Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl (58491 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
my dear don't be deceived, read wide pls, There's a hormone called HCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) wen a woman is pregnant within a week dis hormone is seen in her urine, pls read wide pls
thank you!

Some people get internet phones but the 'google.com' is wasting. No research attitude.

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Hawlahscho(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
oluwadanie1:
ehn ehn
but op, she was about dipping it in and you resisted??
what did you take?
Lol
It's possible though grin
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
thank you!

Some people get internet phones but the 'google.com' is wasting. No research attitude.
my dear u are welcome....... Na so dis generation dey, nobody wan read again, its good to read wide

2 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by H3niorlarh(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
You should really be thanking your stars

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by MegMich(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
my dear don't be deceived, read wide pls, There's a hormone called HCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) wen a woman is pregnant within a week dis hormone is seen in her urine, pls read wide pls

Uh oh!
I sorta struck the wrong cord.
My dear, I read wide. HCG is seen in blood within one week. In urine, it is about 10days. Not within one wk. And the symptoms? Do they also happen within a week? I don't think so dear! ( it was prolly the symptoms that attracted the mums attention).
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
MegMich:

Uh oh!
I sorta struck the wrong cord.
My dear, I read wide. HCG is seen in blood within one week. In urine, it is about 10days. Not within one wk. And the symptoms? Do they also happen within a week? I don't think so dear! ( it was prolly the symptoms that attracted the mums attention).
ok, thank you
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by OG1BABY(f): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
e be like say she don get the belly belly before she come meet you. Thank God for the grace to over come temptation grin grin
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Israel5(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:
Every young guy should start saving money for DNA. Some girls are no longer smiling.
u confam

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Crativjosh(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
6 am?? I sure say una mouth bn dey smell as una dey talk... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by DJBIGGY(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
are u gay? do u have dickk? is d gal very ugly with leprosy on her skin? dont tell me this cuz addonbilivit cheesy

Ma guy! God works in mysterious ways... What if He disabled his konji to save him from becoming an unwanted father
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
As a corper one dey gv me green light recently and i dey off am outrightly, ur xperienx dun mk me see her run speedily. And wetin dey surprise me she get guy 4 my lodge!!!
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by qtx(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
hmmmmmmm, let me just talk hia sha.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by bigerboy200: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
sampen:
Since u n get condom, dnt u hv polyethene bag? tear out ur size nd use. Na wa oooh. Bros Opportunity comes bt once
C ur way of thinking sha.. mayb u are a product of the use of polythene bag,that is y u can't use ur brain..
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by DrGroove(f): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
Dr groove, r u a student of uniport
NO
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
RobinHez:

Cc gbagaunhunter grin
THANK YOU! I DON CORRECT MY MISTAKE. NA FAST TYPING COS
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Certifiedboss: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
This young lady was a sales girl at a certain amala spot close to the house were I lived. She washes her plates at the back of my window and even borrow my soap sometimes, that was how we became friends. One morning at about 6am, she knocked at my window and asked me to open the back door for her which I did and she came in.

While we were inside my room, we talked for a while and she suddenly started romancing me and I decided to play along, but I was surprise she dipped her hand into my boxers and brought out my Dick, she was about dipping it in when I stopped her. She asked why and I told her I don't have condom she replied and so, I told her I don't want her to get pregnant, she said even if she get pregnant, are there not hospital everywhere, she left angrily and never came back.

A week later, I noticed a small crowd in the area, behold when I got close, I saw her mother dragging and beating her to show her who impregnated her. That was how God saved me. I want to use this medium to advice men to be very careful when it comes to dealing with women especially young girls. Thanks.

Bro so you turn back at the point of inserting . Whatever makes my dickk be on her hand already I don't see a going back tho

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:
Every young guy should start saving money for DNA. Some girls are no longer smiling.

sis,
do you have an idea of how much it will cost to do one DNA test?... approx amount will do.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by jamst2(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
chigoizie7:

I also know of a young girl of 11-14 yrs, and a guy of 25-30 yrs.

Dis guy lives opposite the girls house, her grand parent house, d girls mother does not live with them.

