Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) (64448 Views)

Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by ldpele(m): 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
omenka:
Oh shut the hell up lest I smack the taste out of your mouth.

They asked a very intelligent question and it is up to the ex-president to answer. Can't read anywhere he made you his spokesman.

Weren't you guys jumping all over the place, ecstatic like piranhas on steroids when the same SR called the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, FRN, Mohamadu Buhari a SNAIL??

Degenerate hypocrites.

I wouldn't hire him for anything though. Dude hasn't an ounce of trustworthiness in him!
you sound too frustrated, seek counsel so u won't hang yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by iPrinz20(m): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
wingman:

You re a fo.ol
You ve always been a fo.ol
You will remain a fo.ol until a grave in a forgotten cemetery claims you

You are right broh.... Dat deranged fellow is nothing but a biological mistake... Insulting a man that he Omenka ain't worthy of shining his shoe.... Omenka can only be a gate man to Gej's gateman..... Omenka is not only a fo.ol.....after going through some of his posts here I can confidently state without fear of contradiction that he's a compound FO.OL and deranged......May his hate for Gej kill him faster than his jaundiced and poverty stricken brain..... FOOOL

8 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by menxer: 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
that's the crudest corporate insult garnished as a joke I've seen.

I wonder what will be the corporate counter attack?

Nigerian media houses: Masters in mudslinging and image "rubbishing" since.... 1700
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by manny4life(m): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
omenka:

They asked a very intelligent question and it is up to the ex-president to answer. Can't read anywhere he made you his spokesman.

Weren't you guys jumping all over the place, ecstatic like piranhas on steroids when the same SR called the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, FRN, Mohamadu Buhari a SNAIL??

Degenerate hypocrites.

I wouldn't hire him for anything though. Dude hasn't an ounce of trustworthiness in him!

Bros, you can't afford his hourly rate, his rate is your annual take home. Poor man wishing he could command the rich... There are insults that shouldn't be dignified with an answer and SR just proved that. While SR and their cohorts were hating, GEJ was tapped for the role of a UN special envoy, now dig that.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Amazo: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
oduastates:
Sorry I have not seen any skill to suggest that the man is employable.

grin grin grin What if Walmart were to have a zoo department!
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by northvietnam(m): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
SR and APC should enjoy while it last cs one day they will be out of power and another media will serve them the food they are cooking now. what goes around comes around. ask abacha, ask yaradua and ask gej, e no dey last . one day tunubu and co will be by the side line watching and another fool will rise up in power and redicle them.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Its a hallmark of d lowest ebb in constructive journalism of d 21st century. I always knew they had no pattern when they started. Good for Nigerians that read and digested their Junks.
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wow, what an expensive joke! I think that's too much to try on an ex-president, despite the fact that his administration was a fatal mess.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
sowore on self imposed exile.
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
oduastates:

Reason why you are unemployed or should I say underdeveloped. Get off his d**k
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by sunsewa: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sahara reporters media as a whole,God punish u all,from head to toe,let special thunders from above strike u all,ur a disgrace to ur profession,u people will never see good in ur life,stay fake. IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by olanie(m): 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
cornoil:
Sahara Reporters on the paycheck of Tinubu. Tinubu's media propaganda arm.

And they did this to him too?

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2015
omenka:

Degenerate hypocrites.

Stewpeed H*e. You can't hire your father and you dreaming of hiring someone that would hire and fire your earthly lineage on the same day. Keep dreaming o. Baskart

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Amazo: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2015
elbinmanny:
Is this Journalism or pure hate campaign?
Have your say angry

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/629318501514244096

It is said, "There are no stupïd questions, only stupïd answers"; and it's also said that, "The stupidest question is the question that has not been asked"

Now it is up to whomever to have sleepless nights, argue endlessly, develop a heart attack or even kill yourself over a question - that's not my business! undecided
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Jonathan see your life now

lipsrsealed
I pray yu use the same line to address yur father, wen he fails to achieve wht GEJ has achieve in his life time.
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by modelly: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2015
omenka:

Degenerate hypocrites.

Foolish talk

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by OpeDwarroir: 12:02am On Aug 07, 2015
omenka:

Degenerate hypocrites.

You've just made a big mockery of yourself. Hear yourself. No matter how hard you hate GEJ he has a greater status than anybody in your family, even your entire village
He is a former president for God's sake. The animosity you and SR has for GEJ has really blinded you not to know that it is a big insult on a former president.

