Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (27037 Views)

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Please Judge This Matter / Relationship Doctors, Please Judge This Case. Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah lalasticlala and ishilove? don't know how to spell their names captainswag help?
Lol. I wonder how they will go about deleting it. Anyways not now yet. But thank you so much. Your contribution puts me at ease. smiley
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 1:21am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Do you really know jiggaman? Or you met him here?
i met him here but u know how we ghanaians are, we bond easily and quickly like glue and plastic.

1 Like

Re: . by Gurgle(f): 1:21am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. I wonder how they will go about deleting it. Anyways not now yet. But thank you so much. Your contribution puts me at ease. smiley

Uwc..hopefully I'll see you and mr millionaire's wedding on BEN tv one of these says haha

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
i met him here but u know how we ghanaians are, we bond easily and quickly like glue and plastic.
You're a Ghanaian too? That's cool.
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 1:22am On Aug 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Don't act like we don't know about you and firsteva.
LOOL

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Uwc..hopefully I'll see you and mr millionaire's wedding on BEN tv one of these says haha
Hahahaha grin. Shh. Jiggaman is here

1 Like

Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 1:23am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:
You're a Ghanaian too? That's cool.
u didnt know?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
Why don't you ghanaians like putting up your pictures?
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 1:24am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha@ur dad's actions.... It depends the relationship u have with ur dad, if u are friendly with him, u can tell him when to interfere and when not to..... If the problem is serious then u gotta tell him. As for me yeah, i can marry a poor woman, a working one, if i marry a rich lady then am going to spend my money on her and not her dads money.

yeah im very friendly with him. don't think I would tell him unless its a very serious issue cz I wouldn't want him to worry

I hope to marry from the same economic background, this is sounding too complicated lol
Re: . by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
u didnt know?
No o
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 1:25am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Why don't you ghanaians like putting up your pictures?
coz we are black like charcoal according to some nigerians. Lol
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 1:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:

are you dark
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 1:28am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah im very friendly with him. don't think I would tell him unless its a very serious issue cz I wouldn't want him to worry

I hope to marry from the same economic background, this is sounding too complicated lol
lol, why is it getting complicated, love should be the most important thing, then how u 2 plan ur life together, personally speaking, i wouldnt want my wife to contribute financially to our responsibilities, i will tell her to use it to set up a biz that will benefit our kidz.....
Re: . by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
That's true right?
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 1:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

are you dark
not quite. Tho am not very fair
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 1:30am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, why is it getting complicated, love should be the most important thing, then how u 2 plan ur life together, personally speaking, i wouldnt want my wife to contribute financially to our responsibilities, i will tell her to use it to set up a biz that will benefit our kidz.....

yeah that's true

ok. I think I would want to pay smaller bills (water, electricity) and manage money for foodstuffs since I would be the one cooking it. and he can pay the bigger ones. we have to discuss that before we get married
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 1:31am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
not quite. Tho am not very fair

Ok like Chris Rock?
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 1:31am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

That's true right?
hahaha, not entirely true. The thing is some of born fair here but the weather and they choose not to use creams that will keep them lyt.... Besides we have alot of fair peepz here too.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah. I also heard that some cool comfortable or moderately rich ladies hardly marry below their class. Either higher or same class. Is that not wonderful?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha, not entirely true. The thing is some of born fair here but the weather and they choose not to use creams that will keep them lyt.... Besides we have alot of fair peepz here too.
You stay in Ghana?
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 1:33am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah that's true

ok. I think I would want to pay smaller bills (water, electricity) and manage money for foodstuffs since I would be the one cooking it. and he can pay the bigger ones. we have to discuss that before we get married
yeah such discussions b4 marriage is important. Do u think u could lend ur husband a big amount in the future?
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 1:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok like Chris Rock?
lol, like boris cudjoe's colour.
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 1:36am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

You stay in Ghana?
yeah, am in gh, where the capital is accra.....with swag from gh. Lol
Re: . by JiggamanGh: 1:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah that's true

Not to be sexist but women are the best when it managing finances for the household.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah, am in gh, where the capital is accra.....with swag from gh. Lol
L9l. That's really nice. Am happy to be talking to someone in Ghana. cheesy
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 1:38am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike, i know ghanaians who have uploaded their pix here. Batman123, iamord etc, i myt upload mine in the future.
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 1:39am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah. I also heard that some cool comfortable or moderately rich ladies hardly marry below their class. Either higher or same class. Is that not wonderful?

Im really not sure. I know of a few couples where the lady is much wealthier than her husband and its working well. But that's because they don't listen to what other people say about them. Because Africans can be mean with their comments sha

when you say "rich" do you mean just any kind of rich or rich due to education? because I think I prefer that one. even if not a millionaire I would still prefer a moderate level professional to a very rich singer or footballer or something.

what do you think?
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 1:40am On Aug 06, 2015
dovelike:

L9l. That's really nice. Am happy to be talking to someone in Ghana. cheesy
nice to meet u too, b4 i registered i was a roaming guy, got to know my gh family over here, i got to know u were jiggaman's wife.

1 Like

Re: . by Gurgle(f): 1:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, like boris cudjoe's colour.

but that looks quite fair to me. do you have an earring
Re: . by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

it would be hard but after your daughter finishes insisting, crying and begging, eventually you will agree

the dad is easier to convince than the mother though

...if she go carry belle

That one sabi end all argument.
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 1:42am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah such discussions b4 marriage is important. Do u think u could lend ur husband a big amount in the future?

yeah of course I could. it would be an honour to assist him and in future it would be nice when he remembers that I was able to help him when he needed it
Re: . by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Im really not sure. I know of a few couples where the lady is much wealthier than her husband and its working well. But that's because they don't listen to what other people say about them. Because Africans can be mean with their comments sha

when you say "rich" do you mean just any kind of rich or rich due to education? because I think I prefer that one. even if not a millionaire I would still prefer a moderate level professional to a very rich singer or footballer or something.

what do you think?
Ahhhhhh. If wishes were horses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / How To Propose To A Man / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.