Dis very guy is a close friend to od girls uncle,dey rap well, so it gave d little girl d opportunity to visit the guys room, sometimes, with the uncle and some other time alone.
It happens that one day,d gal entered the guys room, removed her clothes and urged the guy to phuck her, out of annoyance and disappointed on such offer from such little gal, he flogged her with hanger and chased her out of the room,

The guy had to tell the gals uncle being his friend, d uncle got annoyed, got home, told their parents, being the gals grandmother, they all cautioned the gal and flogged her.

During one of the gals mothers visit, the grandparents told the woman what happened so that she can also talk to her as a mother, u guys won't believe what happened. This woman got mad, she got mad not because of her daughters action, but because d guy reported the daughter, saying, that the guy is claiming to be a guy man and yet,see the kind fuckup he de phuck up, uptill today, the lady no de talk to the guy even if the guy greet her, this has been over two years now.

So, u can now see how it is,
Dat ur guy didnt act maturely
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by jaffords: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Was this suppose to be frightening? Cos am not frightened of them ghels yet.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by chigoizie7(m): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
jamst2:
Dat ur guy didnt act maturely

Ok, he didn't act mature.

So, tell me, what would he had done?

Phuck the little girl?
Or refuse to tell the guys uncle?
Or refuse to chase her out of his room?
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by yemmit90: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
are u gay? do u have dickk? is d gal very ugly with leprosy on her skin? dont tell me this cuz addonbilivit cheesy

it's call self control, you can resist such temptation as long as you still fear HIV or unwanted pregnant.

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by MarieSucre(f): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Flee all appearances of evil.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by johnwell(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:

so true....

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by JayJustus(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
grabbed your johnny boy and wanted to whatttttttt niggy tell onismate to teach you how to write fiction...issorait...i rest my case and as usual

*rows kayak outta thread*
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Boyooosa(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
The Caption would have been "If not for my Mother's head wey rescue me, i for don dey expect a bastard as my first born (or as applicable)" grin
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by christinie(f): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
slimz10:

sis,
do you have an idea of how much it will cost to do one DNA test?... approx amount will do.
N50k in government Hospitals.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by jamst2(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
chigoizie7:

Ok, he didn't act mature.

So, tell me, what would he had done?

Phuck the little girl?

Or refuse to tell the guys uncle?

Or refuse to chase her out of his room?

Huh! Do u expect me to say the guy should 4k d girl...infact,dat is the opportunity to know all what secret affair she might had been involved,so as to guide her on what is appropriate(sex education).cos u can neva tell if she has been doing same with outsiders(bf),from that moment on,ur guy can threaten to report what she did if she refuse to become a good girl...simple!
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by jayzon: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Maamin:
@Op, you see Reason why your condom drawer should never go empty..you missed her kitty-kat jor!
lol......badt guy luv d advice

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by jayzon: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Crativjosh:
6 am?? I sure say una mouth bn dey smell as una dey talk... grin grin
lwkmd...... lol see whr ur mind go
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by chigoizie7(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
jamst2:

Huh! Do u expect me to say the guy should 4k d girl...infact,dat is the opportunity to know all what secret affair she might had been involved,so as to guide her on what is appropriate(sex education).cos u can neva tell if she has been doing same with outsiders(bf),from that moment on,ur guy can threaten to report what she did if she refuse to become a good girl...simple!

Ok, maybe , just maybe he is wrong,

That is a nice point u ve,

Butt, I don't think reporting to the uncle is bad.

There is no guarantee that she wouldn't do it again with other people.

+ I think he reported the girl to clear his name of any impending doom, we hear of young gals accusing innocent guys of either rape or being responsible for an unknown pregnancy.

Which ever way, u really made a great point.

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Maamin(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
lol!! Not all that glitters is gold, the excitement ofr konji will only last for a few minutes and less than an hour of 'oh yes!yes!!yes!!! Deeper!yes aaah yes!bad boi bad boi!! Hit it!!aaaaaaaaargh!' ...and that's it.

I will rather loose energy, nobody will give me award, the girl no go really get value for my eyes like that(especially if she's the type that is outspoken),my eyes will even open to see the things irritating about her. All these would have happened because I mistook love for lust.

Hehehe..so I guess your guardian angel showed up at the wrong..sorry right time. Good to know that you still have a second thought in the middle of konji. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.