Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) (79228 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Jeanpierrec007(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2015
I will tear her into 3 parts....
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by jony247(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hey... This is a wicked act..

But I'm sure there's more to the guy's story.
The girl must have felt cheated or betrayed.

I'm not justifying her action because what's bad is bad But we shouldn't criticized without hearing her side of the story.!
It is obvious you can do even more
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by princenation(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2015
grin This Is What You Get When You Date A Hot Girl grin Everything About Them Is Hot.....Romance=Hot, Sex=Hot Why Won't Breakup Be Hot?? grin U Keep Telling Her: Baby Ur Hot grin Well She Just Proved U Right....OP Your Ex Is Hot grin

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by ojnnaco(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2015
I feel ur pain bro .... Am still waiting to read the girls novel before making final judgment..
I vehemently condem d act of pouring u hot water...its barberic and uncultured
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by doinwealth(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2015
Guy you no try after 2 solid years of dating her na den you come know say her character is not of a good Wifey bah? Op I put it to you that you gave the girl in question false hope hence which made her commit herself TOTALLY to you just for you to dump her.guilty or not guilty?

Am not trying to justify her barbaric behaviour but guys pls stop giving girls false hope,if you know won marry let her know from the get go.not the one the girl for don slave for every of your family member finish(with you allowing her) all in the name of trying to form Wifey for the boyfriend's family member na the you go come talk say you can't marry her.I check the girl Facebook na so so your pix full her album e even get one wey she munch the pix of both of you together and wrote destined together, guy wetin you dey look all those time??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2015
Who even get time wen oda important tins de to do, na to sit down with woman put her mata for ma head. Lailai
MJEndow:

better fear or dont break a heart
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:
why bite what you cant chew, guys breaking hearts since ages.

mtchewwww
In 100% heartbreakers woman are %90.If your bf lost his job you no go dump am?
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2015
ilobasama:
Side of the story ? You saw his body o. Lets say he cheated. So this justified ?
I'm not justifying but I had love to hear her side of the story.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2015
Except he raped her, nothing justifies that action. So please nothing to hear about her side of the story. Even if the guy na chronic player
Omotayor123:

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by gbens2000(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2015
kestolove95:
Very good,aftr fuqing girl u won dump ha
see as u prety.nd u con get dis kind mind set.dey bang themselves both enjoyed it,for supporting wat she did then.feminist alert
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by ladislim: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2015
cry grin
JuanDeDios:

Josephine ORIWOH! I didn't read that long post but before you date a girl find out the meaning of her names. Oriwoh means bitter leaves. Charles was always bound to end up with a bitter experience with this lady. Pele.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2015
ilobasama:
Who even get time wen oda important tins de to do, na to sit down with woman put her mata for ma head. Lailai
abi o, better go hussle for cash and leave woman matter

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by frustratedmann(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Reply me abeg wink
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2015
otunsman:
In 100% heartbreaks, woman are %90.If your bf lost his job you no go dump am?
will you allow your sis to settle with a broke guy? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Omg, must you have the last word ? Bye angry
MJEndow:

abi o, better go hussle for cash and leave woman matter
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by lexy2014: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hey... This is a wicked act..

But I'm sure there's more to the guy's story.
The girl must have felt cheated or betrayed.

I'm not justifying her action because what's bad is bad But we shouldn't criticized without hearing her side of the story.!
Jeez...i cant believe what u are writing. u seem 2b talking from both sides of your mouth. if it was d guy who was so callous, u wouldnt find it difficult taking sides. a human being was deceptively lured to a location and then bathed with hot water and u say "we shouldn't criticized without hearing her side of the story"

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2015
OMG! That woman is a beast. I hope you get her locked up for this. She isn't fit to live in the midst human.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2015
adeekiti:
wil u do Thesame as the lady ?
if he dares me, more than that sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by zainyola(f): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
And as usual, the Nairaland feminists will see nothing wrong with this and even defend the lady for her actions. undecided

We won't tongue tongue
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by gbens2000(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2015
repogirl:
One sided story....mtcheww......

After all the long epistle all I finally gathered is the girl is according to him, possesed by many spirits and she poured hot water on him or did she? undecided

And if she is as bad as he paints her, why in the world did his sister invite her to the wedding? Why would she invite a troublesome jilted lover,no be trouble she dey find?
asu fine reach see ur mindset.be it ur broda.pls tell me u wil be saying this,typical human beings.grow up.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by frustratedmann(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

would u please reply me embarassed
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2015
ilobasama:
Omg, must you have the last word ? Bye angry
grin grin

bye
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2015
Have anyone considered self defense as in he was physically abusive!

What if what she did saved her life, will many of you not be singing a different tune!

If an invader enters your house with a weapon and you felt you are in immediate danger, will you not defend yourself by all means necessary!

All i am saying is slow down on the smug judgement, we don't know her side of story.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by gbens2000(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

nairlanders alert dis chickis not a marriage material,anger issues,inferiority complex,still a child nd needs nuturing.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

somebody help o!!! Arrest dis woman grin
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:
OMG! That woman is a beast. I hope you get her locked up for this. She isn't fit to live in the midst human.
maka why?
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2015
frustratedmann:

Reply me abeg wink
I can't reply mails for now... Hope no problem?
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by repogirl(f): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2015
gbens2000:
asu fine reach see ur mindset.be it ur broda.pls tell me u wil be saying this,typical human beings.grow up.
there are always two sides to a story and I would love to hear both sides before judging.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:

So if someone points a gun at your face and you fight back, you are to be locked up and not fit to live among humans?

Think before you speak! This may be you one day and you will want people to give you a chance and hear your side of story
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by frustratedmann(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

I can't reply mails for now...
Hope no problem?

just wanna be a friend. care if i share my pin with u?
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2015
The heart of man is really wicked. Why do people still stay in abusive relationships.

*She raises her voice at every little provocation.
*tries to use emotional and psychological blackmail to pin you down.
*threatens to hit you and then she apologizes and says "its the devil".

my brother please leave and don't look back. This is not the case of "i am a man, what would people think". The only thing people would think when you're dead is just that. That you're dead.

Also report this case to the police, her behaviour is suspect not only to you but other people around her.
Save some other gentlemen from falling prey too till she gets proper police or psychiatric help.

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

maka why?

Are you a retard undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage / Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.