Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. (20698 Views)

Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London / Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Sahara Reporters Shouldn't Have Featured PassingShot - Barcanista

12 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Sahara Reporters Shouldn't Have Featured PassingShot - Barcanista
Funny you.
Thanks for the support.

6 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Candyrain(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
PassingShot:

It will no longer beat your imagination after you've listened to Adeola on the topic or read the article being referred. Try to clear your doubt pls.

Would you rather we listen to Adeola or to Bubu who said he had no hand in the revival of the refineries?

3 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
PassingShot:
Funny you. Thanks for the support.
Anytime bro

4 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by socialmediaman: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Thanks. I respect all of you guys efforts too. Especially you, socialmediaman, Rilwayne001, Ngene, Beremx, Obiagelli, Musiwax, medolian and many others I can't immediately recollect now.

Let's keep it up guys.

Thanks bro. Good job guys!

5 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by chudionu58(f): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Nobody has said PMB did anything with the refineries. What we're saying is that the refineries were not as bad as they made us believe during GEJ's time but the need for them to continue to fleece us through import subsidies made them to act so. No, the fear of what PMB could do with the saboteurs is largely responsible for them putting their act together and bring the refineries alive.

In this case, would you still credit Jonathan for the feat especially given that in March 2015 we were told that the refineries will come on stream in later part of 2016?

PMB's no-nonsense posture is the miracle worker here.
Shut up please... how come kerosene is #170 here in my street, the prices no de fear his integrity again?? #propagandists
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Wey you go since? You are 40 minutes late
Nor mind me jare, I am always late these days

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Candyrain:

SR has been known to be pro-APC so I don't expect anyone to be surprised that they chose to air a thread that supports their own. You are right, when Channels quotes him only then will we take him serious. I wonder why they still holding on to claims that Bubu revived the refineries to which Bubu has refuted, it just beats my imagination. Smh
I'm suprised the way they are celebrating a stupid media
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by egift(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Wow!
Incredible. Proud of all progressives on this forum too.

Kudos PassingShot! I hail all the Progressives in the house. Am glad we are all on the path of truth. Our country Nigeria will be great again.

Please don't mind the wailers, they will cry for just about any possible thing.

God bless Nigeria, President Buhari, Prof the VP and every law-abiding Nigerian.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by chudionu58(f): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
egift:

Kudos PassingShot! I hail all the Progressives in the house. Am glad we are all on the path of truth. Our country Nigeria will be great again.

God bless Nigeria, President Buhari, Prof the VP and every law-abiding Nigerian.
Continue making yourselves happy... integrity ke, why didn't same integrity stop kero scarcity. #Shameless propagandists
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Passingshotx: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
chudionu58:
Continue making yourselves happy... integrity ke, why didn't same integrity stop kero scarcity. #Shameless propagandists

Don't mind the useless egift.
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Passingshotx: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
HAS BUBU HIMSELF NOT GIVE THE CREDITS TO JONATHAN?

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
egift:

Long time pal.

Wailers are enemies of progress and development. They pray for Nigeria to fail to justify their position in the last election but God pass them. PMB shall succeed beyond anyone's imagination.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by chudionu58(f): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Long time pal.

Wailers are enemies of progress and development. They pray for Nigeria to fail to justify their position in the last election but God pass them. PMB shall succeed beyond anyone's imagination.
I publicly challenge you to tell us the price of kero in your domain, if you are indeed patriotic.
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by agabaI23(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Nigeria has really been sold to the dogs, an analyisis that was countered with credible answers that passingshot all but hid his head in shame will be featured in SR

Tell me a joke and I will ask of Sahara reporters
That tell you the quality of brains in Sahara TV or rather the level of hipocrisy which we have all seen.

They no longer report from "the war front, in the North East", Chibok girls are no longer mentioned......
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by egift(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
chudionu58:
I publicly challenge you to tell us the price of kero in your domain, if you are indeed patriotic.

Even a donkey should know when to stop embarrassing himself. Thank God you are not one, so there is hope you can stop asking silly questions.

Kero my foot! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by najoke: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Thanks. I respect all of you guys efforts too. Especially you, socialmediaman, Rilwayne001, Ngene, Beremx, Obiagelli, Musiwax, medolian and many others I can't immediately recollect now.

Let's keep it up guys.
chop knuckle my guy.....keep up the good work

[img]http://outoftheblu.files./2009/01/obama-fist-bump1.jpg[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Swagt101(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
PassingShot you're the bomb! When I see a nice write-up, I'll always give credit to whom it's due; and for that, I'll say well done. You're indeed a person I use the word “ACE” meaning a person who is very skilled at something. That something I see in you, is a gift you have with words; as well as the subsequent explanation you provide.I'm a big fan of yours,I do learn a great deal from your unbiased write-ups.I and my twin were highly elated when we saw this thread.Kudos!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by GoodMuyis(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:

Thanks for drawing my attention. Ecoterrors has earlier informed me and Í petitioned the Moderators (Lalasticlala, Ishilove and Obinoscopy) through the Report button but they are yet to act. If the PDP comrades decide to create "clones" of pro-APC posters, this forum won't be habitable for anybody.

@Lalasticlala and Ishilove, please do justice to avert a situation where the victimised will take laws into their hands.

Nothing shall be Done, alphabets are not made for you alone

barcanista IS NOT barcansta

6 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
GoodMuyis:

Nothing shall be Done, alphabets are not made for you alone
barcanista IS NOT barcansta
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
PhunsukhWangdu, one of the 3 eediots from India is even watching. Great

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Happiness87(f): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Barcansta:
Here is the link watch: proud of you Passingshot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pKzUU7RolI
y did you have to open a new account?
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Swagk101(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
I doff my hat for PassingShot, he will always be my oga-Barcanista 2015

3 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Rawani: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Well done PassingShot. That was a banging analysis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by mentorandfriend(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Pasingshot is a nemesis to nairaland association of saTANists.
I concur bro!

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by fulanimafia: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Passingshot well done. Allow the wailers to wail, their sphere of influence never exceeds nairaland. Kudos bro.

5 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by chudionu58(f): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
egift:

Even a donkey should know when to stop embarrassing himself. Thank God you are not one, so there is hope you can stop asking silly questions.

Kero my foot! grin grin grin grin
Change!
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by airmark(m): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
That's good passingshots. Your analyses are always sound.
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by kaypound(m): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
There was once a topic about people that soiled their names during Jonathan's reign and someone included barcanister's name and I said he is a nobody with no integrity and a hungry attention seeker. NL association of Wailers wanted to kill themselves....
barcanister...upon all your fake writeup.... see ur life outside? *(ask for the Yoruba meaning)
Nobody recognises you except for sore loosers like you....
Sai PMB
Sai passingshot...more power to your elbow.
Passingshot 1 article = recognition

Barcanister everyday article no recongnition = learner

7 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by remsonik(f): 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Long time pal.

I said this they want Buhari to fail so that they can justify their hero GEJ.A man who admitted he's clueless and wasn't prepared. We are waiting and watching. You guys will wail till 2019. Buhari will never disappoint. Nigeria shall be great again!!

5 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
midolian:
I used to tell that my guy that one day, he ll make us proud and his enemies will bow.. Lo and behold, they are on this thread wailing over his achievement.. grin grin

I know how it feels when you write millions of empty articles and non gets the attention u hope it gets. I feel for ye wailingWailers. Ya reward is blowing in the wind. grin

Cc: passingshot

Lalasticlala, you hav always bn good.. Pls do the needful.
see mumuu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dasuki Granted N200 Million Bail By Abuja Court / Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG / Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.