6 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Ekiseme(m): 12:04am On Aug 07, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Jonathan see your life now

lipsrsealed
you be mumu

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Mcowubaba: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2015
lawanson44:

So GEJ came and told you he needs someone to hire him?
cheesy ..u even asked a wrong question....the question should be -Between Omenka nd GEJ who will feed/provide for each others' generation (both dead nd yet to be born)....see his little self talking..'i can't hire GEJ'
LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy...(narcissim nd delusion of the highest order)
He can call it stolen money/wealth..dat 1 na him buisness...but the fact be say....GEJ go employ him lineage grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by OpeDwarroir: 12:12am On Aug 07, 2015
omenka:
If only some Wailers know just how insignificant their cries are to me ehn.

Dudes, you can bleat like the billies you are, I don't give a beetle's balls about it. Grown very think skin to all that stuff. Matter of fact, when I see you guys bleating, I know I musta struck a raw nerve with my comment and that gives me immense Joy. cheesy

Midolian, that picture of yours would be perfect for this occasion honestly. grin

Frankly speaking, you wail more than the known wailers. Try to make some sense, if not for anything, for the sake of the young and ignorant

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Spybradd: 12:15am On Aug 07, 2015
oduastates:

dont piss in ur pant,nobody dey drag ya miaguard job..relaxgrin

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Spybradd: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2015
omenka:

Degenerate hypocrites.

Grumpus
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2015
Abeg make we no vex anybody weh mention "wailing wailers" again, make una just know say their dads and their entire families dae wail. grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Amazo: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2015
#IfWalmartComesToLagos will Kashamu be the cashier at the drug section? grin grin grin

Whoever came up with these "controversial" tweets deserves to be promoted. Sahara Reporters will probably trend on and off twitter for the next few days, lots of traffic generated, their company will be advertized for free globally by emotion-driven Nigerians and so on...and eventually translate to greater income with the least effort. What an excellent business strategy. This is the kind of person l like to employ - a street smart fellow who understands his job terrain very well (or better yet journalism smart in this case).
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by kodded(m): 12:25am On Aug 07, 2015
kropotkin2:
I begi that Jonathan deserves a lot worse than we dished out to him before he was shown the door. The corrupt drunk almost ruined our country with his ogogoro corruption. He's lucky the spotlight aint on him any more. Drunk, daft dullard that he is
can your father tie he (gej) shoe lace ? undecided
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by switcakes(f): 12:29am On Aug 07, 2015
this is no longer journalism but "JONA"lism

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Johnsinia(m): 12:34am On Aug 07, 2015
omenka:

Degenerate hypocrites.

U will run mad hating Gej all the days of ur life
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Damjoy(m): 12:41am On Aug 07, 2015
HzRF:

But can feed ur generation
Both the dead, alive and yet unborns

While you and everyone who eats from such money will Rot in hell... Odoyo

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 07, 2015
Pierocash:
God bless Sahara
And God punish your father
Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 07, 2015
doctokwus:
Where is the insult?
That is a very legitimate question!
It shouldn't have been asked sha!
No matter what,GEJ rule as Nigeria's president was a collective fault of every Nigerian;if we had all resisted OBJ's overrated estimation of himself and his judgements,we wouldn't have had d misery of d past 6yrs.
Oya SR,delete that question
Is your father MAD? This is also a legitimate question

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by sonymerlot: 12:51am On Aug 07, 2015
In my opinion, i think our culture has a lot to do with how we react to situations. However, if going by the US and UK that we copy at any slight chance is anything to go by....then, i simply don't see any offense in what Sahara report dished out. After all, it is politics! You need to have a very thick skin to play in that game cool

Muhamadu Buhari wen back to cattle rearing (not the Obasanjo type o) cool Buhari went back and he was busy tending to his cattle and proud of it too! He given all sort of names during campaign! But he ignored all that! Cattle rearing was his choice and went for it.

In America, people go back to being a regular citizen once they complete their terms in any public office! Arnold Sswazzeneger (pardon my spelling) cool was a Governor and he still went back acting in Hollywood! Goodluck Jonathan can as well go to Nollywood or even teaching inthe University if he truly believes in Nigeria.

The Huckabee guy on FoxNews, is still a tv presenter! Former Mayor of New York is still a public commentator on major TV network. Even i will not be surprised if i run into the Mayor of my Town employed in Walmart as a greeter! It is all about giving back and get back to grassroots!

It is only in Nigeria that we love double standards. What is so wrong in Goodluck being a greeter in Walmart for heavens sake? In Naija, we have this poor mentality that once you loose a political office you have to continue to have all those PA's and all that rubbish.
We should try to copy the US and UK in other ways too...afterall, naija political office holders were human before they went in to serve the people....they have every right to go back and be human once their term of office ends undecided

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) by Amazo: 12:54am On Aug 07, 2015
sunsewa:
Sahara reporters media as a whole,God punish u all,from head to toe,let special thunders from above strike u all,ur a disgrace to ur profession,u people will never see good in ur life,stay fake. IJN Amen.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) / President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.