Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl (58488 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Akbee(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2015
Testimony time.. Somebody praise the...
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by domopps(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
This young lady was a sales girl at a certain amala spot close to the house were I lived. She washes her plates at the back of my window and even borrow my soap sometimes, that was how we became friends. One morning at about 6am, she knocked at my window and asked me to open the back door for her which I did and she came in.

While we were inside my room, we talked for a while and she suddenly started romancing me and I decided to play along, but I was surprise she dipped her hand into my boxers and brought out my Dick, she was about dipping it in when I stopped her. She asked why and I told her I don't have condom she replied and so, I told her I don't want her to get pregnant, she said even if she get pregnant, are there not hospital everywhere, she left angrily and never came back.

A week later, I noticed a small crowd in the area, behold when I got close, I saw her mother dragging and beating her to show her who impregnated her. That was how God saved me. I want to use this medium to advice men to be very careful when it comes to dealing with women especially young girls. Thanks.

Op what about the Romance ! I guess is Free of charge and you couldn't stop her while romancing you!

Point taken! God bless

Cheeeeers
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Justicealh3(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2015
4 those seducers.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Ciscogod(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2015
Yes we have desperate ladies.
Mine happened when I got posted to cross-river for my NYSC.
My older sister advised me not to eat camp food. That she paid a woman at maami market during her camp days, and the woman was responsible for her meal although her stay.

When I got to obubra camp, I went straight to maami, I spot a nice indomie joint. I negotiate with the young married lady, I paid her 15k for 3weeks which will cover 2meals/per day.

I like going to the spot mostly at night cos u will see the big boy/girls and bad boys/girls.
I was always on my own cos I was planning redeploying back to lagos but it did not work.

I got posted to a broadcasting corporation, I came with my team to cover batchB POP. I met the lady again, she was so excited, we exchange numbers.

She called me she's coming to pay me visit. As a Lagos boy, I could read the line but again she's married. Thats a no go area for me. I told her no wahala. That I'm always free on weekends. Then she picked Saturday. Lo and behold she came with her things to spend the weekend, she's older than me, married with a kid.
I asked her about the hubby, she said the guy is in abj, story plus story. Ladies story na.

I told her I have roomate and she can't stay over. We parted ways at the eatery.

When I got to my room, see bashing. Guys killed me that I missed a free pu**y. Even ladies criticize me that I'm always forming DON. And I missed a free p.

Some ladies are just crazy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Koolking(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
This young lady was a sales girl at a certain amala spot close to the house were I lived. She washes her plates at the back of my window and even borrow my soap sometimes, that was how we became friends. One morning at about 6am, she knocked at my window and asked me to open the back door for her which I did and she came in.

While we were inside my room, we talked for a while and she suddenly started romancing me and I decided to play along, but I was surprise she dipped her hand into my boxers and brought out my Dick, she was about dipping it in when I stopped her. She asked why and I told her I don't have condom she replied and so, I told her I don't want her to get pregnant, she said even if she get pregnant, are there not hospital everywhere, she left angrily and never came back.

A week later, I noticed a small crowd in the area, behold when I got close, I saw her mother dragging and beating her to show her who impregnated her. That was how God saved me. I want to use this medium to advice men to be very careful when it comes to dealing with women especially young girls. Thanks.

No doubt, the spirit of God is in you. It's only HIS spirit in us that saves us from committing sin. Man in his default has no self control over sin. I need that same grace in me.

It's near impossible escaping women sexual advances, especially from a girl who has it all. Men were wired naturally to desire sensual pleasure from the opposite sex, but control is of the spirit in men.

3 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Chemicaldrey007(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2015
grin grin Lobatan
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by chaptersix(m): 10:31am On Aug 12, 2015
I have watched this film before.. Which season is this abeg

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by enomakos(m): 10:31am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
are u gay? do u have dickk? is d gal very ugly with leprosy on her skin? dont tell me this cuz addonbilivit cheesy
did you think all men are dog?

