Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families (23902 Views)

This Is A Real Destroyer Of Families...are You Guilty Of This Act Of Infidelity? / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:
What's this one saying?

Hag, do you mind waiting in line to get your turn to conversate with me?

Here's your tag: Dimwit/9348 . Join the queue!

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Warlord3000(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Standd is there something am missing...

Do you know this man from somewhere before ?

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by jnrbayano(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Whatelse do you expect from a bunch of misandrists?

One (Lagosmostkuit) even admitted on the first page that her father is lazy just to score a brownie point with the misandrists. I bet that comment alone got her admitted into their 'Hall of Hate'. From hence they might start tagging her in their man-hating threads.

That was the most foolish thing I have read all day.

Take your dad down in the public glare? No reasons whatsoever!

Untold foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
So the orangutan Truckpusher b get profile picture? shocked see the expired Baba 40 sumtin with ponmo lips claiming ayounge? Abeg make una zoom that pics and tell me if this one no suppose dey retirement home.Ewu!

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
delleby:

Truly you have very insightful contributions i must confess. But dont you think one of the reasons your so called bad women are bitter are because of their past encounters / experiences with some men. You know we see the world through our eyes.
Thank you and I truly feel humbled .
We've all had our fair share of disappointment from the opposite sex and using a particular incident or some past encounter to judge every person we come across shows a great lack of self consciousness of our immediate environment.
Aren't people different anymore?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Who?
Someone grin
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
delleby:

Truly you have very insightful contributions i must confess. But dont you think one of the reasons your so called bad women are bitter are because of their past encounters / experiences with some men. You know we see the world through our eyes.
What of the men that have had bad encounters with women kwanu? How about you see the world through their eyes too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:
So the orangutan Truckpusher b get profile picture? shocked see the expired Baba 40 sumtin with ponmo lips claiming ayounge? Abeg make una zoom that pics and tell me if this one no suppose dey retirement home.Ewu!
grin grin grin grin

Cry me an ocean please.

I told you ,you'll get burt hurt .I was on my own and you started coming at me with your leprosy infested finger typing nonsense to please your overgrown spinster .
You shee ya shef? grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

That was the most foolish thing I have read all day.

Take your dad down in the public glare? No reasons whatsoever!

Untold foolishness.

Exactly! How can a daughter term her dad as lazy and effeminate on a public forum just for a few likes? The misandrists even cheered her.

The ironic thing is that these females would still use it against her when an e-squabble occurs.

Cursed be the child who ridicules its parents. Even the bible attests to that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin

Cry me an ocean please.

I told you ,you'll get burt hurt .I was on my own and you started coming at me with your leprosy infested finger typing nonsense to please your overgrown spinster .
You shee ya shef? grin
Shatap! You up there looking like Victor O in his 50's and you are here claiming you younger than standd? GTFOH! You idiotic son of a zebra.

4 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Exactly! How can a daughter term her dad as lazy and effeminate on a public forum just for a few likes? The misandrists even cheered her.

The ironic thing is that these females would still use it against her when an e-squabble occurs.

True talk cheesy

Cursed be the child who ridicules its parents. Even the bible attests to that.
Errm not before that parent or parents have failed in their roles. By the way could you help with the bible verse?
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by ronald4lif(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Oops! How did I miss this thread
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Shatap! You up there looking like Victor O in his 50's and you are here claiming you younger than standd? GTFOH! You idiotic son of a zebra.
Dumb line.

I go post ya ugly pishure o. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by cococandy(f): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Abeg coco I can't laugh o.
I read the post like 3 times. Couldn't comprehend.

I must be getting old.

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by jnrbayano(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dumb line.

Why not die this back-and-forth thing...

Why engage in it?
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dumb line.

Stop repeating yourself abeg! What's stopping you? Let me guess,invisible spirits are begging you offline ba? When time reach, na you go enter yaba left go book bed space. Ode!

4 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by jnrbayano(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:

Someone grin

Who sealed the person's grave? smiley
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by cococandy(f): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Hag, do you mind waiting in line to get your turn to conversate with me?

