Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (86728 Views)

Robot Prostitutes And Brothels Coming Soon!(photos) / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Eberex(m): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
kimnicki:
[color=#770077][/color]
good evening all... please I'm new here
just joined today.. was introduced to it..
what's this "FTC" about? what's the gain?

FTC means FIrst To Comment. Its just a new slang lazy dudes who have nothing better to do than visiting new topics on nairaland, and they follow their instinct to identify which news would make front page. And when they do, they rush to comment. if their comment is the first, then its a "first to comment" scenario.
Gain? Na! Nothing is attached to it. Just a lousy way to keep the thread going
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by fortunechy(m): 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
dia own cup of tea

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by tosyne2much(m): 12:03am On Aug 12, 2015
Eberex:

FTC means FIrst To Comment. Its just a new slang lazy dudes who have nothing better to do than visiting new topics on nairaland, and they follow their instinct to identify which news would make front page. And when they do, they rush to comment. if their comment is the first, then its a "first to comment" scenario.

Bwahahahaha roflwkmd lwlakmd cheesy

Chaii see as I dey tear laf here cheesy

Baba, my hand no dey dis one ooooo.. They will soon be here 4u cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by bummyla(m): 12:32am On Aug 12, 2015
No Way! At All! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2015
What about your old moniker? Follow back.
Cc: BabyDaddy20
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by julius2825(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 12, 2015
androidroot:
What about your old moniker? Follow back.
Cc: BabyDaddy20

I still have my old moniker.
What's up
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Eberex(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwahahahaha roflwkmd lwlakmd cheesy

Chaii see as I dey tear laf here cheesy

Baba, my hand no dey dis one ooooo.. They will soon be here 4u cheesy

The irony of it all be say, na ya thread dem dey do am pass @tosyne2much
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by hazyfm1: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

ehe

bt for pidgin we dey pronounce am "consign"

#Gerrit

#YouBeNigerianAtAll?

Nigerians hate to be corrected. Did U go through Secondary education? My nephew in primary school will be correcting u next time... Not me!

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by kimnicki(f): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=Eberex post=36862529]

okay thanks
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Seventeen(f): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2015
hazyfm1:

Nigerians hate to be corrected. Did U go through Secondary education? My nephew in primary school will be correcting u next time... Not me!
it was spelt 'consign' on purpose. Thats how most Nigerians pronounce it. He just wanted to sound funny. Its like mimicking an ibo person and writing 'i haf nefa been toh Amelica' which actually is 'i have never been to America' or yoruba person 'dis is my hen tee hen nomba' which is 'dis is my mtn number'.... its just a funny way of writing stuff the way Naija pronounces them. So he knows its 'concern'. And he explained to u say na naija pronunciation, I wonder why u are still asking him wether he went to secondary school, plz get over yourself.
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by hazyfm1: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2015
Seventeen:
it was spelt 'consign' on purpose. Thats how most Nigerians pronounce it. He just wanted to sound funny. Its like writing 'i haf nefa been toh amelica' which actually is 'i have never been to America' its just naija funny way of writing. So he knows its 'concern'. And he explained to u say na naija pronunciation, I wonder why u asking him wether he went to secondary school, plz get over yourself.

CONSIGN has its own meaning in English
CONCERN also has a different meaning in English

Pidgin English? U don't clone an English word with another English word. Get that!
The example U gave is perfect, no word there is a contradicting English word.
A mistake is a mistake...
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by IamLEGEND1: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2015
hazyfm1:

see diz one oh.....

na english test i come to take for here?

i go spell anytin i want anyway i want,and if you think u sabi english pass me..........

Den you are sitting on a long thing.....

na who you wan form ovasabi for?