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by harpazo(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
are u gay? do u have dickk? is d gal very ugly with leprosy on her skin? dont tell me this cuz addonbilivit cheesy
Chowlade haba! u no believe guys can abstain for real?
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Obynolee(f): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:

The fact that you MIGHT not be able to control your sexual urge doesn't means that another person can't.OP is just principle because there are things one doesn't do not that he can't do them but he simply doesn't want to do them(PRINCIPLE).

2 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by DrObum(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
Well, you really want me to believe that you see guys as beings without self control
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by enomakos(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:
Every young guy should start saving money for DNA. Some girls are no longer smiling.
you are right

50% of nigerian men are not the father of their supposed children
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by kokomilala(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2015
God saved you from trap...you've, possibly, might have been made to take responsibility for her curious pregnancy.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by abacusCm(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2015
I believed the story up to the point where Op staes that "While we were inside my room, we talked for a while and she suddenly started romancing me and I decided to play along, but I was surprise she dipped her hand into my boxers and brought out my Dick, she was about dipping it in when I stopped her"....to me I don't belief this

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by nwadiuko1(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2015
ilobasama:
And DNA test is very costly.........atimes ladies act like witches.
in this case I wouldn't mind the cost, even if it means borrowing
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2015
Imagine set up. It's gud to be wise always
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Obynolee(f): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:

The fact that you MIGHT not have control over your sexual urge doesn't mean that another person can't.OP is just being principled because there are things one doesn't do,not because he cannot do them but he simply doesn't want to do them(PRINCIPLE).

2 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by illiad1(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
cool story bro
changed mah life.
#ButItNeedsMoreAliensAndDinosaurs
Badt Guy Lwkm
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by ElFenomeno1: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:

What is new about this?
Young girls getting pregnant?
Refusing sex is now a big deal, such that you had to open a thread for?

Who is the daft moderator who placed this on the front page? angry
Who owns this forum?
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Touchforfree(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2015
Maamin:
@Op, you see Reason why your condom drawer should never go empty..you missed her kitty-kat jor!

Kitty-kat you say, so if he has a wardrobe full of condoms; he for just dey top-up other person belle.

Chai !.......

Truely na only you waka come....
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
l

Not all guys are sexxx addicts.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by 9jatatafo(m): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2015
If this story is true then you really think with your brain and not your joystick.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by DrGroove(f): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:
Every young guy should start saving money for DNA. Some girls are no longer smiling.
That won't be necessary if every young guy should avoid premarital sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by dammix(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2015
Start your day with a SMILE by downloading 'GIVE ME A SMILE' MP3 by Akande David Oluwadamilola Download here http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9e09e1d7
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Bhayomi(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:

If the answers to this questions are as follows: No, Yes, No. You mean he would have done it without CD.....
I am sure if the girl looks like d person I'm seeing on your profile, op would have fallen...

Or what are you insinating exactly?
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by xordik(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2015
Maamin:
@Op, you see Reason why your condom drawer should never go empty..you missed her kitty-kat jor!
omo that kind shii..me don wise up tey tey na inside wallet..me no dey carry dat kin 1unit course dem plenty 4 ma area!!
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by chachanga: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

What is new about this?
Young girls getting pregnant?
Refusing sex is now a big deal, such that you had to open a thread for?

Who is the daft moderator who placed this on the front page? angry
Who owns this forum?

It's like you're actually the newbie here. Take a stroll over to Sexuality section, see guys as high as kites over ashys and you'll know the OP is commendable.

We need more guys like this so chicks like Chowlade can rest easy abi u neva hear say chicks don dey warn demselves against visiting boys now embarassed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by otunba88(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
You re a beauty to behold. Can I know you?
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by christinie(f): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2015
DrGroove:

That won't be necessary if every young guy should avoid premarital sex
even in marriages dear.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Kayydon007: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:

God did not save you
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by christinie(f): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2015
enomakos:
you are right

50% of nigerian men are not the father of their supposed children
not only in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.