Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl (58489 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Cutehector(m): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2015
God always saves me from such kind of things..... grin
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by rudestmcblaze: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
are u gay? do u have dickk? is d gal very ugly with leprosy on her skin? dont tell me this cuz addonbilivit cheesy
Do all men look like sex machine to u, u don't need to bliv it just as u don't bliv dat all men are not the same. Na so 1 yeye gal wey I bin don dae ask to come my house but she dae post me suddenly come my house and expect me to whip out my d*ck and start to work because she showed me her bra clad b**bs and panty clad *ss #Iranu #abasha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by rudestmcblaze: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:
Every young guy should start saving money for DNA. Some girls are no longer smiling.
I dae tell u

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2015
handsomeyitayo:
chowlady how ar u? i rarely see you on line..i was joking that day dnt mind me..do u remember my reply on your post?
yes i know you. u wanted to leak it to the press that I'm a lesbian cry
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2015
rudestmcblaze:

Do all men look like sex machine to u, u don't need to bliv it just as u don't bliv dat all men are not the same. Na so 1 yeye gal wey I bin don dae ask to come my house but she dae post me suddenly come my house and expect me to whip out my d*ck and start to work because she showed me her bra clad b**bs and panty clad *ss #Iranu #abasha
addonbilivit dis also, guys are ready to smash anything in skirt. r u a pastor? if yes, i don't trust any of u around unclad ladies
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:

yes i know you. u wanted to leak it to the press that I'm a lesbian cry
shocked shocked
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Spydamannn(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2015
Girls get mind cha,The story sounds fake but stuff like this happen everytime and everywhere...Pour sperm on the foetus and the ownership changes

2 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by samflex(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
are u gay? do u have dickk? is d gal very ugly with leprosy on her skin? dont tell me this cuz addonbilivit cheesy

Hey mamalawo grin wetin be dat jazz wey dey make person straff well?

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by estatelinks(m): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:

can you imagine your thoughts on this, a lady like you encouraging promiscuity?

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by damiloladuke: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2015
u sure u don't do it
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by kayo80(m): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2015
Hmm! You got lucky. But on the real though, it scares me the rate at which teenage girls go around sleeping with men without condom these days. I think those Gold Circle condom ADS from the 90s need to return on TV.

3 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by DTOBS(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
This young lady was a sales girl at a certain amala spot close to the house were I lived. She washes her plates at the back of my window and even borrow my soap sometimes, that was how we became friends. One morning at about 6am, she knocked at my window and asked me to open the back door for her which I did and she came in.

While we were inside my room, we talked for a while and she suddenly started romancing me and I decided to play along, but I was surprise she dipped her hand into my boxers and brought out my Dick, she was about dipping it in when I stopped her. She asked why and I told her I don't have condom she replied and so, I told her I don't want her to get pregnant, she said even if she get pregnant, are there not hospital everywhere, she left angrily and never came back.

A week later, I noticed a small crowd in the area, behold when I got close, I saw her mother dragging and beating her to show her who impregnated her. That was how God saved me. I want to use this medium to advice men to be very careful when it comes to dealing with women especially young girls. Thanks.

Bros, shey u give the testimony for church sha cos it's a big miracle God did for u ooooo...
If not,maybe by now now okada u for dey ride nd maybe u for don add 2sef join...
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by adesegun121(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2015
Nice one
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by peterezinw(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2015
Na God save ya head ...beta go for thanks giving

Baba shine your light make I see d one way dey fly for night grin shocked
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Horlufemi(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
cool story bro

changed mah life.

#ButItNeedsMoreAliensAndDinosaurs

grin I don fall from chair o
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by scentmarlc(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2015
eme1n:
Nursery tales...
lolZZ
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Sirevangel(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2015
[b][/b]chai my broda nah tesitimony be dis oooo (Junior under locks)
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by netguru1990: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2015
Clap clap clap

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Elxandre(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2015
Ggg
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by mrtimycc(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2015
Story.... Akuko ifo, ndi zoo abiakwa!!!
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Mcowubaba: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2015
Some girls are not smiling oo.... U get luck...u for be victim of Mob action...
#savedbynocondom cheesy
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Lawalemi(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2015
Ori`ya e yo e!!! Your mama god dey your back grin
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Chibudinho(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=POWEROFPEACE post=36857550]This young lady was a sales girl at a certain amala spot close to the house were I lived. She washes her plates at the back of my window and even borrow my soap sometimes, that was how we became friends. One morning at about 6am, she knocked at my window and asked me to open the back door for her which I did and she came in.

While we were inside my room, we talked for a while and she suddenly started romancing me and I decided to play along, but I was surprise she dipped her hand into my boxers and brought out my Dick, she was about dipping it in when I stopped her. She asked why and I told her I don't have condom she replied and so, I told her I don't want her to get pregnant, she said even if she get pregnant, are there not hospital everywhere, she left angrily and never came back.

A week later, I noticed a small crowd in the area, behold when I got close, I saw her mother dragging and beating her to show her who impregnated her. That was how God saved me. I want to use this medium to advice men to be very careful when it comes to dealing with women especially young girls. Thanks.

hmmmm....Girls/Ladies fear dem ooo
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by alfakoro1(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2015
CEtoO:
Hmmmm
Na so u 4 don get by force pikin.
And him for become Iya Alamala Inlaw. Na free amala be Dat ND na Godwin.

10 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by permanentgrace(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Even the so called "withdrawal method" wouldnt have saved you in this.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by ade4107(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2015
angryGirls would be girls
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by hedonistic: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2015
That's why I don't deal with these Under 20 small girls, especially such local ones.... No matter how beautiful. Their wahala too much.

3 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by otunbaolusegun0(m): 10:19am On Aug 12, 2015
cheesy
POWEROFPEACE:
This young lady was a sales girl at a certain amala spot close to the house were I lived. She washes her plates at the back of my window and even borrow my soap sometimes, that was how we became friends. One morning at about 6am, she knocked at my window and asked me to open the back door for her which I did and she came in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.