Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families (23886 Views)

This Is A Real Destroyer Of Families...are You Guilty Of This Act Of Infidelity? / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Of course, I didn't expect an intelligent reply from. You've always lack the requisite brainpower to sustain and string words to make sense.

Thanks for always proving me right.wink
No matter how much you push it, you can't get me exchanging words with you here.

An advice for you, if you so much crave for family "headship" try and be a responsible husband and father to your kids, it takes a real man to love, cherish and raise family/children. Don't be just a pussypounder/sperm donor.

Now keep swerving!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by zicoraads: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Which moderator? Na the royal son of oduduwa you dey stylishly call werey? RoyalRoy,oya were were kiya mosa! Dash am 12 weeks ban. tongue
Sweetheart kiss kiss

I have missed you like kilode grin
And, in my defence, I made that under the influence of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
zicoraads:

Sweetheart kiss kiss

I have missed you like kilode grin
And, in my defence, I made that under the influence of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Origin or Schnapps? grin
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:

No matter how much you push it, you can't get me exchanging words with you here.

An advice for you, if you so much crave for family "headship" try and be a responsible husband and father to your kids, it takes a real man to love, cherish and raise family/children. Don't be just a sperm donor.

Now keep swerving!!!
Chop am! kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Ignored henceforth.

Aint nobody got time to be discussing oro gota doti with Nkpis.

Ciao!

Yeah. I wagered a bet I'd corner you like a rodent in twenty minutes and I did it in fifteen. How good can I get?cheesy

You've always been known as a servile, moderator-butt-kissing clown from your days in the Romance section and you'd always remain so. Not even a dog takes you serious.

Enjoy your holiday in CLOWNSVILLE.smiley

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
delleby:

Finally you get the whole picture. The truth is that these bad man as you called them are not just a few, dem plenty! Some even go as far as encouraging their male children to look down on women. Just imagine the number of men of this mind set that may be in next generation. May God help us and make us understand the true essence and role of everyone in a family.
No man in his right senses will encourage his male children to look down on women.
He's simply creating a chaotic future for that boy when you have people like standd and her lots of misandrist claiming to be practicing feminism.
I have always said that any society that refused to include their women in the scheme of things are bound to failure because at the end of the day the men you birth would be naturally raised by these same women and you can't raise better men with bitter women but we need to identify that some women have some deep rooted problem with men ,and of course feminism has provided an umbrella for them to practice their ungodly behavior.

We are in a society where this culture is part of our daily lives. I have always said that women should channel their fight through the appropriate places and not insulting men at the slightest provocation as if men aren't human too.
With these facts I can say that your generalization about men, especially by some female with very bad attitude problem is a flawed argument.
Let women demand for some basic right that would be enacted as a law to check the excesses of some these men but who says that some of these bad women won't use it as an advantage? And of course our leaders are the ones marrying ten wives - and this should be the first point of call to enable our younger generations of women to stop seeing themselves as pawns or commodities.
How about those women that are selling themselves for money?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeye girl. grin

That wasn't a fight , I was only sending that zombie in human clothing a message that she shouldn't come to a particular section to call others jobless kids with no life when some of us can pay her to sit at home and write her dumb stories. grin
Them for tear your trouser into pieces but all the same stay away from trouble. we can't win fights everyday you knowgringrin

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:

Them for tear your trouser into pieces but all the same stay away from trouble. we can't win fights everyday you knowgringrin
For where ? Na iron pant I wear enter here o. grin grin
cheesy
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Chop am! kiss kiss kiss
kiss
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by MizMyColi(f): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher, biko, create a thread o o o

You did it before, you can do it again.

You have no idea how many people will be inspired gleaning from the insights you spew here.

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:

An advice for you, if you so much crave for family "headship" try and be a responsible husband and father to your kids, it takes a real man to love, cherish and raise family/children. Don't be just a sperm donor.

Now keep swerving!!!

You obviously are being haunted by daddy issues.

Your vehement retort is quite telling -so much bottled-up pain.

So, your daddy was just a sperm donor? He didn't live up to his responsibilities? He was lazy?

Hey, you are the firsthand witness of the shenanigans of an irresponsible progenitor so a personal recount wouldn't be out of place.

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

I have always appreciated your rare insight into issues, and wisdom too. I equally saw your comments on the intelligent girls thread.
Your stand was balanced and objective.
I have actually gotten fine Schooling just reading your reply, tbh, I was expecting you to lash at me about my last statementgrin

This comment is worth creating a thread on, as a rejoinder to this one.

I'm typing this much as a reply because I think it's a courteous thing to do, seeing as you took your time to school me on this.

Else my simple reply would have been.....You Killed It!!!!cheesy
You know how we roll nau. wink
I hope say you no carry water for hand , I dun bath o
I don't need to be washed. grin tongue
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
seconded!!....nd the thing is,I dunno how to hate my dad
Try not to hate him..
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
Truckpusher, biko, create a thread o o o

You did it before, you can do it again.

