Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. (20701 Views)

Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London / Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by doctokwus: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Even when it was originally opened on nland,it was obvious that it was a well oiled analysis.
PMB, being a damn too honest man,might have not taken credit for d refineries, but what he himself might not have been aware of is the power of his character and integrity to effect changes in others.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
agarawu23:
you all will be jailed soon angry

thieves.....
why should we be jailed for sayin the truth? I would have preferred if we talk about the topic but we ve destroyed every point pasinshot made with stronger arguements

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Barcansta(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:

Thanks for drawing my attention. Ecoterrors has earlier informed me and Í petitioned the Moderators (Lalasticlala, Ishilove and Obinoscopy) through the Report button but they are yet to act. If the PDP comrades decide to create "clones" of pro-APC posters, this forum won't be habitable for anybody.

@Lalasticlala and Ishilove, please do justice to avert a situation where the victimised will take laws into their hands.
Dude, i didn't see any rules broken. So go and chill.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Jesusloveyou: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm even suprised you are celebrating mediocrity here, Buhari has even come out to debunk the success in refineries as being apportioned to him rather he has given all glory to GEJ
we have all counter dis ur claim, that buhari never sent a memo to nnpc to make refineries work, but miracleriously is working within 2months, that means it was in good shape before, ur corrupt hero was defrauding us.

8 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
midolian:
I swear down. Ecooterrors cum ecoterrorist no fit hide am. If na me b the boy/girl, I for pretend small.
I can't use my MB to watch anything from SR. Its just like watching PRESSTV looking for something good about Isreal

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
we have all counter dis ur claim, that buhari never sent a memo to nnpc to make refineries work, but miracleriously is working within 2months, that means it was in good shape before, ur corrupt hero was defrauding us.
it will do us good if you can give us any link about your comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by midolian(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh my! If it was barcanista's analysis that was featured you would be mast**bating over it!.

Anyway, "bad belle is allowed".
u dey mind them? Their tears go full this thread ehn! grin

4 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by engineerboat(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:

Thanks for drawing my attention. Ecoterrors has earlier informed me and Í petitioned the Moderators (Lalasticlala, Ishilove and Obinoscopy) through the Report button but they are yet to act. If the PDP comrades decide to create "clones" of pro-APC posters, this forum won't be habitable for anybody.

@Lalasticlala and Ishilove, please do justice to avert a situation where the victimised will take laws into their hands.
This will not be tooo healthy for Nairaland if this is allowed to continue and not stopped before it spread like harmattan fire. CHANGE indeed by the CHANGErians, you want to crucify somebody yet you still have the gut to clone his moniker, whalahi Moderator take action immedeately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Jesusloveyou: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Barcansta:

Dude, i didn't see any rules broken. So go and chill.
yes no rules was broken, but i advice, u desist from dis act, u are making him feel important.

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by tomakint: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
elbinmanny:
who has time to watch these bunch of incubated moro'n that should be buried with the late Oba undecided
Sahara reporters had to pic a snapshot favorable to them...well I hope this makes front page so they can have a first hand knowledge what Nigerians think about them angry
Succinctly put!

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by GenBloodykiIler: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:

hmmmmmmmm I sabi clone ooo even lalasticlala no dey hard to clone grin
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by GenBloodykiIler: 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
yes no rules was broken, but i advice, u desist from dis act, u are making him feel important.

no rules broken huh? ok watch out

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by freedom96: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Nigeria has really been sold to the dogs, an analyisis that was countered with credible answers that passingshot all but hid his head in shame will be featured in SR

Tell me a joke and I will ask of Sahara reporters
e pain am cheesy oya do your analysis let it be shown on Biafra reporters grin

3 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by BigBen10: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
but why the name "Barcansta"?

4 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Barcansta(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
omenka:
I know the jealous beeyach would soon open a thread to reprimand the op for daring to create a thread of this nature and the op would as usual apologize profusely for stepping outta line. grin
Why should i??
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Barcansta(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
doctokwus:
Even when it was originally opened on nland,it was obvious that it was a well oiled analysis.
PMB, being a damn too honest man,might have not taken credit for d refineries, but what he himself might not have been aware of is the power of his character and integrity to effect changes in others.
Exactly, the wailers know this also. But would never admit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by TheNonce: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I think the truth hurts for you guys.
grin

Well the only TRUTH I know is that this your "hero of a kinsman" was kicked out of the presidency for utter incompetence, drunkeness, cluelessness, corruption and a massive failure to protect you and the masses! TRUE or FALSE! I'm sure this truth hurts even more innit? Stop wailing and try CHANGING!

