Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

You Are Single: Are You Lonely? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Single: Are You Lonely? (17015 Views)

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by yemstrad(f): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2005
michelin89:

you're not but now it's too late cause i've just got what i wanted back

Guud lawwd! I could have tried my luck a little bit earlier. Who knows, i would have been counted among the lucky ones.

In case he decide to go again, please i dey for standby.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2005
i go tell your secetary ooo
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by yemstrad(f): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2005
michelin89:

i go tell your secetary ooo

hhhmmm!! *murmur silently for a while*. Ok, please queen don't remind the house.
I promise that I'll check this my move.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by snazzydawn(f): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2005
hmmmmmm......yemstradddd!!!!we go soon fight o!!!you are chasing woman?hmmm,,,,,na for hear you go come meet me.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2005
Whats goin on here?
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by eslynera(f): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2005
rolleyes
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2005
huh?
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by eslynera(f): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2005
.........less rolleyes
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2005
w00t?
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by ocho(f): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2005
ok, i can see we're all getting less lonley and getting along,that's always a good thing! cheesy
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by eslynera(f): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2005
ya ryte rolleyes shocked rolleyes
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by ocho(f): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2005
yess! right!!! girl. ok, i'd say i was kind of hoping for that to happen. so again, i say, it's good to see us all getting along. cheesy
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by whiteshark(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2006
I felt lonely yesterday... I nor know why but I did.... sad
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by IB7(f): 3:53am On Jan 03, 2006
Not lonely at all just regretful.

IB
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by ocho(f): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2006
you'll be fine. smiley happy new yer! kiss
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by thelastdon(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2006
ocho:

you'll be fine. smiley happy new yer! kiss
she will be.... of course......... cos I might be the.........hmmmmmmmm... lucky one
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by ocho(f): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2006
cheesy cheesy ok last don! hope she feels the same smiley
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Ashbaby(f): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2006
I am single....not lonely! If anything, I'm finding joy in who I am as an individual. I'm not looking for someone to fill in the 'void' but for someone to complement me. I'm not even looking for someone. If he comes, let him come. I love myself just as I am. I don't depend on someone to love me for me to love myself....ok, let me contradict myself. Sometimes one does feel lonely. I think what makes one feel lonely is what is the bone of contention. If I feel lonely when I'm single coz all my friends are dating, then my goals need to be redefined. If I feel lonely when I'm single coz that time in my life has come when I am willing to share my life and my love with someone, then that 'would' count as a legitimate reason.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by thelastdon(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2006
Ashbaby:

I am single.not lonely! If anything, I'm finding joy in who I am as an individual. I'm not looking for someone to fill in the 'void' but for someone to complement me. I'm not even looking for someone. If he comes, let him come. I love myself just as I am. I don't depend on someone to love me for me to love myself.ok, let me contradict myself. Sometimes one does feel lonely. I think what makes one feel lonely is what is the bone of contention. If I feel lonely when I'm single coz all my friends are dating, then my goals need to be redefined. If I feel lonely when I'm single coz that time in my life has come when I am willing to share my life and my love with someone, then that 'would' count as a legitimate reason.

haba!......... why the story now.......... angry angry angry
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by kechy(f): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2006
I've been single for a while.

The only times i get lonely are when i see a couple in a warm embrace or holding hands and looking in love or when i watch love scenes. I usually go wishing i had someone to hold and embrace but the feeling passes almost immediately.

Apart from those moments, i'm often too busy to get lonely plus I kind of like my company sometimes.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by thelastdon(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2006
I dey for all of u wey dey lonely....
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2006
Hey guys.. i'm new here.
i am single and at last i have to admit it- i am lonely. i have learnt that human beings are designed for so many things and believe me- lonliness aint one of them. i am a pretty gal and very nice preson and i know i'll find a guy who loves me so much one day....just one day. Ciao cry sad
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2006
Halle B:

Hey guys.. i'm new here.
i am single and at last i have to admit it- i am lonely. i have learnt that human beings are designed for so many things and believe me- lonliness aint one of them. i am a pretty girl and very nice preson and i know i'll find a guy who loves me so much one day.just one day. Ciao cry sad

All the best ... I hope you find that special guy smiley
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by thelastdon(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2006
Halle B:

Hey guys.. i'm new here.
i am single and at last i have to admit it- i am lonely. i have learnt that human beings are designed for so many things and believe me- lonliness aint one of them. i am a pretty girl and very nice preson and i know i'll find a guy who loves me so much one day.just one day. Ciao cry sad

I am the man
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Ashbaby(f): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2006
thelastdon:

haba!......... why the story now.......... angry angry angry
Coz u ain't the only one that reads posts. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and that's as sure as hell mine! wink
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by tunjikrown(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2006
thelastdon:

I am the man
hum hum !!! lastdon, why are you the only guy for ladies here.................watch your fingers......!
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by tunjikrown(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2006
thelastdon:

I am the man
hum hum !!! lastdon, why are you the only guy for ladies here.................watch your fingers......!
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by thelastdon(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2006
tunjikrown:

why u dey jealous now? u 2 go wash ur head for river naija now
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by tunjikrown(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2006
thelastdon:

why u dey jealous now? you to go wash your head for river Nigeria now
Oh oh ! i now know say yu are a juju man............so yu don wash your head in a river abi? e no dey last ooo ........leaf dey burn!
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2006
lets go back to the topic!

no. i'm not lonely!

you guys should stop acting tom and jerry!! can't you talk in a more diplomatic way?
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by bebee: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2006
being single has nothin to do with loneliness. u could be bored at times, but lonely, never rolleyes unless u are a hermit. what happend to all ur siblings, friends  et al. c'mmon gurl, its really a state of reflection.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by ocho(f): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2006
well said bebee although i admit lonliness can be an issue when you're single but one can help one's self out of that feeling of lonliness. persoanlly, i think one feels lonley(continually) because they want to.There's so much to do if one looks around. The world is ours to explore, i think looking beyond that feeling and getting one's self engaed in beneficial (both to one's self and others) activities are the perfect antidote for lonliness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Your Experiences With A Nairalander / Two Lovers Having Raw Sex In My Bathroom (pics) / No Topic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.