Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

When your maid becomes the madam. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When your maid becomes the madam. (79205 Views)

My Madam And Me / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Atlantian: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
I fired my maid immediately my wife entered the plane. Now I have no maid, and I am at the mercy of the restaurant operators, but I prefer it to that seductive maid that wears miniskirts and sleeveless blouses. She is always like.."Boss, your food is on the table" and I said, okay and I put my head back to laptop and chat on nairaland. Five minutes later, she is still standing there smiling and when asked, why are you still here ? She says "Madam said I should always make sure you eat, so I am waiting for you until you come to the dining table" Jesus Christu! I wont lie, I had massive erections sometimes. I even gave her money to go and buy Mary Slessor kind of dresses. This girl went and bought more sophisticated micro mini skirts. If I didnt fire that girl, not even Jehovah would have stopped my raging dick. For men who think they can control themselves. It is not possible. I know what I saw. These maids are on a mission.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by ceecee0703(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mindfulness:
So the solution is to employ kids instead of sending them to school so that men are not tempted because they are weak polygamous by nature?

u obviously didnt get d OP drift....he simply called women to be nice even after marriage n try not to neglect their duties as the men continue in theirs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
peppyluv02:
And when those little ones start growing and developing the so called voluptuous sexual organs,your wife had better send her parking and get another minor or 'bonga fish' or you will be forced to rape her...
Proud to say I know men out there who reason with their brain and not their sexual organ.

Yes o and i know many too but i still believe its better to allow sleeping dogs lie.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by sltn(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
hmm nice write up!

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Rexceedo: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Toks2008:

Slaves are bought and not paid wages but made to render services MANDATORILY but when you take up a task and you are paid for it then its no longer slavery but a job.
love this.... I was once an apprentice/houseboy but today I sells goods to my boss. Notwithstanding, make audit anytime he takes it in credit. I respect the transition of life.

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Atlantian:
I fired my maid immediately my wife entered the plane. Now I have no maid, and I am at the mercy of the restaurant operators, but I prefer it to that seductive maid that wears miniskirts and sleeveless blouses. She is always like.."Boss, your food is on the table" and I said, okay and I put my head back to laptop and chat on nairaland. Five minutes later, she is still standing there smiling and when asked, why are you still here ? She says "Madam said I should always make sure you eat, so I am waiting for you until you come to the dining table" Jesus Christu! I wont lie, I had massive erections sometimes. I even gave her money to go and buy Mary Slessor kind of dresses. This girl went and bought more sophisticated micro mini skirts. If I didnt fire that girl, not even Jehovah would have stopped my raging dick. For men who think they can control themselves. It is not possible. I know what I saw. These maids are on a mission.

[size=20pt]
100000000000000000000000000000LIKES
[/size]

You are indeed a man of honor and i doff my hat for you. Can you imagine the embolden. Damn

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Some maid are more sexy than madam so what do you expect oga to do when she cooks and clean the home well than madam.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by ttmacoy: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
Those children should be in school and not being your maids for the peanuts that you pay them plus the ill treatment. It is modern day slavery. Even the United Nations classifies it as slavery.

CHILD SLAVERY

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
Despite the fact that many people believe that slavery no longer exists, the International Labour Organization (ILO) estimated that there are some 8.4 million children in slavery or practices similar to slavery.

They are all in child slavery, as defined by the 1956 UN Supplementary Slavery Convention. In these cases, as well as being in a hazardous situation, there is an intention to exploit these children for someone else’s gain.

This group of children includes:
Child domestic workers, many of whom are forced to work long hours, in hazardous and often abusive environments, for little or no pay, and often far from home.

http://www.antislavery.org/english/slavery_today/child_slavery/default.aspx

Toks2008:

Slaves are bought and not paid wages but made to render services MANDATORILY but when you take up a task and you are paid for it then its no longer slavery but a job.

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
ceecee0703:

u obviously didnt get d OP drift....he simply called women to be nice even after marriage n try not to neglect their duties as the men continue in theirs

ABEG HELP ME TELL THEM especially those who never read to comprehend but takes out an inconclusive part of a write up and launch attack.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 400billionman: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mindfulness:
So the solution is to employ kids instead of sending them to school so that men are not tempted because they are weak polygamous by nature?

You are right.

The story made no sense only to you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by olamefun(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
I wouldn't advice that one employs a minor for a maid cus a minor sooner or later will b what we've been avoiding (matured)......best option,employ the elderly....@least u won't sleep with a 60year old.....lol
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
ttmacoy:
Those children should be in school and not being your maids for the peanuts that you pay them plus the ill treatment. It is modern day slavery. Even the United Nations classifies it as slavery.