#StuckUpNigga
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by IamLEGEND1: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2015
Seventeen:
it was spelt 'consign' on purpose. Thats how most Nigerians pronounce it. He just wanted to sound funny. Its like mimicking an ibo person and writing 'i haf nefa been toh Amelica' which actually is 'i have never been to America' or yoruba person 'dis is my hen tee hen numba' which is 'dis is my mtn number'.... its just a funny way of writing stuff the way Naija pronounce them. So he knows its 'concern'. And he explained to u say na naija pronunciation, I wonder why u are still asking him wether he went to secondary school, plz get over yourself.

pls ma'am

just allow d guy make him yarn anytin wey him like.

he wants to show off his excellent knowledge of the English language.
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Seventeen(f): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2015
hazyfm1:

CONSIGN has its own meaning in English
CONCERN also has a different meaning in English

Pidgin English? U don't clone an English word with another English word. Get that!
The example U gave is perfect, no word there is a contradicting English word.
A mistake is a mistake...
well, am sure many of us understood what he meant. I can assure u it wasnt a mistake. And he tried to explain it to u. He just wrote it in d way naija pronounces it. If u want to dwell on it as being a mistake, then Enjoy.
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by udumabiggy: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Marriage is very scary.
When you want to choose the girl you wanna spend the rest of your life with, Dont marry because of her big nyash or big breast, just find a girl who will ride & die for you.
If you marry a slutty who.re & divorce her tomorrow, you destroyed your kids innocent lives because a broken home is the worst that can happen to a kid.
It's very easy to please a man.
If your husband cheats, the cause is the girlfriend or wife, if you give him a good pusssy, he will never leave you, all guys thinks about is sex & nothing else.
But girls, their wahala too much.
They want : Big dicks, cars, money, love, hair, makeup, clothes, when you don't provide that for them, she go cheat on you with millions of guys.
As for now, I'm dedicated to my vasline.
U be agu.
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by hazyfm1: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2015
Seventeen:
well, am sure many of us understood what he meant. I can assure u it wasnt a mistake. And he tried to explain it to u. He just wrote it in d way naija pronounces it. If u want to dwell on it as being a mistake, then i think dats up to u.

ok!
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by hazyfm1: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2015
Seventeen:
well, am sure many of us understood what he meant. I can assure u it wasnt a mistake. And he tried to explain it to u. He just wrote it in d way naija pronounces it. If u want to dwell on it as being a mistake, then Enjoy.

ok!
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by hazyfm1: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

pls ma'am

Whatever!
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Seventeen(f): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

pls ma'am

smiley
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Ladycloud(f): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2015
hola106:
re u sure u re a lady
.... nna geraraaahere
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by IamLEGEND1: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2015
hazyfm1:

Whatever!
stop acting like a little bítch and accept that you messed up,BIG TIME.
you just come carry my matter for head like say you be plantain seller.
if na bcoz of English you wan argue with me
then you are still a learner boy,you neva reach anywhere.
#NiggasBitchingAroundLikeLittleGirls
#SMH
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by hazyfm1: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

stop acting like a little bítch and accept that you messed up,BIG TIME.

you just come carry my matter for head like say you be plantain seller.

if na bcoz of English you wan argue with me

then you are still a learner boy,you neva reach anywhere.

#NiggasBitchingAroundLikeLittleGirls

#SMH

Now you have proven my point

***ignored**
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by IamLEGEND1: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2015
hazyfm1:

Now you have proven my point

***ignored**
wetin diz one dey talk again?
#NoFuckGivenThough
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by hazyfm1: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

wetin diz one dey talk again?

#NoFuckGivenThough

**ignored***
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by IamLEGEND1: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2015
hazyfm1:

**ignored***
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by hola106(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2015
Ladycloud:
.... nna geraraaahere
if u re let hook up so dat our love story can start frm here
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by DrGroove(f): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2015
Funny enough,many of these ladies are the ones who maRry early! They end up with good responsible men meanwhile the "decent" ones are indoors,living with their fathers,only come out when going to church
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by simdam500(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ladycloud: may God help we ladies..

Many might not say amen...

Make I help them "Amen ooo"
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Ladycloud(f): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
hola106:
if u re let hook up so dat our love story can start frm here
........no be my destiny u wan destroy... neeeext!!
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by sampen(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
There is nothing wrong wit these pictures. If u c pics u go run
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by hola106(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ladycloud:
........no be my destiny u wan destroy... neeeext!!
ahhhhhh wat do u mean by destiny destroy dat mean u re nt real lolzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.