Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo (14301 Views)

It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole / RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara / Igbos Were Actually Described As Practising Jews. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2015
spanishkid:
shouldn't you be out there stealing or what? Ibos are well known Criminals worldwide.
Is dat ur best line.
U and ur oda account excusemyfrench it seems I give u guys tough time.
Italian deportee kiss. grin.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Justbeingreal(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2015
spanishkid:
shouldn't you be out there stealing or what? Ibos are well known Criminals worldwide.
obobz I fear them, a ibo friend of mine asked me that if his dad dies cuz both of em' operate a joint account that shey the money wld become his.. I just open my mouth de look m shuuuu u kill ur popsy...ibos

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Ojiofor: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2015
damosthottest:

I SAID IT, YOU ARE A HAUSA, SAME AS YOUR GOVERNOR OKOROHAUSA.

THE KILLNG OF THE IGBOS IN THE NORTH STARTED IN 1940s.

YOU REALLY NEED TO BE TAUGHT
The guy you are quoting is not an Igboman.If you doubt reply him in Igbo language and see how he will ron to Google translator to rubish himself.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2015
Justbeingreal:
shut up
Eurober boy stop quoting me light and darkness has nothing in common go and play with ur fellow pigs in the South West.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Justbeingreal(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:

Eurober boy stop quoting me light and darkness has nothing in common go and play with ur fellow pigs in the South West.
naxo una de always talk anyhow Mr man am not Yoruba am even in d SE now lol
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2015
Justbeingreal:
naxo una de always talk anyhow Mr man am not Yoruba am even in d SE now lol
Who cares. grin. Eurober pig.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2015
Ojiofor:
The guy you are quoting is not an Igboman.If you doubt reply him in Igbo language and see how he will ron to Google translator to rubish himself.

I knew he was feigning to be an igbo
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Justbeingreal(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:

Who cares. grin. Eurober pig.
lol dude I don't know u have the power to know pplz tribe....lafz shut up ones again man wink
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Omololu007:
why did aguyi ironsi introduce a unitary govt wen he was in power?

He thought he was uniting the zoo called Nigeria but he didn't know it won't be appreciated, they were having another agenda.

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2015
Icon4s:
And em Mr Damosthottest, shelve this ur "Biafra must come to pass" dream. We well meaning Igbos have moved on. And stop dwelling in the past.

There is no moral justification for any govt to grant u ur wish of Biafra. It will even shock u dat if a referendum is done today Most Igbos will want to remain in Nigeria. Our parents & Grandparents paid d supreme price. Let us compete and strive for what is ours in Nigeria.Happy Sunday.

I'm sorry I don't buy your idea, when a real Biafran talk I will know. You can shove that your comment.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by revolt(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:
(1) those comments were made, just as every other arguments are made and countered in every House of Assembly, I am not sure they were ever passed into Law.
(2) no offense I am from Igbo, from imo state to be precise, but how come off all d Nigerian tribes only us were singled out? The question to ask is is der sth wrong with us?
(3) this above has nothing to do with the war, I blame Ojukwu for it.
(4) the north has the interest of its people at heart before anybody whether one Nigeria or not, same with what would attain in igbo land if the reverse was the case. So I don't see any thing wrong with those comment.
(5) northerners choose ur words rightly and wisely, u never can know what tomorrow would bring.
u can't be from igbo. Plsss ansa ur papa name

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by EasternLion: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:

All dz small small children, Biafra can NEVER rise again. Don't waste ur time, u better stop bad mounting other tribes then turn around to shout that some certain people dat u mouth lash on marginalize u.

Foolish idiot, come make we respect u like Ojukwu nau, shebi u want make we follow u so u succeed, Amy thunda tear u apart.

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2015
Icon4s:

Pls go back and quote where i said there was no Aburi agreement. And pls go through all my posts on this thread one after the other then come back here to appologise to me.

You asked a : was there aburi agreement? Your question was too childish.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by musicwriter(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2015
Icon4s:
This is jst a tip of d iceberge compared to what happened in 1966. My dad lost all his property in Kaduna where he worked then. The genocide was so intense that he trecked from Kaduna to Nsukka hiding in bushes during d day and walking at night.