Here's your tag: Dimwit/9348 . Join the queue!

Lol. I swear I don't know why you're pissed.

I think I should go back and understand why you're vexing. I'm just finding that particular post confusing because you're quoting softsparky and calling her feminist. Maybe you're misdirecting your vex meant for someone else.

See he's directing it here too.

lol again.

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
Oops! How did I miss this thread
Got to address that overgrown spinster that writes crap stories for dumb kids on nl.

You were on that thread when she came up and insulted everyone of us that we are jobless kids that gets monthly stipend from our parents .

Just wanted her to know some of us can foot her bills and as well pay her to write about nothing else but our diick. grin
Sometimes you just roll in here to get a good laugh with these things and some of them start feeling one thing....smh
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Hiohiohiohiohio
cheesycheesy

Truckie, I wish I had recorded my laughter on seeing this ya comment.

Igaha'egbum. Mbanu!grin

BTW, I still maintain that the title was relinquished to our Mama HF.
Don't drag me back.
Una don toughen me finish.
To wash these days dey hard me.
Ask Dearpreye!tongue

Wetin Truckpusher wan ask me? I'm in Jupiter ATM!

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by freeage7(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
delleby:

Its either you're seriously underaged and really don't know what life's about or you're one of those that need to experience it first by Possibly your beloved one to understand.

It will do u good if u open ursef up for constructive criticism. I read what u wrote ok. 1. I fault the caption. Cos u are generalising.
2. U fail to give point out salient points for the reasons u think men are losing their position as the bread winner.
3. Ur argument lack logic.
4. Are there any significant differences between "bread winner" &"head of household"
5. U made it look like, any woman dat pickup an odd job is the "head."

Sorry if I condemn ur write up ok. But I think u can do better by laying down ur points, having an outline, using the "5W&H" . Better still, u can apply "the cause and effect" pattern of writing. Remain bless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:
I read the post like 3 times. Couldn't comprehend.

I must be getting old.
I'm telling you...might have to DHL some anti-ageing creams to you eh... grin

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by delleby(f): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
blublahd:

What of the men that have had bad encounters with women kwanu? How about you see the world through their eyes too.
I don't dispute that fact. But that doesn't explain the excessive burden i see being put on women/mothers by most men.

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Why not die this back-and-forth thing...

Why engage in it?
She's crying and I want her to cry me some more tears.

I enjoy seeing them cry . grin

But bro ,how somebody go just come our section where she say she dun big pass all us come dey yarn dust nau.
Say person follow cripple play dun make all us get equal legs?
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by cococandy(f): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

I'm telling you...might have to DHL some anti-ageing creams to you eh... grin

Make I go sleep before they go use me cure vex this afternoon grin
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by freeage7(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Op, you're very correct!

God bless and keep my mum who always travel almost every week just to see her children survive and we actually have a father who does nothing. undecided

U are not being fair to ur father. U saying dis in d public? Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
delleby:

I don't dispute that fact. But that doesn't explain the excessive burden i see being put on women/mothers by most men.
Please I am going to ask this question and want you to be as logical as you can be
Why don't such women unburden themselves from such men?
Isnt it stupid for you to complain about something and still remain in it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
freeage7:

U are not being fair to ur father. U saying dis in d public? Hmmm!
That's because IDGAF!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by jnrbayano(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
She's crying and I want her to cry me some more tears.

I enjoy seeing them cry . grin

But bro ,how somebody go just come our section where she say she dun big pass all us come dey yarn dust nau.
Say person follow cripple play dun make all us get equal legs?

Let it slide bro. You don over shoot na. wink

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:

That's because IDGAF!
Jesus! grin grin grin grin grin

Babe,easy now....

I think he's right ya know? Have you tried confronting your dad? Don't give up on him just yet.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Let it slide bro. You don over shoot na. wink
Coming from a fellow man and not some asslickers, I'll let it slide .
Thank you bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / How & Why do siblings fall apart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.