Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (27027 Views)

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Please Judge This Matter / Relationship Doctors, Please Judge This Case. Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
not a gud one....u not a wife material tongue
To you am definitely not
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 12:50am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

No. Am happy you applauded me for my honesty.
Jez tell me u are a gold digger.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
wish I knew him.....1ld have let him knw the kind of person u are tongue
Lol. Am not a bad person.
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 12:51am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

To you am definitely not
he doznt knw u are a snitch undecided
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 12:52am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. Am not a bad person.
trust me u are.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
he doznt knw u are a snitch undecided
You think am a snitch? How old are you?
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 12:52am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

it would be hard but after your daughter finishes insisting, crying and begging, eventually you will agree

the dad is easier to convince than the mother though
yeah, thats true i myt eventually agree, thats when we move to the next stage. Interferance in her marriage for the sake of her welfare.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
it great when it happens, love conquers it all but in africa, its hard when u dont get the backing of the elders....
True talk. But that's when respect for you comes to play. Besides,they know you can make the guy.
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 12:53am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

You mean most of the rich girls lack personality?

Yeah, just like extreme beautiful people. They are used to getting everything their way that they never developed any personality. Extrem beautiful are some of the most boring people to talk.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

If you want luv then tone down on your plan to be filthy rich, you are already beaufiful and being rich also would scare men away. There's a study that beautiful, intelligent and rich women have a harder time finding luv than any other women.

You already have the beauty lock down, just finish school and everything else will fall in place.
cry. Not filthy. But moderate perhaps. I thought they will respect you for that and want to be with you because you've proved you are industrious,can be independent and you're not a gold digger.
Re: . by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:54am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
forget him. U are too beautiful to go woo a guy. If he likes u. He will surely send u that friend request.

Welcome to real world.
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 12:54am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

That's why I don't understand when people say more money more problem. Sh!t being broke is a problem in itself plus all other problems compounded on it.
it should be more money more solutions, more ideas, more everything. Money made kanye and kim get married.
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 12:57am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

You think am a snitch? How old are you?
old enuf to be ur elder brother
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 12:57am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

True talk. But that's when respect for you comes to play. Besides,they know you can make the guy.
hmmm, if only they understand......the annoying part will be inteferance from a family elder u dont even know with his twisted opinion.

1 Like

Re: . by Gurgle(f): 12:57am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah, thats true i myt eventually agree, thats when we move to the next stage. Interferance in her marriage for the sake of her welfare.

Loooool you cant

if you interfere its going to make it worse. cause he'll think youre doing it because he doesn't have any money, which you are

only if she complains to you about him

But would you interfere if the guy was rich?

anyway, if you married a woman who was much richer than you, would you accept that kind of treatment from her family?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Yeah, just like extreme beautiful people. They are used to getting everything their way that they never developed any personality. Extrem beautiful are some of the most boring people to talk.
Hmm. Do you think my personality is ok?
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 12:58am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

cry. Not filthy. But moderate perhaps. I thought they will respect you for that and want to be with you because you've proved you are industrious,can be independent and you're not a gold digger.

Moderate is good. For me I don't want to be filthy rich, I just want to be comfortable.
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 12:59am On Aug 06, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Welcome to real world.
the real world is fun. Its nice when gals take that bold step but we guys always get the impression that they are cheap and thats not fair.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
old enuf to be ur elder brother
Then I shouldn't really be talking to you
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 1:01am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Then I shouldn't really be talking to you
hahaha now she's pained tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
hahaha now she's pained tongue
Pained? Oh was that what you wanted to achieve?
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 1:03am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Loooool you cant

if you interfere its going to make it worse. cause he'll think youre doing it because he doesn't have any money, which you are

only if she complains to you about him

But would you interfere if the guy was rich?

anyway, if you married a woman who was much richer than you, would you accept that kind of treatment from her family?
hahahaha, rich dads are arrogant, they listen to no one, they will continue to interfere till their daughter tell them to stop., only then will they stop. As for me, i dont think i can handle the pressure of marrying a lady from a rich family so no thanks is what i will say.
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 1:04am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:
Hmm. Do you think my personality is ok?

You know how to hold convo, you are God fearing, u can take a joke and dish out, u know when to be serious and when to have fun. You have a great personality.

1 Like

Re: . by Gurgle(f): 1:07am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, rich dads are arrogant, they listen to no one, they will continue to interfere till their daughter tell them to stop., only then will they stop. As for me, i dont think i can handle the pressure of marrying a lady from a rich family so no thanks is what i will say.

im trying to think what my dad would do (not that im rich). but even if something was happening I don't think I would tell him, because he would just use mouth to destroy my husband lool and make it worse for me

ok, can you marry a poorer woman?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You know how to hold convo, you are God fearing, u can take a joke and dish out, u know when to be serious and when to have fun. You have a great personality.
Yay. Thank you. Talking to you is always refreshing

2 Likes

Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 1:15am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

im trying to think what my dad would do (not that im rich). but even if something was happening I don't think I would tell him, because he would just use mouth to destroy my husband lool and make it worse for me

ok, can you marry a poorer woman?
hahahaha@ur dad's actions.... It depends the relationship u have with ur dad, if u are friendly with him, u can tell him when to interfere and when not to..... If the problem is serious then u gotta tell him. As for me yeah, i can marry a poor woman, a working one, if i marry a rich lady then am going to spend my money on her and not her dads money.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

wouldn't you be embarrassed if he stumbled across it im sure he could guess it was him you are talking about
Who are the mods pls? Seun and lala...something? Anyways,am hoping this thread won't go on for long and ''IF''he comes to nairaland,he won't see it or me. He probably is a busy busy person
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 1:17am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Yay. Thank you. Talking to you is always refreshing
see sweet love, when will i oh lord? U guys should go get a garden and profess ur love . LOL
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 1:17am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Who are the mods pls? Seun and lala...something? Anyways,am hoping this thread won't go on for long and ''IF''he comes to nairaland,he won't see it or me. He probably is a busy busy person

Yeah lalasticlala and ishilove? don't know how to spell their names captainswag help?
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 1:18am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
not a gud one....u not a wife material tongue

Remember we all fall for someone ova one thing or another. Some people fall the money, some fall for fame, some fall beauty, something has to attract you to the person before the luv comes. There's no such thing as luv at first sight. Only lust
Re: . by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
see sweet love, when will i oh lord? U guys should go get a garden and profess ur love . LOL
Do you really know jiggaman? Or you met him here?
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 1:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:

Don't act like we don't know about you and firsteva.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married / Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.