'll create a new word for that...........something like....... Plagism!!!!....that's like halfway!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by xyzhill(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
123papas:
Some keep it only for better chances of landing a man - a 'prince'. And if d man is not a 'prince', ..........wahala dey
yea I get wat u mean Bro.. N itz getting xo real dis days
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Kruzilano(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2015
sonofananimal2:
GOING BY YOUR THEORY, THAT'S MEANS ALL RAPIST HAVE A MASTER KEY undecided

WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE AND MASTER KEYS angry
master keys do not unlock padlocks by force......
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Sunshinelady(f): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
shegsky:
But why is it that only girls are asked to keep their virginity? What about us men, eh? I have read a lot of posts and comments that talk about girls keeping their virginity, and some guys even insult those that are not virgins.

But my question is this: Is it only girls that are meant to keep their
virginity?

What about guys? And again how will a lady be able to keep her virginity when guys are always asking for sex then turn around and
insult her for losing it?
It is not only women that are expected to be pure, guys should be pure as well. You want a lady to be pure, yet,
you won't stop asking for sex. If she still refuses, you try to make her weak in her
defence. Yet, you will come online or elsewhere and shout about girls keeping
their virginity until marriage.. Are we immune to virginity?

Let’s stop asking ladies out, and even when they accept to date us, don't ask them for sex.

Help them to keep their
virginity until marriage and stop putting the whole virginity and purity struggle on them alone!

Just my humble opinion though.

Thanks!
. So men like dis still exist?

1 Like

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. So men like dis still exist?
Dear. I can do all things through christ who strenghtens me. #KABIO OSI

1 Like

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by QueenEdna(f): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Every1 is expected to keep deir virginty till marriage regardless of the sex, bt its jus a hopeless case wt most guys cos D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are naturally promiscous... *Its in d blood*, dnt even bother lookn 4 1, cos U̶̲̥̅̊ may die trying....
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
QueenEdna:
Every1 is expected to keep deir virginty till marriage regardless of the sex, bt its jus a hopeless case wt most guys cos D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are naturally promiscous... *Its in d blood*, dnt even bother lookn 4 1, cos U̶̲̥̅̊ may die trying....
Why these negative mindset Dear ? , am only urging you to think positively and pronounce something good and great into your future. I believe that no matter how spoilt these world and generation becomes, i will surely get married to a Virgin. #I BELEIVE IT AND THAT SETTLES IT. Shalom .
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by QueenEdna(f): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2015
shegsky:

Why these negative mindset Dear ? , am only urging you to think positively and pronounce something good and great into your future. I believe that no matter how spoilt these world and generation becomes, i will surely get married to a Virgin. #I BELEIVE IT AND THAT SETTLES IT. Shalom .
.i am jst being realistic here okay. der are better 'good' to pronounce into my future than wishing for a VIRGIN, pls i am not stopping you from wishing, morova i didnt say 'all' guys, i said 'most', so U̶̲̥̅̊ still have some hope(dnt knw if U̶̲̥̅̊ are male or female) . All i desire is an 'honourable man' virgin or not...... Shalom

1 Like

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by doublex: 5:06am On Oct 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeah I'm not obsessed with respect

I'm obsessed with making money grin

As long as we two are both business minded then we'll get along fine
sister i feel you smiley i feel the same way my difference being that the only respect am obsessed with,is that of my fellow sisters!...am never going to be obsessed with getting the respect of the male gender that tried and still tries to put us down in order to control us because of their stupidity and insecurities. I doubt its the 'good' women of the patriachy that brought us the freedoms we have now,its the 'bad' women and thats what i proudly will be(am 17) and inspire many girls and women out there smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by doublex: 5:21am On Oct 10, 2015
the answer to this post op is this:society is literally telling dudes to go Bleep themseleves smiley woman 1:"if dudes are expected to have lots of sex but ladies are expected to stay virgins until marriage,but homosexuality is baf.i'm really confused who dudes are supposed to be having sex with" woman 2:"guys,i got it.society is literally telling dudes to go Bleep themselves" :p 8-)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by MistadeRegal(m): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
sonofananimal2:
grin grin BLEEDING,
A guy does not bleed. I never bled and never will.....Doctor Who.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.