Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. (20712 Views)

Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London / Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
omenka:
Sai PassingCanonBall!! Stand in his way at your own peril!! smiley

#Respect.

Let them keep wailing and posting dozens of hate propaganda while we, especially you, keep killing them with hard facts.

God bless you and increase your wisdom a hundred folds.

They wanna downplay this, funny. Imagine it was one of theirs that got this publicity.

Congrats bro. Keep shining!
Thanks. I respect all of you guys efforts too. Especially you, socialmediaman, Rilwayne001, Ngene, Beremx, Obiagelli, Musiwax, medolian and many others I can't immediately recollect now.

Let's keep it up guys.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:

Thanks for drawing my attention. Ecoterrors has earlier informed me and Í petitioned the Moderators (Lalasticlala, Ishilove and Obinoscopy) through the Report button but they are yet to act. If the PDP comrades decide to create "clones" of pro-APC posters, this forum won't be habitable for anybody.

@Lalasticlala and Ishilove, please do justice to avert a situation where the victimised will take laws into their hands.
My friend face topic! PassingShot's counter analysis to your "wailerlysis" got a maor recognition and yours didn't! No divert attention d same way Jonathan diverted public funds.

**in Asa's voice**

I'm talking to you wailer.
Stop calling me a prisoner.
Ooo Mr. Wailer, Mr. Wailer ah

15 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:

Thanks for drawing my attention. Ecoterrors has earlier informed me and Í petitioned the Moderators (Lalasticlala, Ishilove and Obinoscopy) through the Report button but they are yet to act. If the PDP comrades decide to create "clones" of pro-APC posters, this forum won't be habitable for anybody.

@Lalasticlala and Ishilove, please do justice to avert a situation where the victimised will take laws into their hands.
mere rantings cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by favourlove1: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
It really beats my imagination how youths who are meant to contribute to an argument either for or against it resort to name calling, using abusive words to drive home their point. Give your opinion objectively but most of what I read on this forum is name calling, political n religious bigotry which in my opinion won't take us any where. What sahara reporters aired is an Analysis which is subject to debate. The truth still remains that the refineries were not revamped by the present administration. Pls, let's put prejudice aside an accept the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
Barcanista is a local champion. PassingShot is the one getting featured on TV grin

9 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
favourlove1:
It really beats my imagination how youths who are meant to contribute to an argument either for or against it resort to name calling, using abusive words to drive home their point. Give your opinion objectively but most of what I read on this forum is name calling, political n religious bigotry which in my opinion won't take us any where. What sahara reporters aired is an Analysis which is subject to debate. The truth still remains that the refineries were not revamped by the present administration. Pls, let's put prejudice aside an accept the truth.
Another hater spotted. No worry, you go get there one day. God dey your side.

4 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by omenka(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
PentiumPro:
See how they are murdering Tanoids mercilessly on this thread
I don't envy the Tanoids a bit. grin
Expect them to set this board on fire with two thousand useless threads in the next few hours.

Their Wailer in Chief spams the forum with useless propaganda in the hope of attracting attention from the Big Shots in Wadata Plaza who had promised him some ministerial position if he switched lanes, only for them to disappoint him. I can imagine what a pipe dream it is when those goombahs are even unable to pay their old employees. Smh.

Feel sorry for that punk.

Sai PassingShot!!

13 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by dre11(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Kudos to passingshot

More power to your elbow
GMB keep making the difference

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
favourlove1:
Nobody has said PMB did anything with the refineries. What we're saying is that the refineries were not as bad as they made us believe during GEJ's time but the need for them to continue to fleece us through import subsidies made them to act so. Now, the fear of what PMB could do with the saboteurs is largely responsible for them putting their act together and bring the refineries alive.

In this case, would you still credit Jonathan for the feat especially given that in March 2015 we were told that the refineries will come on stream in later part of 2016?

PMB's no-nonsense posture is the miracle worker here.

10 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Passingshotx: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
No one told me I'd been featured on SR.
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Barcanista is a local champion. PassingShot is the one getting featured on TV grin
With you guys support nah.

3 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Passingshotx: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
[s]
PassingShot:

Nobody has said PMB did anything with the refineries. What we're saying is that the refineries were not as bad as they made us believe during GEJ's time but the need for them to continue to fleece us through import subsidies made them to act so. No, the fear of what PMB could do with the saboteurs is largely responsible for them putting their act together and bring the refineries alive.