CHILD SLAVERY

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
Despite the fact that many people believe that slavery no longer exists, the International Labour Organization (ILO) estimated that there are some 8.4 million children in slavery or practices similar to slavery.

They are all in child slavery, as defined by the 1956 UN Supplementary Slavery Convention. In these cases, as well as being in a hazardous situation, there is an intention to exploit these children for someone else’s gain.

Child domestic workers, many of whom are forced to work long hours, in hazardous and often abusive environments, for little or no pay, and often far from home.

Its easy for us to sit in the comfort of our homes sipping wine and writing against child labor. If a parent comes to your house this moment and asks you for financial aid to take care of urgent needs will you have enough to give at least 10 of such? If yes i guess you should start an NGO and campaign against child labor as well as provide financial succor to these people.

An AIT staff just threatened suicide over hunger,salaries are been owed by many states and our ladies enslave themselves in order to get a job and you are here writing grammar about child labor.

You need to go to some families and see suffering in action so if a parent sees an option of sending their 15 to 17 year old girl child to be A HOUSE HELP to earn wages just like other jobs why write grammar here about child labor?

Its because we see the house maid thing as something low and disdainful that's why you see it as child labor so tell me which one is not labor?

I have met house maids that did the job to raise money for a specific purpose and i have sen a 17year old lady did this for a year and kept over 100k which she used to foster her education.

Please please enough of this baseless policies that do not put food on the table. If you can't help them financially let them work and earn a living.

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
olamefun:
I wouldn't advice that one employs a minor for a maid cus a minor sooner or later will b what we've been avoiding (matured)......best option,employ the elderly....@least u won't sleep with a 60year old.....lol

Better option.Especially when we have men sleeping with 4year old these days.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 400billionman: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Toks2008:

lol! the bible was not quoted to justify the act dear but to state how ridiculous it sounds.

What are you explaining. ? They are offended by the care and submission angle. Leave them.

For me, my wife will be called baby and I will treat her likewise. Let the manly ladies marry themselves..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by lastpage: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
A maid is a woman.... juts like a wife.
A wife has responsibilities to her husband.
if a wife thinks that a 'maid' can do her responsibilities to her husband, better than her (and then employ her), then what stops the husband from marrying such maid after-all, it is always better to buy a product from "the source"! undecided

Salt that loses its taste is as good as (or useless) as burnt ash.

My advice to such women is to divorce such husband and let him marry the maid.
I dont expect any woman to remain with such a man
That way, she can marry her own "brand new" husband ..... maybe then she would employ another maid and let us see what happens.

You can eat your cake.... and still have it.
You are either a wife ....or just a household chattel. Period!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 400billionman: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Toks2008:

Imagine a lady bringing home a maid that is jut as sweet looking as you lol.

Free second wife without bride price.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by tartarus(m): 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yet again, another nonsense on NL

9 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Eureka123(f): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Onegai:

Rather than practise self-control, women should "dress decently" to avoid rape, babies should sew decent looking diapers and wear agbada so men are not tempted, teenagers should lock themselves up because men are not to be tempted, children should continue working long hours and getting underpaid because men cannot be trusted around adult women, in fact to demand that Nigerian men behave decently is a crime otherwise known as "Feminism"

I dey hail una o grin

That's how it has become these days. You open your mouth to speak against an ill or wrong doing by the male folk and they say you hate men. grin grin

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by tartarus(m): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Read their comments! You'll know them, most men on NL wouldn't hesitate to sleep with a minor.... They'll sleep with anything ; a maid, an animal, their sisters, their wives sisters, their brother's wives, mad women, old women, flat women, voluptuous women, a toddler...etc

As long as there's a hole a Nigerian man will dive into it! Look at them commending the op. *spits*

Sometimes I wonder if they're nigerian men like me out there.. With common sense! cool

6 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by cyprus000: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
DrGroove:

Killing a randy husband is the best revenge! Why should I degrade myself to open legs around when I can easily send the hediot 6Feet under and people wil pity me as a widow
[size=13pt]
tho I hate cheating with my last blood and can't forgive a cheating partner.

But about the @embolded.
They are certain people you can try that shitt with,cos if I happen to be in that position.

I promise you that I won't wait for you to finish planning before I kill you and give your body to vulture's to feed.
I go teach you the difference btwn person and person's.

