Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? (40136 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / If You Are Asked To Marry Me Or Collect 100million Which One Will You Go For / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by kulobyno: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
A
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Bonapart(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Am a boy and am a virgin

1 Like

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Why will it pain me am i d one to marry all d boys ni e no concern me make dem like no learn ow to keep body shebi hiv std and all don dey kee una like road side chicken
U are not doin me u are doing ursef angry
u still sound pained...

std no fit kill all d guys finish na.. HIv sef don tire na, d hype no b like wen d thing first reach.
plus, condom is cheap.
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Is that why the whites invented the statement, "It's a man's world"?

I doubt undecided
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by lippyrat: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by sigiyaya(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
shegsky:

How to Tell if a Guy is a
Virgin?
First of all it’s important to understand that there’s no way of physically knowing
that he’s still a virgin – guys don’t have anything like a hymen which can be broken
during intercourse. So you will have to go by your intuition and gut instinct when it comes to determining if your present boyfriend is
a virgin.

Here Are some common signs that suggest he is a virgin?

He is Very Shy About
Touching You
This is not a definitive sign but it can well be an indication that the guy is a virgin. Men who have had intercourse at least once would not be so shy of touching a girl. In fact shyness towards the opposite sex decidedly reduces in men who have been in intimate before. But
can you tell if a guy is a
virgin just because he is shy about being intimate? Not really but it’s a strong sign. So if a guy is shy about touching you, especially at the intimate body parts, it does hint at this being a virgin.

He is Very Uncertain
While Getting Physically
Intimate
If he is quite clueless about how to react to your advances then there is a possibility that it might well be his first time. Most guys
who are not virgins would just need a hint to start tearing at your clothes – they have done this before and their experience helps
condition their mind. Virgin guys would be very circumspect about how to go about getting intimate. IF YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN,YOU WILL FIND THE VIRGIN GUY ESPECIALLY CLUELESS.

He Kisses Awkwardly
Some guys are bad kissers but that does not mean they are virgins. But if a guy
kisses awkwardly, in a very shy or inhibited manner, it’s almost a sure sign that he is
a virgin. If a guy is pretty good at kissing you can be sure that he is not a virgin no matter what.

Using these signs you can tell if a guy is a virgin with relative surety, but of course there are no guarantees.
SO you took your whole time to copy this note shocked shocked
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by MENTORCH(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Such is life, why do only men pay dowries.

3 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
shegsky:

Thanks for your input. But nevertheless, can i actually no why 98percent of ladies detest guyz who is not a ' DON JAZZY ' sort of guy but will prefer going out / on a date with the so called PLAYERS! i mean the whatsup guyz. Although,these is another topic on its own, just wanna hear ur view.

Shey if u like pounded yam and egusi soup with ogufe meat u can kee ursef for it it makes u happy
U now av two gbeff girl in ur life angry
One can only cook rice and stew wiv uganda pomo
The other girl can cook pounded yam and egusi with ogufe add cow leg join food dat can make u turn transgenderrrr and gayy make u begin feel ursef
which will u go for?
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by domopps(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
The picture below answers the question correctly op!

Cheeeeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by damiloladuke: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
cuz they are the receiver

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by TK16(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
please guys, i am in a contest and i need a good number of likes to win...so please just follow this link and like the photo, thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/OriflameNigeriaOfficial/photos/a.200290263499697.1073741831.162469850615072/397468393781882/?type=1&pnref=story
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by gurunlocker: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
simple answer.... u can't recognize a virgin male, so we don't need advice
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by scentmarlc(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
Na only guys like sex? undecided

I wonder ooooocheesy
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
justified19:
u still sound pained...

std no fit kill all d guys finish na.. HIv sef don tire na, d hype no b like wen d thing first reach.
plus, condom is cheap.

Oya make una begin deyyy fuuccckk till una livvve no more and una manhooddd lives on
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by ronald4lif(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Yea, ladies must keep their virginity why guys are free to screw anything in skirt. Hypocrisy of men.

9 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by sonofananimal2: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
shegsky:
But why is it that only girls are asked to keep their virginity? What about us men, eh? I have read a lot of posts and comments that talk about girls keeping their virginity, and some guys even insult those that are not virgins.

But my question is this: Is it only girls that are meant to keep their
virginity?

What about guys? And again how will a lady be able to keep her virginity when guys are always asking for sex then turn around and
insult her for losing it?
It is not only women that are expected to be pure, guys should be pure as well. You want a lady to be pure, yet,
you won't stop asking for sex. If she still refuses, you try to make her weak in her
defence. Yet, you will come online or elsewhere and shout about girls keeping
their virginity until marriage.. Are we immune to virginity?

Let’s stop asking ladies out, and even when they accept to date us, don't ask them for sex.

