Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (86727 Views)

Robot Prostitutes And Brothels Coming Soon!(photos) / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by 6fit(f): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
adesegun121:

becos dem life need change grin grin

u be APC?? Noah talk pass like dis during Sodom and Gomorah, yet some daviant still perish

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by popweezy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
sandrel:
Do u knw if they are already married ?
i don't even know wat to type....
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Ladycloud(f): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
domopps:

But you should also help yourself!

Cheeeeers
.......cheers nke gi kwa... ptttft
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by ojnnaco(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
at the touch of 30yrs and above ... You will see them visiting churches and synagogues.. Doing àll sorts of comedy like cleaning of churches... praying and fasting just to get married
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by anigold(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ridiculous stories hitting front page since 2005... How does a bunch of women dancing got anything to do with your life...
You be aproko.. Nawao

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by joykelex(f): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
hazyfm1:

Oga legend do you mean "concern" ?
no he mearnt consignor nd consignee in a consignment account....wat do u tink??
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by domopps(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ladycloud:
.......cheers nke gi kwa... ptttft

I no u subtitle your Chinese soon!

#Teaching me how to spell cheers do I look like Dhaniel and Temitemi1?

Cheeeeeeeeers
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by boolet: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
pretydiva:
Na all dis kind runs gal sm guys dey like.
For marriage? Maybe retired ones, refurbished, and not those still in active service. cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Ybhdprince: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hahahahahahaha! May God hlp us oooooo!
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by olumalcolm(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hustling mode activated. Afta all d useless waka,na dem dey join 3 dept for church prayer warrior,usher and choir jst to catch d attention of innocent broda john.
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by freeage7(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
U must have ran out of ideas. Dude put ur brains to work and do something creative. Whether dem marry or not is non of ur f**king business.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
lol#mind ur business#
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by ManTiger(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
dapyd1:
If you open your eyes and marry these ones, gbese (debt) await you.

My friend was going to marry someone like this. She was claiming saint and no sex, yet she was a stylish aristo.
Yet, because he was very respectful and humble, it was the neighbours that called him to a corner and opened his eyes.

Always connect to your environment and open your eyes before you carry misery into your life.
Was about to be a victim but God saved me.
In my case, nobody called me to be vigilant, my intuition just got me alerted the day I jam 11 Gold Circles (unused) and HIV test receipt.

I just laff.
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by tiwo31: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Isaiah 4:1

In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by GboGboAye: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
adesegun121:
This is the reason why many ladies will never get married…….RECKLESS behaviours are to BLAME ..
How is it your business?
Pseu. Nonsense.
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Dynaman(m): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
adesegun121:
This is the reason why many ladies will never get married…….RECKLESS behaviours are to BLAME .. See these shocking Pictures below

Can you marry any of these Ladies? please be sincere

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/big-shame-this-is-reason-why-many.html
this ones no be am nah! Better ones dey.
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by engrlarex(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
girls r now a useless commidity.

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by hola106(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ladycloud:
may God help we ladies..
re u sure u re a lady
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by dapyd1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
ManTiger:

Was about to be a victim but God saved me.
In my case, nobody called me to be vigilant, my intuition just got me alerted the day I jam 11 Gold Circles (unused) and HIV test receipt.

I just laff.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by 400billionman: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
how their life take consign u

#NiggaMindYourBusiness

#FTC

#FeelingLikeAgent007

#MyBankAccountIsSwelling

Universal exports. Licensed to KILL

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by abuhphilip(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
This heading is more suitable ( See The Reasons Why Many NIGERIAN Ladies Will
Never Get Married Soon). The white galz use dia heads alot. I wonder if the Bible only talks abt Nigerian galz "a virtuous woman who can find". Despite several experiences, I wonder wen they will change. They are always guilty, they hardly comment on diz kind of topic. As for me; I don't v much plan to marry a black woman...
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by abuhphilip(m): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
This heading is more suitable ( See The Reasons Why Many NIGERIAN Ladies Will not Get Married Soon). The white galz use dia heads alot. I wonder if the Bible only talks abt Nigerian galz "a virtuous woman who can find". Despite several experiences, I wonder wen they will change. They are always guilty, they hardly comment on diz kind of topic. As for me; I don't v much plan to marry a black woman...
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by IamLEGEND1: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
400billionman:

Universal exports. Licensed to KILL

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Ese00(f): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
OP like seriously? "NEVER" "SOON" grab a dictionary
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
dapyd1:
If you open your eyes and marry these ones, gbese (debt) await you.

My friend was going to marry someone like this. She was claiming saint and no sex, yet she was a stylish aristo.
Yet, because he was very respectful and humble, it was the neighbours that called him to a corner and opened his eyes.

Always connect to your environment and open your eyes before you carry misery into your life.

Bwhahahah cheesy

Baba I swear na the truth u yarn so oooo
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by kimnicki(f): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] good evening all... please I'm new here just joined today.. was introduced to it.. what's this "FTC" about? what's the gain?
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by tefund(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
As for now, I'm dedicated to my vasline.[/i][/size][/color][/quote]ok marry your vasline now, ...we no won know
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Marriage is very scary.
When you want to choose the girl you wanna spend the rest of your life with, Dont marry because of her big nyash or big breast, just find a girl who will ride & die for you.
If you marry a slutty who.re & divorce her tomorrow, you destroyed your kids innocent lives because a broken home is the worst that can happen to a kid.
It's very easy to please a man.
If your husband cheats, the cause is the girlfriend or wife, if you give him a good pusssy, he will never leave you, all guys thinks about is sex & nothing else.
But girls, their wahala too much.
They want : Big dicks, cars, money, love, hair, makeup, clothes, when you don't provide that for them, she go cheat on you with millions of guys.
As for now, I'm dedicated to my vasline.
hehehe cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by kenoz(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Tczar(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.