Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? (40127 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / If You Are Asked To Marry Me Or Collect 100million Which One Will You Go For / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Oya make una begin deyyy fuuccckk till una livvve no more and una manhooddd lives on
u sound like we can fvck if women no dey... truth is, d more we fvck d more u get fvcked...

1 Like

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by jimmy101231(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
delectablegyal:

Which kind of s.tupid opinion is this?

How many keys have opened ur own lock?

this person they tell you reality na as a guy/girl you should have your own goal in this life so if you are a guy you still have your own life by keeping ur. Virginity then u will see a virgin mary for sure too I'm not a virgin and I don't expect to marry one if that happen na by chance...smoke some weed u go fit reason well

1 Like

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by kiowy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
jaymejate:
Brother if supporting this notion will take us to hell i still support. I mean i AGREE.
But do you guys will stop and also, do you think some girls can't stand living without sex. It is just the way and what the World is.

He/She that want the best for himself/herself should just stay away from sex.
Many don't know that sex is even a blood covenant btw two. Demonic girls are out there destroying destinies and lives still some he-goat nor go gree hear.

Ladies wey no pure again will SURELY regret and suffer at the end.

So it's choice, no 1 can force anyone.
BUT HE THAT HAS AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR!
ur english. Ehh

1 Like

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
So true
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Westadon(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
jaymejate:
Brother if supporting this notion will take us to hell i still support. I mean i AGREE.
But do you guys will stop and also, do you think some girls can't stand living without sex. It is just the way and what the World is.

Many don't know that sex is even a blood covenant btw two. Demonic girls are out there destroying destinies and lives still some he-goat nor go gree hear.

Ladies wey no pure again will SURELY regret and suffer at the end.

So it's choice, no 1 can force anyone.
BUT HE THAT HAS AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR!
Even the married ones

1 Like

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by fabulousbrainzz(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nonsense threads all around
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by 1miccza: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
It should apply to both sexes

3 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
bukatyne:
@OP:

Very good one...

I marvel when people hype on female virginity only forgetting it talks two to tango.

I see some shitty analogy about locks and keys...

What is the lock? What is the key?

If men are free to be promiscuous, who are the people they do it with?

Or are we encouraging homosexuality? Let the guys run amok with themselves

I hear virgin men are not good in bed... Please who was born with bedmatics? Every bad ass guy was once a virgin and learnt from women. How sweet will it be you both learn together

And again, the fact a man is experienced doesn't mean he will be able to satisfy you if he is unwilling to learn what pleases you as a woman

You do not know if a man is a virgin... you also do not know if he is a killer. You keep yourself pure because it is commanded and not because 'Nobody will not know'
Plz help me ask the ladies if they wud lov to marry a virgin guy?

1 Like

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Hawlahscho(m): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so we should date without nacking?
THE LION HUNTS TO KILL, NOT FOR FUN.
#ApexPredators

And d moment lion tries to kill bees......
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by jomoh: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
shegsky:
But why is it that only girls are asked to keep their virginity? What about us men, eh? I have read a lot of posts and comments that talk about girls keeping their virginity, and some guys even insult those that are not virgins.

But my question is this: Is it only girls that are meant to keep their
virginity?

What about guys? And again how will a lady be able to keep her virginity when guys are always asking for sex then turn around and
insult her for losing it?
It is not only women that are expected to be pure, guys should be pure as well. You want a lady to be pure, yet,
you won't stop asking for sex. If she still refuses, you try to make her weak in her
defence. Yet, you will come online or elsewhere and shout about girls keeping
their virginity until marriage.. Are we immune to virginity?

Let’s stop asking ladies out, and even when they accept to date us, don't ask them for sex.

Help them to keep their
virginity until marriage and stop putting the whole virginity and purity struggle on them alone!

Just my humble opinion though.

Thanks!

A guy can only keep his dickinity and not virginity.

As long as there's no word like Dickinity, then it is not required.
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Ak4me(m): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Thank God that I kept mine intact until I got married. Its good if we men can do so.
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by saasala(m): 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=queencalipso post=36647882][/quote]
Eeyah, sorry o, the guy copied your write up and it made frontpage.
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by deeLima86(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Joavid:

Its not your opinion. its a copy and paste xtupid adage someone put together and you took it hook, line and sinker.

So you would teach your son he is a key, and the only way he's considered a real man is when he sleeps with every gal he sees.

And the day your daughter loses her hymen, she is useless
A very constructive piece with a whole lot of sense...spot on babe.

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Walexsammy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
sparkleRed:
A key dat opens every lock is a master key while a lock dat allows any key opens it, is useless and would be thrown away

*shrugs* my own opinion
ah dey gbadun u jare...btw, hw u dey?
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Walexsammy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Why will it pain me am i d one to marry all d boys ni e no concern me make dem like no learn ow to keep body shebi hiv std and all don dey kee una like road side chicken
U are not doin me u are doing ursef angry
abeg stop dis threat of std's jare...e no dey reign again
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by islandmoon: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
cos boys can easily die of congi, so they decided to wave it for them,

so, no one will kill his grandmother with a cumshot! have you seen the American Pie?
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Walexsammy:

grin go yansh oloshooo wey get std wivout condommm
Write ur will down before u do o

1 Like

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Walexsammy:

grin go yansh oloshooo wey get std wivout condommm no treat ya sef
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by menxer: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
shegsky:
But why is it that only girls are asked to keep their virginity? What about us men, eh? I have read a lot of posts and comments that talk about girls keeping their virginity, and some guys even insult those that are not virgins.