I personelly believe the north is reaping from what dey sowed in d form of Boko Haram. I have no pitty for them at all.

And to those Igbos calling for Biafra in this 2015 u can see that there is no justifiable reason as at now for any government to grant us Biafra. We are nt under any form of torment or attack compared to what happened 1964-67.
Our fathers and grandfathers had paid d price for our survival as an Igbo race.Let them not observe from d great beyond how their children and grand children will suffer what dey suffered. They paid d expensive price so lets live in peace with our Nigerian neighbours

Thanks.

That's simply the origin of boko haram. For many years after the war people from southern Nigeria continue to be killed in the north, following the wish of northern elites. Now, they have a terrorist group in their hands.

Law of karma at work. REAP WHAT YOU SOW!.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2015
EasternLion:

Foolish idiot, come make we respect u like Ojukwu nau, shebi u want make we follow u so u succeed, Amy thunda tear u apart.
EasternLion wetin be dz now.
OK I take back my words go on with ur Biafra.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by musicwriter(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Icon4s:
This is jst a tip of d iceberge compared to what happened in 1966. My dad lost all his property in Kaduna where he worked then. The genocide was so intense that he trecked from Kaduna to Nsukka hiding in bushes during d day and walking at night.

I personelly believe the north is reaping from what dey sowed in d form of Boko Haram. I have no pitty for them at all.

And to those Igbos calling for Biafra in this 2015 u can see that there is no justifiable reason as at now for any government to grant us Biafra. We are nt under any form of torment or attack compared to what happened 1964-67.
Our fathers and grandfathers had paid d price for our survival as an Igbo race.Let them not observe from d great beyond how their children and grand children will suffer what dey suffered. They paid d expensive price so lets live in peace with our Nigerian neighbours

Thanks.

That's simply the truth about the origin of boko haram. For many years, even after the war people from southern Nigeria continued to be killed in the north, following the wish of northern elites. Now, they have a terrorist group in their hands.

Law of karma at work. REAP WHAT YOU SOW!.

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by EasternLion: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:
EasternLion wetin be dz now.
OK I take back my words go on with ur Biafra.

Pls don't play with Biafra with us Hard core, if u wan be Nigeria, u have every right, if u say that Biafra will never be, same way will ur aims never be achieved in life.
Because Biafra represents equity, merit and growth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by spanishkid(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Justbeingreal:
obobz I fear them, a ibo friend of mine asked me that if his dad dies cuz both of em' operate a joint account that shey the money wld become his.. I just open my mouth de look m shuuuu u kill ur popsy...ibos
na today you know.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
EasternLion:

Pls don't play with Biafra with us Hard core, if u wan be Nigeria, u have every right, if u say that Biafra will never be, same way will ur aims never be achieved in life.
Because Biafra represents equity, merit and growth.
I no fit curse u, for wetin u talk but when time come please locate me wherever I am and shoot me, coz Dats what I might do to u, Nnamdi Kanu, Ralph Uwazirike and d rest. Thanks.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by EasternLion: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:

I no fit curse u, for wetin u talk but when time come please locate me wherever I am and shoot me, coz Dats what I might do to u, Nnamdi Kanu, Ralph Uwazirike and d rest. Thanks.

Igbo khaki.

Ur ancestral fathers would be weeping when they read ur comments.

U are very lost, trace ur way back.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by sdindan: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
zeestunner:
Ena ofugara should stop being a hypocrite. The northerners have a right to determine how they want there region run. Its their land its their government. We should remember that at that time we had regional governments resources then belong to the regions not like now. Nobody would want to be dorminated by another in his territory. Where there northerners in the eastern civil service? Nobody should use education as an excuse. ahmadu bello was rite if u give them an inch they would want to claim everyting lagos is an example. Its only fair everybody protect his or her interest.
What we have is Nigeria constitution not Northern constitution.
A nigerian can have properties anywhere he wants to in Nigeria. Get a copy of Nigeria constitution and stop being dullard

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:

I pity for you....

