Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families (23880 Views)

This Is A Real Destroyer Of Families...are You Guilty Of This Act Of Infidelity? / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ewuro4:
What happened here ? sad
I dunno too undecided I got 17mentions from this place cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Tamee(f): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Tamee(f): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by delleby(f): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
ooh....judging from the way u sound,it seems u are experiencing such
Very correct. Even worse. So I'm not assuming or making up stories.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Warlord3000(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
standd:

cheesygrincheesy oh oh, you have seen for yourself na, he jumps out of the blues to quote me, insult and call his female folks names. This child trapped in the body of a 30+ yrs old adult sh!ts with his mouth and talks with his @nus so if I do not acknowledge nor reply his mentions; it's just cos I can't be drawn into his sh!t. He knows that he can't bully me, he tried it before and failed, just like the others.
But then, I have stopped replying cos you, my dear friend asked me to stop replying insults. Hope you didn't forget. And I respect you enough to listen to your advice smiley
Again, my mentor Ishilove keeps reminding me that I'm a mod, and so I should rub all the insults on my body like cream cheesy I am learning eh.

You my dear should stop quoting him too, he wouldn't mind insulting his parents in an e-fight just to score cheap points, so pls leave him to play in the mud all alone.

Cc Oreos

Btw, I went through your blog in search of the google indexing post. Can I do the indexing with my phone or do I need a PC? I need to start posting on my blog ASAP.

Sure you can... Same procedure... Use Chrome or firefox for Android.. In fact anyone sef
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
My fourteen years old neighbor and his friends are very active romancelanders. You won't believe the number of female monikers dying to meet him after he shows them his older brother's pics. The reason why I don't take that section seriously especially their endless lists on what a lady should be. I just read and laugh. He begged not to be exposed so,I won't. I pity the desperate ladies falling mugu for these little boys.

Kai! Give me the 411 ooo....i fit go dey crush on my nephew age mate ke....save this cougar abeg embarassed grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Warlord3000:

Uncle Truckpusher... I have tried so hard to ignore all this banter for quite a while but I think it's time to finally say something.. {even person owe another person money na small thing to this "manhunt"}

Uncle have you noticed how you have been quoting standd for the past couple of months without getting her attention... Hmm..

Why not just let it slide.

You quote her to insult her, name calling and abuse etc and yet no reply from her.

abeg if we pursue person tey and no catch am, no be to free the person and look other direction... {kilode gan na}..

This is a typical e-bullying and its getting too much...

Help yourself you can't continue to be like this.... {maybe politics section allows that but not in this way}

Please move on and find another victim.. Hmm maybe someone like me cheesy
Y'all should ignore the grandpa abeg! We wey sabi the m0ronic anoufia dey pray make hin madness no enter another gear. The deprived bab00n will never change! He feels fufilled coming online to yab women.Useless being!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
standd:

cheesygrincheesy oh oh, you have seen for yourself na, he jumps out of the blues to quote me, insult and call his female folks names. This child trapped in the body of a 30+ yrs old adult sh!ts with his mouth and talks with his @nus so if I do not acknowledge nor reply his mentions; it's just cos I can't be drawn into his sh!t. He knows that he can't bully me, he tried it before and failed, just like the others.
But then, I have stopped replying cos you, my dear friend asked me to stop replying insults. Hope you didn't forget. And I respect you enough to listen to your advice smiley
Again, my mentor Ishilove keeps reminding me that I'm a mod, and so I should rub all the insults on my body like cream cheesy I am learning eh.

You my dear should stop quoting him too, he wouldn't mind insulting his parents in an e-fight just to score cheap points, so pls leave him to play in the mud all alone.

Cc Oreos

Btw, I went through your blog in search of the google indexing post. Can I do the indexing with my phone or do I need a PC? I need to start posting on my blog ASAP.
Deluded biitch trying to sound normal .
When I'm done with this match ama take your sorry ass to the cleaners.
Between , who made you a mod? Oh! I forgot that Nairaland belong to the dogs these days. grin
Nkita Bendel. grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Deluded biitch trying to sound normal .
When I'm done with this match ama take your sorry ass to the cleaners.
Between , who made you a mod? Oh! I forgot that Nairaland belong to the dogs these days. grin
Nkita Bendel. grin
You no dey shame? You are here boasting of taking a woman you are 15 years or more older than to the cleaners? Dem use bullying swear for you? Go and trade words with your age mates o!!!.Agbaya! Alayinironu!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Y'all should ignore the grandpa abeg! We wey sabi the m0ronic anoufia dey pray make hin madness no enter another gear. The deprived bab00n will never change! He feels fufilled coming online to yab women.Useless being!

