Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,179 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (86726 Views)

Robot Prostitutes And Brothels Coming Soon!(photos) / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by okedoyinolabisi(f): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
hilarious
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mtcheewwwwwwwww..YOUR POINT PLEASE!?

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by kennyman2000(m): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmmmm..
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by bigx(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
They'd marry first trust me

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by 1love4all: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dem plenty for NL.
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by sandrel(f): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Do u knw if they are already married ?

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by oluwanoni: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Load of bladder dash!! and these made front page..when there are intelligent write ups.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by IamLEGEND1: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
hazyfm1:

Oga legend do you mean "concern" ?
ehe
bt for pidgin we dey pronounce am "consign"
#Gerrit
#YouBeNigerianAtAll?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by SqGodDey(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
omo dat 1 na their pocket o
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by pato1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
If u marry dix ones na 1 chance u enta... Make we shine our eyes wella ooo... Add small prayer put, before jumping into any marriage

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by agboskipool(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
C person piki God
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by ShySteady(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Some of these ladies are fortunate to get good guys as husbands... The yawa is that pretense can take you to greater heights but the real you will always keep dragging you down. If you're not careful, your fall may land you on either a hard floor or a hard one. Life has taught me never to judge people by their present behaviour. But nemesis is a b*****d!

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
this whole female bashing is getting annoying...
just learn how to spot the good girls for relationship and the bad girls for fuckmates arrangement...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by blackchild3(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Oga Op wats ur own na.....for every woman there is a man to marry dem..do u even have an idea of wat ur future wife is doing nw

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by MicroBox: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
It should be during their last week election which later result to violence.,. oloshos
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
The main reason grin

6 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
na these ones dey marry quick sef.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by 9jatatafo(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
OP some girls that lived wayward life ended up marrying better guys in the society.
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by kalaiyo5(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Bcoz no babe wan date u na y u dedicated to ur vaseline... amma help you out... FAN me on toonexme.com then I'll help u.
BabyDaddy20:
Marriage is very scary.
When you want to choose the girl you wanna spend the rest of your life with, Dont marry because of her big nyash or big breast, just find a girl who will ride & die for you.
If you marry a slutty who.re & divorce her tomorrow, you destroyed your kids innocent lives because a broken home is the worst that can happen to a kid.
It's very easy to please a man.
If your husband cheats, the cause is the girlfriend or wife, if you give him a good pusssy, he will never leave you, all guys thinks about is sex & nothing else.
But girls, their wahala too much.
They want : Big dicks, cars, money, love, hair, makeup, clothes, when you don't provide that for them, she go cheat on you with millions of guys.
As for now, I'm dedicated to my vasline.
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by seedorfg(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Shoro niyen

undecided

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by tartarus(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nigerian guys will never appreciate nigerian females. Always bashing! Nonsense! undecided

Yes I said "Nigerian!"

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Missmossy(f): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chai!

NL these days enh lipsrsealed
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
As in eh....
Welcome to Nigeria where even an agbero wants a wife material undecided
tartarus:
Nigerian guys will never appreciate nigerian females. Always bashing! Nonsense! undecided
Yes I said "Nigerian!"

tensazangetsu:
They should change nairalands name to marriage land

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Edusouls(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
its so disheartning and too bad, we are so unfortunate men to exist in this end time generation women, is too baaad, we will suffer no doubt about that,and no escaping..
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by cowgirl9090: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
dapyd1:
If you open your eyes and marry these ones, gbese (debt) await you.

My friend was going to marry someone like this. She was claiming saint and no sex, yet she was a stylish aristo.
Yet, because he was very respectful and humble, it was the neighbours that called him to a corner and opened his eyes.

Always connect to your environment and open your eyes before you carry misery into your life.

I know its a woman that did that,women are their own worst enermies.

I hope he did his investigation to be sure or he just believed what someone told him without finding out himself in this 21st century? .

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by sarutobie(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Marriage is very scary.
When you want to choose the girl you wanna spend the rest of your life with, Dont marry because of her big nyash or big breast, just find a girl who will ride & die for you.
If you marry a slutty who.re & divorce her tomorrow, you destroyed your kids innocent lives because a broken home is the worst that can happen to a kid.
It's very easy to please a man.
If your husband cheats, the cause is the girlfriend or wife, if you give him a good pusssy, he will never leave you, all guys thinks about is sex & nothing else.
But girls, their wahala too much.
They want : Big dicks, cars, money, love, hair, makeup, clothes, when you don't provide that for them, she go cheat on you with millions of guys.
As for now, I'm dedicated to my vasline.
all guys think about is sex? who unearthed this buffoon? how can you provide for them when you have relegated your time to wanking

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by kellyJames5(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
phayvoursky:
CAN YOU ALSO PUT UP REASONS WHY MOST MEN WON'T GET MARRIED IN TIME?

They are chasing doughs!
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by domopps(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ladycloud:
may God help we ladies..

But you should also help yourself!

Cheeeeers
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by STAMPandSEAL: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
mhmmm...interesting
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by salaboiz(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
flexing till they reach 40 years old
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
kalaiyo5:
Bcoz no babe wan date u na y u dedicated to ur vaseline... amma help you out... FAN me on toonexme.com then I'll help u.
How does it work.
Can i get some fresh pusssy there ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.