Help them to keep their
virginity until marriage and stop putting the whole virginity and purity struggle on them alone!

Just my humble opinion though.

Thanks!
COS ONLY GIRLS HAVE VIRGINIA angry

IF YOU ARE A GUY, DID YOU HAVE VIRGINIA undecided

SO WHY WILL YOU ASK A GUY TO KEEP HIS VIRGINITY undecided

OR ARE YOU AN HERMAPHRODITE?

3 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by oluwatunde1984(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]

this is to remind you that if you have not given your life to Christ you do so today because our Lord Jesus Christ is coming just like a thief in the night.

ask yourself and check your life if He comes now are you going with Him?
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mtcheeeeew.
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Brightology2(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha
sparkleRed:
A key dat opens every lock is a master key while a lock dat allows any key opens it, is useless and would be thrown away

*shrugs* my own opinion
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
dem dey pay dowry for man?
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by niceeric(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
cos na their(girls) version of the 'lower dichotomy' na him dey come with nylon (reminds me of the nylon usually placed between a door opening and the body panel of a new car)....our own na tested and trusted for optimum performance from the 'company' hence the lack of nylon therefore no need for any virginity palava

Ok...got to sleep.....by the way, NAFDAC should kindly look into the chemistry behind Magic Moments Vodka, that shi is too real....anyways His Royal HIGHNESS gotta sleep...zzz
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
domopps:
The picture below answers the question correctly op!

Cheeeeeeeers

A lock that can be opened by many keys in nigeria is called Ashawo key.
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
sparkleRed:
A key dat opens every lock is a master key while a lock dat allows any key opens it, is useless and would be thrown away

*shrugs* my own opinion

Its not your opinion. its a copy and paste xtupid adage someone put together and you took it hook, line and sinker.

So you would teach your son he is a key, and the only way he's considered a real man is when he sleeps with every gal he sees.

And the day your daughter loses her hymen, she is useless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by emperorchedda(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so we should date without nacking?

THE LION HUNTS TO KILL, NOT FOR FUN.

#ApexPredators

I tire for them. Whats the fun of dating without sex??
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by ascholani09(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
And so.. For d woman u gat no choice u dat to keep it.,but u know some of them may loose their V due To some otherr me reasons apart from sex maybe sickness, athleticism and so on. Bt for d man u think u can flex along and still search for V. TAKE NOTE -THERE IS GOD O-.. shocked
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by bukatyne(f): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
@OP:

Very good one...

I marvel when people hype on female virginity only forgetting it talks two to tango.

I see some shitty analogy about locks and keys...

What is the lock? What is the key?

If men are free to be promiscuous, who are the people they do it with?

Or are we encouraging homosexuality? Let the guys run amok with themselves

I hear virgin men are not good in bed... Please who was born with bedmatics? Every bad ass guy was once a virgin and learnt from women. How sweet will it be you both learn together

And again, the fact a man is experienced doesn't mean he will be able to satisfy you if he is unwilling to learn what pleases you as a woman

You do not know if a man is a virgin... you also do not know if he is a killer. You keep yourself pure because it is commanded and not because 'Nobody will not know'

14 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Shey if u like pounded yam and egusi soup with ogufe meat u can kee ursef for it it makes u happy
U now av two gbeff girl in ur life angry
One can only cook rice and stew wiv uganda pomo
The other girl can cook pounded yam and egusi with ogufe add cow leg join food dat can make u turn transgenderrrr and gayy make u begin feel ursef
which will u go for?
Lady, i swear, Am confuse like kilodeee. Wetin ogufe, ponmo, egusi dey do for these matter. Cant stop laughing.
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by chigoizie7(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
I know that if u ask virtually all the girls in this forum, if they will want to either date or marry a virgin guy, all their answers will be a very BIG NO!!!!!.

Now, u all want an experienced guy right?

How I'm wan take get the experience?

*through constant sexual intercourse of through masturbation?

*i guess it will be through constant sex.

*now, with who, will they have the constant sex?

*a fellow girl , I guess,

* and after gettng the experience from the other girl, he will dump the girl to come and date u aabi?

*and if he does not dump the girl and still wants to date you, he is a cheating BF abi?

*now, which girl will the guy have constant sex with so as to get the experience? You? Or nkechi, or ifeoma, or tolu? Or aisha? Or iniobong?

Seriously,I Didn't actually make any sense. Anyways, its just for posting sake.

Goodnite

2 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
shegsky:

Lady, i swear, Am confuse like kilodeee. Wetin ogufe, ponmo, egusi dey do for these matter. Cant stop laughing.

firstly dats wat am craving for dis nyt grin which it was downloadable to eat embarassed

Bt read it again and again till d sense of it jump out of my post into your head ok tongue
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Bonapart:
Am a boy and am a virgin

That's what Boyz do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

An Apology Letter From Men To Women / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.