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by backtosender: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:

You need to mine yourself you cannot fight the multitude of biafrans.... people like you "ifeajuna and victor banjo was shot publicly in the field by Biafran 3rd military brigade the same faith may be your potion if you block our ways we use you for experiment for military purposes

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by sdindan: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:

The war wasn't necessary, Ojukwu knew he didn't hv d capacity to engage Nigeria in the war, y continue.
D only reasons y Biafran troops defeated Nigerian soldiers in the earlier stages of d war was because the Nigerian side was treating them with kids glove.
If I am a man and my family is about to get attacked if I don't beg one of my attackers, and I know d odds are against me, I wud beg so much, even reaching d ground.
Watching all the Biafran war videos pained me, not because of d ppl dieing but because it cud hv been avoided.
You sounded like a Coward.
Thank God ojukwu wasn't like u

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
backtosender:
You need to mine yourself you cannot fight the multitude of biafrans.... people like you "ifeajuna and victor banjo was shot publicly in the field by Biafran 3rd military brigade the same faith may be your potion if you block our way we use you for experiment

GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by fr3do(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Icon4s:

stop this cowardice!

If ruling ourselves and having our country will let us maximize our potential, why not seek a referrendum.

Good fences make good neighbours.

Our relationship with the other ethnic nations will improve when our cultures no longer clash.

@bokoHaram
the terrorism in the north teaches a lesson that when you devote so much energy wiping off your percieved enemies, in time you would turn on your friends.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by dovee69: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
I thought at that time we have North,East and west,which means we practice Regional government.why will the easterners not go back to their region to seek for emploment and business and also build their Hotels.Can the igbos gave any Northerner land in the east,is that why they kill Northerner and Western Leaders because they want them to go back to their region?........Even in present day Nigeria How many Northerners have their own houses and shops in the East as compared to Easterners in the North?.

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Icon4s(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
damosthottest:

You asked a : was there aburi agreement? Your question was too childish.

It is like the weed u took last night is still affecting ur vision & mind. I have said it before go back and check hu asked that question.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by backtosender: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
dovee69:
I thought at that time we have North,East and west,which means we practice Regional government.why will the easterners not go back to their region to seek for emploment and business and also build their Hotels.Can the igbos gave any Northerner land in the east,is that why they kill Northerner and Western Leaders because they want them to go back to their region?........Even in present day Nigeria How many Northerners have their own houses and shops in the East as compared to Easterners in the North?.
the question should be how many northerners are rich enough to invest in eastern region compare with igbo business men that are financial stable to develop northern region for them later they turn against the investors in their region...do you think a whiteman will ever disrespect their investors in their countries?No never happen in a civilize society,nigeria is full with monkeys and baboons

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Icon4s(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
fr3do:

stop this cowardice!

If ruling ourselves and having our country will let us maximize our potential, why not seek a referrendum.

Good fences make good neighbours.

Our relationship with the other ethnic nations will improve when our cultures no longer clash.

@bokoHaram
the terrorism in the north teaches a lesson that when you devote so much energy wiping off your percieved enemies, in time you would turn on your friends.

The situation has not even gotten close to a stage where any form of referrendum will b called. U better think of how to maximise d opportunities u have in Nigeria.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
dovee69:

That's how an unexposed monkey talk. Did the Igbos took your lands or did they buy them from you?

Why Danjuma, Atiku, Dangote, Abacha family, Babangida etc. Didn't leave biafra oil wells for them and go to their empty barren land to dig up oil?

Can your Hausa fulani brothers have ability to develop a business from scratch? Can they compete with the easterners in the east in terms of business?

Apart from shoe shining, cattle rearing, gatemen, what other business could they do in the east?

Even though I didn't support the coup, the people they killed were corrupt. Some Igbos on the list were also killed but not the majority because of the same Saboteur, Ifeajuna.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Icon4s:

It is like the weed u took last night is still affecting ur vision & mind. I have said it before go back and check hu asked that question.

You are pardoned for that. But try not to confound ppl, you might be mistaken for a ciminal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? / I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje / We Will End Boko Haram By December – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.