What a heap of dogshit..**spits**
[/size]

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
400billionman:

Free second wife without bride price.

Lol and usually a younger and more voluptuous one at that. You need to see these maids from akwa ibom,Benin rep,Togo and you will cast and bind not to take a second look at their young and sumptuous body.

One was almost hired by my older brother and you won't believe what she told her friend who was a maid in another house."she said in her very words "GOD save my brother wife for not hiring her because she will scr*w the hell outta my bro" can you beat that?
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by lastpage: 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Blade21:
Yes and Yes its wrong let's look @ it dis way a man is never around nd de maid is a guy who does all de above mentioned and madam starts admiring him is it justifiable? U are just jusstifying. Cheating any man who can sleep. With his hux help can sleep with hi wifes sister sshikena

but this is a common thing within the household of "big men" where madam sleeps with the driver her husband employs to drive her around or the houseboy he employed to help her with house chores.

No biggy, it goes both ways and l only pity those at the receiving end.

BTW: How come women never complain (and men dont too) when the husband employ "adult house boy"? shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by remsonik(f): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nonsense post op!!
You are advocating for a younger maid but pls are you sure you are not a pedophile. A man like you that can't control his erection will sleep with any lady around him.
May I ask do you sleep with your sisters. Self control bro. I fear for the woman who will marry you with this your write up.
I have lived with my sister for 7 years yet the hubby hasn't looked at me or any other woman despite the fact that I am more endowed than my sis front and back.
Change your mindset!!

5 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by ComrdDRS: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ok na, na whn e go happen na em you go know. Beta take caution!
cococandy:
Mtchew
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by ttmacoy: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Blah blah blah.

Child slavery is wrong without any doubt. If the maid you mentioned is an adult who made the decision to be a maid and save her money then fine, but a child who cannot make such decision and whose money goes to the agents or parents is not in such a position to make a decision and save. We all know how the so called agents who bring these children take some of their money don't we?

If you cannot afford a maid and pay a reasonable salary then you should get off your lazy asses and clean your houses yourselves.

Paying drivers N20,000 and expecting them to be at your beck and call 7 days a week from dawn to dusk is slavery and abuse, yet if Pastor asks for donation of N1m they will jump to the front of the queue.

The level of desperation in Nigeria is appalling that we would condone child slavery and yet we shout we are Giant of Africa. It has affected our definition of the right things and what is normal.

Yes I know people are suffering but is the solution sending your child to be a maid and in the process giving that child a hard future with no education and chance in life.

If you cannot afford a child then do not go on having lots of children simply because culture or tradition says so. Education is free isn't it? And yet you support taking a child away from free education to a life of slavery and no options or you will tell me about the story of the child who was a maid and became a millionaire right?

yes we see maids as lowly in Nigeria if not we would pay good wages and the government would ensure there are rules and regulations and not allow little children to be taken away from school as cheap labour. What we practice is pretty much the smuggling of Children from poor west African countries to be our slaves. And on top of that we treat them poorly plus ridiculously low wages.

Toks2008:

Its easy for us to sit in the comfort of our homes sipping wine and writing against child labor. If a parent comes to your house this moment and asks you for financial aid to take care of urgent needs will you have enough to give at least 10 of such? If yes i guess you should start an NGO and campaign against child labor as well as provide financial succor to these people.

An AIT staff just threatened suicide over hunger,salaries are been owed by many states and our ladies enslave themselves in order to get a job and you are here writing grammar about child labor.

You need to go to some families and see suffering in action so if a parent sees an option of sending their 15 to 17 year old girl child to be A HOUSE HELP to earn wages just like other jobs why write grammar here about child labor?

Its because we see the house maid thing as something low and disdainful that's why you see it as child labor so tell me which one is not labor?

I have met house maids that did the job to raise money for a specific purpose and i have sen a 17year old lady did this for a year and kept over 100k which she used to foster her education.

Please please enough of this baseless policies that do not put food on the table. If you can't help them financially let them work and earn a living.

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
cococandy:

A minor can't work for pay legally.
So whoever you're paying to keep her as your maid is exploiting her with your help.
I'm sure you won't like to give your own child out to work as an underage maid to anyone but will encourage others to do so to children of poorer parents who are ignorant and greedy and won't mind using their kids to survive.

The earlier you learn that self control is the way out, the better for you. The solution is not using children as maids. It's for those guys who have minds like yours to learn to control themselves.