Trust me when I say I have ignored the anuofia endlessly. But he can't stay away cheesy He probably will fall down dead if he doesn't quote me in a day. I watch how little kids poo on his head in the romance section and I wonder how a man with no self respect thinks I will acknowledge his mentions.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

And the ugly biitch had to come up online to rant .

I still have your horrible gorilla looking face picture intact to show to the world what an ugly thing you are and it makes you so insecure that you can't even upload ya Bleep face on your profile . grin

You begged people to beg me to let you be - now you just woke me up again right ? get ready to run again because this time there would be no mercy for you.
At least I was on my own when you came calling like the diick nibbling goblin that you are - you just bought for yourself a nice space in my net. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
standd:

Trust me when I say I have ignored the anuofia endlessly
. But he can't stay away cheesy He probably will fall down dead if he doesn't quote me in a day. I watch how little kids poo on his head in the romance section and I wonder how a man with no self respect thinks I will acknowledge his mentions.
I do the same with him but the animal comes back begging. He'll be like "Id,i'm sorry i hAve been hounding you on nl,let bygones be bygones". Very useless being!

9 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You no dey shame? You are here boasting of taking a woman you are 15 years or more older than to the cleaners? Dem use bullying swear for you? Go and trade words with your age mates o!!!.Agbaya! Alayinironu!
Shut your trap you skunk. grin
What makes you think that I'm in any way older than anyone of you calling yourselves kids .

Kids indeed , little wonder your smelly madam standd had to insult everyone in a particular section to feed her low self esteem and massage her useless ego that is nothing to write home about but imbecilic delusion of grandeur.
You don't have a dog in this fight - Why do you care? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:

I still have your horrible gorilla looking face picture intact to show to the world what an ugly thing you are and it makes you so insecure that you can't even upload ya Bleep face on your profile . grin

You begged people to beg me to let you be - now you just woke me up again right ? get ready to run again because this time there would be no mercy for you.
At least I was on my own when you came calling like the diick nibbling goblin that you are - you just bought for yourself a nice space in my net. kiss
I begged people? I see your warapaleptic fits is affecting your brain cells.Post the pics now....you think say i dey fear? You can blackmail others but not badosky. Your generation no reach. Post the gorilla looking face make we see if the person wey born you no resemble abacha deadbody. He-diot!

7 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

I do the same with him but the animal comes back begging. He'll be like "Id,i'm sorry i hAve been hounding you on nl,let bygones be bygones". Very useless being!

I have a feeling he insults all the females in his house and beats them up too, or any female that is unfortunate enough to date him. 80% of his posts are either insults to his person or his parents, he plays in the mud with the kids online until they insult his parents but he never stops.
I started ignoring him a long time ago and I will keep ignoring him.
I can't deal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Begged an ugly thing like you ? undecided

Damn! You're obviously having a nightmare .
When was the last time you had a medical check up for malaria parasite ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shut your trap you skunk. grin
What makes you think that I'm in any way older than anyone of you calling yourselves kids .

Kids indeed , little wonder your smelly madam standd had to insult everyone in a particular section to feed her low self esteem and massage her useless ego that is nothing to write home about but imbecilic delusion of grandeur.
You don't have a dog in this fight - Why do you care? undecided
I don't think, I know.

You are in your late 30's. Infact, you go don 40 sef cus back in 2013 you were 30 sumtin.Old f00l,grow up!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Warlord3000:

Sure you can... Same procedure... Use Chrome or firefox for Android.. In fact anyone sef

Alright I will try and if I can't do it, you know I will disturb you until you help out tongue

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
standd:

I have a feeling he insults all the females in his house and beats them up too, or any female that is unfortunate enough to date him. 80% of his posts are either insults to his person or his parents, he plays in the mud with the kids online until they insult his parents but he never stops.
I can't deal.
I'm also aware that you're one insecure thing that had multiple abortion at 18 , rejected by your iidiotic parents that drinks themselves to a stupor every night.
But you show up here with your wacko stories for some bunch of uneducated dolts that keep running after your smelly pom.
I know that you're above 30 ,so stop forming an innocent little girl.
Who da hell made this insecure, deluded and hypocritical thing a mod?