In this case, would you still credit Jonathan for the feat especially given that in March 2015 we were told that the refineries will come on stream in later part of 2016?

PMB's no-nonsense posture is the miracle worker here.
[/s]

Stop using my name
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
dre11:
Kudos to passingshot

More power to your elbow
GMB keep making the difference
Thanks. Wish you success and recognition too in your efforts.
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Passingshotx:
[s][/s]

Stop using my name
Are you a maga or a mugu, or both? "Baga"nista i see u

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
passingshot making us proud

5 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Seamareggae(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Kudos bro... PassingShot..

More fame nd recognition to your elbow..

God bless Nigeria and our wonderful president

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by hazyfm1: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu

U are very wicked

Can't stop laughing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by bettercreature(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Well don Passingshots,more greeze to your diick
@OP i can't understand what you are going to achieve by cloning someone else ID
you are a serious let down

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Kookobara: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Willy Willy your mama prostitute, your grand mother prostitute, your great grand mother prostitute, your Willy Willy prostitute. your diezani allison madueke and your patience prostitutes. Willy willy use your useless willy willy if you have any and hang yourself, dog pikin. KAPISH!
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by ibietela2(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Barcansta:
I was watching keeping it real with adeola on Sahara TV episode 176 which was just released today. And adeola made reference ttoPASSINGSHOT'S ANALYSIS ON WHY credits should be given to Buhari and not Jonathan on the working of the refineries. Below is the screenshots and video.
NOTE: I'M NOT BARCANISTA. I'm Barcansta.

I thought the idio.t said she is closing that show?

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Kookobara: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Willy Willy your mama prostitute, your grand mother prostitute, your great grand mother prostitute, your Willy Willy prostitute. your diezani allison madueke and your patience prostitutes. Willy willy use your useless willy willy if you have any and hang yourself, dog pikin. KAPISH!

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Obiagelli:
Wey you go since? You are 40 minutes late
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Obiagelli:
With all of you guys support ooo. Always secured in the knowledge that patriotic citizens like you guys are around for the needed support, irrespective of ethnic and religion divide that exists.

Nigeria shall be great again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by ibietela2(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Barcansta:
I was watching keeping it real with adeola on Sahara TV episode 176 which was just released today. And adeola made reference ttoPASSINGSHOT'S ANALYSIS ON WHY credits should be given to Buhari and not Jonathan on the working of the refineries. Below is the screenshots and video.
NOTE: I'M NOT BARCANISTA. I'm Barcansta.

And who da FUC.K is this?
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Candyrain(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will take you serious when Channels quote you. Who takes SR serious

SR has been known to be pro-APC so I don't expect anyone to be surprised that they chose to air a thread that supports their own. You are right, when Channels quotes him only then will we take him serious. I wonder why they still holding on to claims that Bubu revived the refineries to which Bubu has refuted, it just beats my imagination. Smh
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
Kookobara:

You no fit spoil our party. Sai PassingShot grin

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
bettercreature:
Well don Passingshots,more greeze to your diick
@OP i can't understand what you are going to achieve by cloning someone else ID
you are a serious let down
Thanks. More power to your elbow too.

I honestly don't like the cloning too. It gives unnecessary attention to the original moniker.

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Candyrain:

SR has been known to be pro-APC so I don't expect anyone to be surprised that they chose to air a thread that supports their own. You are right, when Channels quotes him only then will we take him serious. I wonder why they still holding on to claims that Bubu revived the refineries to which Bubu has refuted, it just beats my imagination. Smh
It will no longer beat your imagination after you've listened to Adeola on the topic or read the article being referred. Try to clear your doubt pls.

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by vhykeeytor(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Why is the character and integrity of PMB not affect the prices of PMS in petrol stations Nationwide.

Agents of Hate - Babatunde Fashola
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by vhykeeytor(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Why is the character and integrity of PMB not affecting the prices of PMS positively in petrol stations Nationwide?

Agents of Hate - Babatunde Fashola
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
Seamareggae:
Kudos bro... PassingShot..

More fame nd recognition to your elbow..

God bless Nigeria and our wonderful president
God Bless you too.
Nigeria shall be great again.

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
usbcable:
barcanista come and see your look alike

he actually said he is barcansta (wonder why use a moniker similar to yours in the first place)
That account was actually registered today, probably with a sole aim to mock bacanista

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) / Security Operatives Arrest PDP Leaders In Osogbo - PDP Cries Out / PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.