Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (86724 Views)

Robot Prostitutes And Brothels Coming Soon!(photos) / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by def111(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
make Una help them oh

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Ruby2015: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
that's the same reason why some guys will never get married soon... Kiss my teeth!! Rolls my eyes and walks away
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Rimamsirufun(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Marriage is very scary.
When you want to choose the girl you wanna spend the rest of your life with, Dont marry because of her big nyash or big breast, just find a girl who will ride & die for you.
If you marry a slutty who.re & divorce her tomorrow, you destroyed your kids innocent lives because a broken home is the worst that can happen to a kid.
It's very easy to please a man.
If your husband cheats, the cause is the girlfriend or wife, if you give him a good pusssy, he will never leave you, all guys thinks about is sex & nothing else.
But girls, their wahala too much.
They want : Big dicks, cars, money, love, hair, makeup, clothes, when you don't provide that for them, she go cheat on you with millions of guys.
As for now, I'm dedicated to my vasline.

Begin dedicated to your vasline as you put it wouldn't help you. Not because some Ladies are bad, means all of them are bad. #Jesus_saves
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by tosyne2much(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Eberex:

The irony of it all be say, na ya thread dem dey do am pass @tosyne,2much
Baba, so u sef know say na my thread dem do am pass cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by strawberrycrush(f): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
op..how is it ur bizness...learn to mind ur bizness...are u God??
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

I still have my old moniker. What's up
been long you stick on it
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by viktagorion: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
In PEJ's voice..." keep kwayet, are you God? "
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
androidroot:
been long you stick on it

Yea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Yea
Nice to meet you.. I'm Igbo too, stay blessed.
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2015
androidroot:
Nice to meet you.. I'm Igbo too, stay blessed.

That's cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.