Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl (58473 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by MegMich(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
thank you!

Some people get internet phones but the 'google.com' is wasting. No research attitude.

Uh oh!
I sorta struck the wrong cord.
My dear, I read wide. HCG is seen in blood within one week. In urine, it is about 10days. Not within one wk. And the symptoms? Do they also happen within a week? I don't think so dear! ( it was prolly the symptoms that attracted the mums attention).
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by jamst2(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
chigoizie7:

Ok, maybe , just maybe he is wrong,

That is a nice point u ve,

Butt, I don't think reporting to the uncle is bad.

There is no guarantee that she wouldn't do it again with other people.

+ I think he reported the girl to clear his name of any impending doom, we hear of young gals accusing innocent guys of either rape or being responsible for an unknown pregnancy.

Which ever way, u really made a great point.

Only if the parties involved trust each other...i think that guy thought the girl & 'someone' want to set him up...he got angry & report to d uncle to clear himself out

I smell mistrust in that family...sorry 2 say!
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Edigrows: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked AAAH! Narrow Escape!
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by ModiKen(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:
Every young guy should start saving money for DNA. Some girls are no longer smiling.

I concur!

Whr is dat my piggy bank sef? cheesy
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Dexema(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
cool story bro

changed mah life.

#ButItNeedsMoreAliensAndDinosaurs
You are one great evidence of the ingenuity and craziness of Nairalanders,kai! Dat was wicked!
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Firevinci(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
God just saved you or something else would have made FP
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:
N50k in government Hospitals.

OK.
thanks for the info. I was thinking that it will cost an arm and a leg all together.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by rudestmcblaze: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:
na these kain comment una dey like. If to say na men dey carry belle eh, plenty gists for don dey.
Like say na men dae carry belle ehn...una for don give us belle finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by luckesky1990: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
Thank God u escaped it
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by deolumike(m): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
are u gay? do u have dickk? is d gal very ugly with leprosy on her skin? dont tell me this cuz addonbilivit cheesy
He said no to sex, automatically he's gay or dickless? Why should you find it so difficult to believe not every guy is slavish to seduction. Sorry you were disappointed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by IamLEGEND1: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dexema:

You are one great evidence of the ingenuity and craziness of Nairalanders,kai! Dat was wicked!

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
cool story bro
changed mah life.
wicked...lol
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Dragonking: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Spydamannn:
Girls get mind cha,The story sounds fake but stuff like this happen everytime and everywhere...Pour sperm on the foetus and the ownership changes
The story ain't fake because something similar also happened to me but thank God...The girl and I work in the same office and did our masters in the same schl..During our exams because we had to travel to write the exam, she was desperately begging to come and see me that both of us should read together which I know is a lie..I told her No..Next few weeks, her tummy was protruding and it was confirmed that she was pregnant.. Na so she for use that night hook me as the father..Since that day I just thank baba God....Better shine eyes because not all girls that throw themselves cheaply at u are doing it out of love, some if not majority na for set up.

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
MegMich:

Uh oh!
I sorta struck the wrong cord.
My dear, I read wide. HCG is seen in blood within one week. In urine, it is about 10days. Not within one wk. And the symptoms? Do they also happen within a week? I don't think so dear! ( it was prolly the symptoms that attracted the mums attention).
wow! I've learnt something new. I use to think it takes like 28days oh.

As for the girl, it cud be she knew she was pregnant for another man(maybe somebody that is not presntable or somebody she dreads) and now boldy tried convincing the new guy in the block to do an unprotected act.
Normally, a sane girl will not take such risk with a stranger and conclude a hospital to be her safe haven.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by nayoubiko: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=POWEROFPEACE post=36857550]This young lady was a sales girl at a certain amala spot close to the house were I lived. She washes her plates at the back of my window and even borrow my soap sometimes, that was how we became friends. One morning at about 6am, she knocked at my window and asked me to open the back door for her which I did and she came in.

While we were inside my room, we talked for a while and she suddenly started romancing me and I decided to play along, but I was surprise she dipped her hand into my boxers and brought out my Dick, she was about dipping it in when I stopped her. She asked why and I told her I don't have condom she replied and so, I told her I don't want her to get pregnant, she said even if she get pregnant, are there not hospital everywhere, she left angrily and never came back.

A week later, I noticed a small crowd in the area, behold when I got close, I saw her mother dragging and beating her to show her who impregnated her. That was how God saved me. I want to use this medium to advice men to be very careful when it comes to dealing with women especially young girls. Thanks.

GOD SAVE YOU
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Maamin:

Hehehe..so I guess your guardian angel showed up at the wrong..sorry right time. Good to know that you still have a second thought in the middle of konji. grin
sometimes its better to carry Love Machine in wallet instead of condom.

...Abi nor be to satisfy the girl u wan do ?cheesy use vibrator and vibr8 her CUNTinent jooor LoL!!!
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by nayoubiko: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
GOD SAVE YOU
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2015
chowlade:
are u gay? do u have dickk? is d gal very ugly with leprosy on her skin? dont tell me this cuz addonbilivit cheesy
Believe it or not, some pple re very discipline. Probably u cant resist @ d point he resisted d girl grin
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by berbajiday(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
cool story bro

changed mah life.

lmao ika
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by yubarbs(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
OP Jah don save ur moniker.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by mcmeffy(m): 12:34am On Aug 14, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
This young lady was a sales girl at a certain amala spot close to the house were I lived. She washes her plates at the back of my window and even borrow my soap sometimes, that was how we became friends. One morning at about 6am, she knocked at my window and asked me to open the back door for her which I did and she came in.

While we were inside my room, we talked for a while and she suddenly started romancing me and I decided to play along, but I was surprise she dipped her hand into my boxers and brought out my Dick, she was about dipping it in when I stopped her. She asked why and I told her I don't have condom she replied and so, I told her I don't want her to get pregnant, she said even if she get pregnant, are there not hospital everywhere, she left angrily and never came back.

A week later, I noticed a small crowd in the area, behold when I got close, I saw her mother dragging and beating her to show her who impregnated her. That was how God saved me. I want to use this medium to advice men to be very careful when it comes to dealing with women especially young girls. Thanks.

Had quite a similar experience 8 years ago.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by rudestmcblaze: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
chowlade:

addonbilivit dis also, guys are ready to smash anything in skirt. r u a pastor? if yes, i don't trust any of u around unclad ladies
U talk like u nid to bliv it for it to b tru, weda or not u like it i smash discriminately
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by predatorX: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
if you didnt have sex while on Campus then you missed out.

Campus taught me two kinds of puss-ies:
1) tight and shallow (chunky babes) sweet when they sit ontop of you. you get to lift thighs like gymming and sucking oranges like simultaneous equations grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2) tight and deep.....(slim babes) the sweetest, always warm. Any style is hyper-sensational becoz your penetration gets to the deep horizon. And babes Puss-y wraps around Dickson like Aso-ibora (wrapper) wink wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.