You have no idea how many people will be inspired gleaning from the insights you spew here.
No time o. cheesy
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:

kiss
Yuck !! You dey blow kiss give chimpanzee ? undecided
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by zicoraads: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Origin or Schnapps? grin
Na crase? Wey u de thread? Am high on you babieeee...you set my soul on fire grin kiss
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by MizMyColi(f): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
embarassed
Truckpusher:
No time o. cheesy
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Deep down you know you lied. Coco caught you in the lie.

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bab00n dey call hin mumsi chimpanzee? Hian! This wan strong.

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
embarassed
Ok , I'll try and you'll grace it with a long insightful epistle and not some stories from some overgrown spinster that won't respect herself before menopause catches up with her. angry

Yes , I said it .

4 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
zicoraads:
Na crase? Wey u de thread? Am high on you babieeee...you set my soul on fire grin kiss
*pours fish water on him* now your soul go cool down. grin grin
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by MizMyColi(f): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
You know how we roll nau. wink
I hope say you no carry water for hand , I dun bath o
I don't need to be washed. grin tongue

Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Hiohiohiohiohio
cheesycheesy

Truckie, I wish I had recorded my laughter on seeing this ya comment.

Igaha'egbum. Mbanu!grin

BTW, I still maintain that the title was relinquished to our Mama HF.
Don't drag me back.
Una don toughen me finish.
To wash these days dey hard me.
Ask Dearpreye!tongue
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:

Deep down you know you lied. Coco caught you in the lie.
Coco was only trying to make the skunk feel good about herself . grin

I go send am to you through Mail make you see how the chimpanzee balance like abokki man shoe wey rain dun soak. grin

Cc
Cococandy , you did me a great injustice by saying that lied about Idowu's ugly face.
She has a fine voice though smiley but the face na high tension - if fit give pikin convulsion. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by MizMyColi(f): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ok , I'll try and you'll grace it with a long insightful epistle and not some stories from some overgrown spinster that won't respect herself before menopause catches up with her. angry

Yes , I said it .

You want me to do open pacifism again so WNTT will finish me abigrin
Mbanu.
If I need to, I know where to meet youtongue

Trust me, I will be there...
Maybe, I will feature on my blog sef, (if your royal hotness permits).

Cobweb and anthill don take over that my fine spaceundecided
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Osyxcel(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Aprokpo! tongue

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by chizobamgbume(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
zicoraads:
Our moderator has gone mad again cheesy cheesy

And as usual, the lapdogs are licking assess after the stench. cheesy
Who are the lapdogsgrin
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by delleby(f): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
No man in his right senses will encourage his male children to look down on women.
He's simply creating a chaotic future for that boy when you have people like standd and her lots of misandrist claiming to be practicing feminism.
I have always said that any society that refused to include their women in the scheme of things are bound to failure because at the end of the day the men you birth would be naturally raised by these same women and you can't raise better men with bitter women but we need to identify that some women have some deep rooted problem with men ,and of course feminism has provided an umbrella for them to practice their ungodly behavior.

We are in a society where this culture is part of our daily lives. I have always said that women should channel their fight through the appropriate places and not insulting men at the slightest provocation as if men aren't human too.
With these facts I can say that your generalization about men, especially by some female with very bad attitude problem is a flawed argument.
Let women demand for some basic right that would be enacted as a law to check the excesses of some these men but who says that some of these bad women won't use it as an advantage? And of course our leaders are the ones marrying ten wives - and this should be the first point of call to enable our younger generations of women to stop seeing themselves as pawns or commodities.
How about those women that are selling themselves for money?
Truly you have very insightful contributions i must confess. But dont you think one of the reasons your so called bad women are bitter are because of their past encounters / experiences with some men. You know we see the world through our eyes.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:

I go send am to you through Mail make you see how the chimpanzee balance like abokki man shoe wey rain dun soak. grin

Cc
Cococandy , you did me a great injustice by saying that lied about Idowu's ugly face.
She has a fine voice though smiley but the face na high tension - if fit give pikin convulsion. shocked
Shebi you wan post am hia? Y mail? No be the same you dey form badt guy with my pics before? Oh you think say fear go grip badosky like it hold your ex followers? May whatever you worship strike you left,right & center if you no post am. Goat!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by cococandy(f): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Well... She's not ugly. But of course we see things differently.

Anyway I'm staying out of it now like you asked.
Truckpusher:

Cc
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by cococandy(f): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
What's this one saying?
nigerianium:

So a few likes from a group of delusional misandrists masquerading as feminists equals "burying"?

I read the posts, no punchlines. Even at that, that you are moved by things as petty as likes just shows how insecure you feminists are and why you rant online all day seeking validation to your bland, banal and troubled existence. The likes make you _orgasm, yes? Who takes you gyno-humanoids seriously?
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by jnrbayano(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:
Liking post******

They have killed and buried someone on this thread***grin

Who?
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:
What's this one saying?
Lmao! Abeg coco I can't laugh o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With An Overstaying Mother In Law / Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.