9 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Beremx(f): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
Passingshot,your indeed a genius! Congrats to you brother. Keep making us proud.

cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala,front page please! Let's celebrate our own. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
engineerboat:

This will not be tooo healthy for Nairaland if this is allowed to continue and not stopped before it spread like harmattan fire. CHANGE indeed by the CHANGErians, you want to crucify somebody yet you still have the gut to clone his moniker, whalahi Moderator take action immedeately
the mods are sleeping

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by coolitempa(f): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
Barcansta:

Sometimes you make sense....but since you ported.....you have lost all ability to engage constructively.... cheesy
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Barcansta(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Thanks, corrections noted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Barcansta(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
coolitempa:

Sometimes you make sense....but since you ported.....you have lost all ability to engage constructively.... cheesy
Lol this is his twin brother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
Barcansta:

seun ishilove afam4eva obinoscopy why should a parody account be allowed here. This is a slap on Nairaland forum, why should an impostor be allowed to still be here

Kindly do the needful plz

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Beremx(f): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

no rules broken huh? ok watch out
see who's talking? You have been cloning monikers of some NL progressives like Omenka,Cleverly and Ngeneukwuenu yet no one reported you to the mods. Even my moniker has been cloned severally by you TANoiods and I have ignored. Why are you making noise because the protection seeker's moniker was cloned?

Your hypocrisy is disgusting!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by aresa: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Nigeria has really been sold to the dogs, an analyisis that was countered with credible answers that passingshot all but hid his head in shame will be featured in SR

Tell me a joke and I will ask of Sahara reporters

See pain and sorrow....

grin
Must you display your pain and sorrow openly on the internet...?

8 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by kodded(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Barcansta:
Thanks, corrections noted.
undecided

foolish useless troll

wasted sperm
undecided

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by carinmom(f): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Congrats to PassingShot. You've made us proud kiss

7 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by kodded(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

hmmmmmmmm I sabi clone ooo even lalasticlala no dey hard to clone grin

bros abeg when you wan clone am, abeg notify me, because i dey enjoy your post wella grin

#bigFAN grin
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by joseph1832(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
midolian:
u dey mind them? Their tears go full this thread ehn! grin
Na dem sabi. Their yeye don dey too much sef!
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Beremx(f): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
See how pained TANoids are? Choi!! grin grin

Lalasticlala,please do the needful biko! I wanna see some people cry! tongue

9 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by joseph1832(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
seun ishilove afam4eva obinoscopy why should a parody account be allowed here. This is a slap on Nairaland forum, why should an impostor be allowed to still be here

Kindly do the needful plz
Yea right! As expected, you guys will shy away from the truth and dwell on useless diversions.

So what if barcanista's moniker was cloned, countless of monikers have been cloned and you didn't hear anybody scream or lament about it. Omenkata is a cloned account, did you hear Omenka rant about it?.

I expected you, barcanista and others to focus on the issue at hand but no, you rant because barcanista's account was cloned.

Abeg, make all of una shot up joor!!.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Barcansta(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Yea right! As expected, you guys will shy away from the truth and dwell on useless diversions.

So what if barcanista's moniker was cloned, countless of monikers have been cloned and you didn't hear anybody scream or lament about it. Omenkata is a cloned account, did you hear Omenka rant about it?.

I expected you, barcanista and others to focus on the issue at hand but no, you rant because barcanista's account was cloned.

Abeg, make all of una shot up joor!!.
Attention wailers. This is not an attempt to clone your Ceo in wailing. BARCANISTA is a nice name and i like it. That's why i chose to use Barcansta instead. Haven't you heard of spelt and slightly sound alike names??
Take it easy guys I'm not PMB why are you guys wailing over my case
AT Joseph1832 thanks for the enlightenment

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Appoints Baba Ahmed As Chief Of staff / 2015 Election: How Chidoka, Adoke, Dudafa Convinced Jonathan to Concede Victory / Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.