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Begged an ugly thing like you ? undecided

Damn! You're obviously having a nightmare .
When was the last time you had a medical check up for malaria parasite ? grin
Na you need the mental check up.You seriously need to have your skull examined.Also, your peeps had better have you caged in a shrine in your village till the Gods of una village can wipe the curse following your oloshious self around.Ashinu!

4 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
All these endless cries and lament about men being the HEAD..the way you carry yourself is the way people will carry you...

When you know yourself and your worth being the HEAD won't be up for discuss,you won't even be bothered about being the HEAD it will be your naturally...so many half baked men here on nairaland
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by cococandy(f): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowu is not ugly. I've seen her picture before tongue
(Just wanted to say I catch you for the lie)

#Runs away to keep watching from the sideline.
Truckpusher:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

I don't think, I know.

You are in your late 30's. Infact, you go don 40 sef cus back in 2013 you were 30 sumtin.Old f00l,grow up!!!!
Vowel nigglet , do I look like I have time to entertain a dumb ass biitch that would pass for a gorilla? Nah !

I want your rag ass and that smelly biitch you call standd to show up herself and stop quoting and insulting his dumb parents from the sideline.
Biitch ! Bring it on -

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
standd:

I have a feeling he insults all the females in his house and beats them up too,
or any female that is unfortunate enough to date him. 80% of his posts are either insults to his person or his parents, he plays in the mud with the kids online until they insult his parents but he never stops.
I can't deal.
Oh yes he does! You can tell from his rants he had an animalistic upbringing. Persin dem suppose use bury Oni of ife. Even the gods of ife will reject this useless thing.

7 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:

Lolz....this geh sef! You better go and balance on the sofa b4 we use wuruwuru push you comot. grin
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:

She's as ugly as hell - You prolly seen the enhanced version of that ugly thing .

If you see her face, you'd demand that her parents be sued for giving birth to such an anomaly in human form.
Meanwhile , stay away from this - You don't want to be caught up in the crossfire .

6 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
She's as ugly as hell - You prolly seen the enhanced version of that ugly thing .

If you see her face, you'd demand that her parents be sued for giving birth to such an anomaly in human form.
Meanwhile , stay away from this - You don't want to be caught in the crossfire .
Yea that was your first words to your folks right? I feel your pain...na so e dey happen wen goat dey mate with humans,dem go born Truckpusher. cry

6 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by cococandy(f): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:

Meanwhile , stay away from this - You don't want to be caught in the crossfire .

Ok. grin
Idowuogbo:

Lolz....this geh sef! You better go and balance on the sofa b4 we use wuruwuru push you comot. grin
I'm sitting on the sofa. As if you know.

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

I begged people? I see your warapaleptic fits is affecting your brain cells.Post the pics now....you think say i dey fear? You can blackmail others but not badosky. Your generation no reach. Post the gorilla looking face make we see if the person wey born you no resemble abacha deadbody. He-diot!
You were somebody that ordinarily your birth certificate should be an apology letter from the condom factory.
Hey ! I won't post it I'll give to someone else that will spread it to anyone who cares.
Ugly thing hiding under a faceless forum to feel funky.
I blame Seun. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Yea that was your first words to your folks right? I feel your pain...na so e dey happen wen goat dey mate with humans,dem go born Truckpusher. cry
I'm done trolling your hungry ass.

You can now grab a coca cola bottle and make yourself happy .

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
You[s] were somebody that ordinarily your birth certificate should be an apology letter from the condom factory. [/s]
Hey ! I won't post it I'll give to someone else that will spread it to anyone who cares.
Ugly thing hiding under a faceless forum to feel funky.
I blame Seun. grin
Repeated bars.Be creative for once in your godforsaken life. If I had a face like yours, I will put out proposals non-stop to factories that manufacture Halloween masks and hope they invite you in for a photoshoot. After all, dem say make persin use wetin dem gat to get what they want. Oloshi!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With An Overstaying Mother In Law / Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.