I don't know what's all these nonsense one reads here everyday. We are talking of how to move the country forward and you're busy propagating child labor because in your mind all men lack self control. If the ladies insult you guys with that phrase, you will start crying. But here you are lending credence to the generalization that men have no self control. Are all of them like you?

Do you all sleep with your female classmates and female colleagues because you come in contact with them everyday? So a man can't have an adult female employee without thinking of sleeping with her? Do you hope to one day employ people as a boss or will women be out of the question because you don't trust yourself around them?

What's wrong with you self? undecided

This is not one of those topics that one will be like just ignore them they are talking nonsense. You're actually here propagating child labor. An offense for which people serve jail time in saner climes.

Pls stop this nonsense. It's enough.
Bless you for this post. By the way, when the maid the verse is referring to is 'young woman' not domestic help undecided

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Eureka123(f): 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Toks2008:

Of-course we have decent guys who will never look the side of a maid for anything in the world but then the wife should let the maid's duty not bring her close to the hubby like cooking his meals, serving him, making the bed and stuffs like that. This is my point and i still wonder why some people her can't comprehend the message.

You have a point, when urging women to take care of their homes. Do not however forget that the man holds same responsibility to keep his home together, on his own part. You however lost the support of the NL masses with the justifications you gave for husbands cheating on their spouses. Na there you just fall off.

4 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Moneyab(m): 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
@ Atlantian. I can relate with your experience. A close friend and next-door neighbour had to forcefully dispatch their so called maid just after about a week of being brought to Lagos by his wife. According to him, they have 3 young kids and madam was beginning to complain of being over worked domestic wise. Off madam travels to the village and brings home an 18 year old female siren as maid. My pal on seeing them both as they arrive, swallows hard & later draws madam to one corner & asks her " which kind maid be this?" Madam in response reels off all the good qualities this girl supposedly has. According to him, the next few days, madam abdicated certain responsibilities to the maid like cooking, washing etc just to according to her "test how hard working & responsible the maid was". Madam would order the maid to serve oga his meals while she watches her favourite soaps or takes a rest. The sad part was that the maid didn't come with any good clothes or bra apparently and was always giggling her massive boobies and ass all over the place & my guy, a self confessed retired player couldn't help but notice unfortunately & was being tempted to come out of "retirement". Several times he had a near shouting match with madam over the urgent need to buy the girl some clothes to at least cover up not for his sake but to stave off embarrassment especially when they had visitors and the maid had to show up in the sitting room to serve guests poorly dressed. In madams view, it was too "early to start "buying clothes for a mere maid" whose conduct was still under probation. But my guy know wetin him eye dey see plus the unnecessary hard ons wey d maid de cause am but madam FAILED to notice. To cut a long story short he bundled the maid home under some false pretext but the real reasons according to him was that wifey just carry temptation come meet am for house....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
flyca:
OP, stop misquoting the bible.

Maids in the context of that verse does not mean - housegirl. The old testament uses the word "maid" to refer to a young girl that is unmarried, usually a virgin. .

the only reason i have for posting on this thread.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
ttmacoy:

CHILD SLAVERY

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

It is slavery, not to mention the horrific abuse a lot of them suffer. Wonder why people don't see it as such.

3 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 400billionman: 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Onegai:

sorry but out of all my siblings, this is the only one I can vouch for. His mentality is so not typical nigerian guy, he can't date or befriend Nigerians (he genuinely tried but kept getting appalled at what he saw in the community). He even thinks I'm too conservative (and this is a guy who was one of the few Christians I respected in this world). He knows cheating happens but he's just ashamed that fellow men keep justifying and expecting women to accept it (he believes strongly in personal responsibility).
He would give me constant dating advice but gave up because he wasn't sure why I was either dating jerks or acting so silly guys were taking advantage and walking all over my "submissive" self.

Please where are the matured, married men on NL? For goodness' sake start educating the young men because things are just getting worse in our society and we can't keep preaching at women.

What are you saying ?
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Eureka123(f): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
tho I hate cheating with my last blood and can't forgive a cheating partner.

But about the @embolded.
They are certain people you can try that shitt with,cos if I happen to be in that position.

I promise you that I won't wait for you to finish planning before I kill you and give your body to vulture's to feed.
I go teach you the difference btwn person and person's.

What a heap of dogshit..**spits**
[/size]

She has said her own nah. grin But seriously, if a man ever gave me unnecessary trouble via domestic abuse or this cheating saga, the best thing na to introduce rat poison oo. Make the living live in peace. Before person die from wetin person no sabi. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.