But my question is this: Is it only girls that are meant to keep their
virginity?

What about guys? And again how will a lady be able to keep her virginity when guys are always asking for sex then turn around and
insult her for losing it?
It is not only women that are expected to be pure, guys should be pure as well. You want a lady to be pure, yet,
you won't stop asking for sex. If she still refuses, you try to make her weak in her
defence. Yet, you will come online or elsewhere and shout about girls keeping
their virginity until marriage.. Are we immune to virginity?

Let’s stop asking ladies out, and even when they accept to date us, don't ask them for sex.

Help them to keep their
virginity until marriage and stop putting the whole virginity and purity struggle on them alone!

Just my humble opinion though.

Thanks!

being "dis-virgined" is the removal of the fore skin in men and the hymen in women grin

men lost theirs during circumcision grin

virginity is just hype, it doesn't add or subtract from a woman's worth.
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

firstly dats wat am craving for dis nyt grin which it was downloadable to eat embarassed

Bt read it again and again till d sense of it jump out of my post into your head ok tongue

Okay ma, By the way, I helped a lady I love keep her virginity bt she
eventually left me after many yrs for no good reason bt I never regret doing dat cos I knw one day,she wil remember and thank me for dat.So I can't really blame guys who dnt help ladies keep their virginity though.Is just a matter of the person's decision.
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Op is so daft not to notice that the world virginity is conned from the word Virgin.ia

Or do you think the statement “its a man worlds is just for saying sake” get a life abeg
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by deeLima86(m): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
The topic makes me ponder too, inasmuch am a guy but sometimes i wish women can have half of the sentiments men share- because what is good for the gander is also fine for the goose.
Unfortunately, "they say it's a man's world"lipsrsealed
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Jbond(m): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
I'm a virgin.

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by jaymejate: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
kiowy:
ur english. Ehh

Abi na, English is sour for mouth grin
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by IamLEGEND1: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hawlahscho:

And d moment lion tries to kill bees......

why would a lion hunt bees?

a lion goes for meat.

big, fat, succulent meat.

bees are food for spiders and other little things

and just in case u were wondering: a bee sting wouldnt penetrate a full-grown lion's hide.

1 Like

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Walexsammy(m): 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
bukatyne:
@OP:

Very good one...

I marvel when people hype on female virginity only forgetting it talks two to tango.

I see some shitty analogy about locks and keys...

What is the lock? What is the key?

If men are free to be promiscuous, who are the people they do it with?

Or are we encouraging homosexuality? Let the guys run amok with themselves

I hear virgin men are not good in bed... Please who was born with bedmatics? Every bad ass guy was once a virgin and learnt from women. How sweet will it be you both learn together

And again, the fact a man is experienced doesn't mean he will be able to satisfy you if he is unwilling to learn what pleases you as a woman

You do not know if a man is a virgin... you also do not know if he is a killer. You keep yourself pure because it is commanded and not because 'Nobody will not know'
pls and pls, we can't keep wat we dnt have...we can't keep virginity cuz we gatz no virgina

1 Like

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:
Well everybody knows that women are always the losers in this world

Our world is fallen, so things are not as they should be, they are just the way they are

Everybody should just be realistic with what they expect in their lives and how they allow others to influence them

Because once its gone, its gone...
Chai statements like that pain me so much..........

I just wish I was male at times so that statements like that wouldn't apply to me.
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by iameugene(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Op u r chief oga titus tongue
You follow opoho spend ur money on top opoho cheesy tongue

skibo shocked tongue
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by powerfulsettingz: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
sparkleRed:
A key dat opens every lock is a master key while a lock dat allows any key opens it, is useless and would be thrown away

*shrugs* my own opinion

Pls come again, I tink u wanted to make some sense there
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Gurgle(f): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Chai statements like that pain me so much..........

I just wish I was male at times so that statements like that wouldn't apply to me.

Yeahhh sad but its a reality. So the sooner we realise it the better. Because when we ignore it we make really bad mistakes

Have you heard the story of the lizard and the rat? Men are the lizards, we're the rats

But as I was saying on your thread, I think we can emerge as the winners if we acknowledge our position and act smartly
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Walexsammy(m): 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

grin go yansh oloshooo wey get std wivout condommm
asif u no no say most oloshoo clean pass some wey no be oloshoo self...and btw, u even no say condomm dey b4 abi.... tongue
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
A virgin guy doesn't sound very enticing.
shut up. is dis d best way u can express ur own contribution?
Slut

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / An Apology Letter From Men To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.