Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. (20707 Views)

Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London / Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
see the shapeless girl sef, no hip. spits
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by bashsani(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Wow!
Incredible. Proud of all progressives on this forum too.
seriously I think I'm the happiest person on this trend

3 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by ayusco85(m): 3:00am On Aug 14, 2015
bashsani:
seriously I think I'm the happiest person on this trend

Its thread not trend pal.

U welcome
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Swiftboy(m): 3:02am On Aug 14, 2015
Barcansta:
I was watching keeping it real with adeola on Sahara TV episode 176 which was just released today. And adeola made reference ttoPASSINGSHOT'S ANALYSIS ON WHY credits should be given to Buhari and not Jonathan on the working of the refineries. Below is the screenshots and video.
NOTE: I'M NOT BARCANISTA. I'm Barcansta.
'It'll be dishonest of me to take credit for the refineries' _President Buhari
Truth is whether or not Goodluck's administration contradicted themself with their plans...they eventually started this process of which the new administration knows nothing about. Yes we know Sahara reporters and their propaganda. We can start praying for the new administration to succeed but lets be fair,Goodluck did his best believe it or not.
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by tsdarkside(m): 5:16am On Aug 14, 2015
all hail Passingshots!!!....hail! hail!! hail!!!

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by jaytee01(m): 6:55am On Aug 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Nigeria has really been sold to the dogs, an analyisis that was countered with credible answers that passingshot all but hid his head in shame will be featured in SR

Tell me a joke and I will ask of Sahara reporters
Bad belle is allowed!

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by 989900: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2015
chudionu58:
Continue making yourselves happy... integrity ke, why didn't same integrity stop kero scarcity. #Shameless propagandists

Patience is a virtue.

OTOH, GEJ had 6 years to "stop kero scarcity", why didn't he? Abi him no get integrity?

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by 989900: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2015
Swiftboy:
Truth is whether or not Goodluck's administration contradicted themself with their plans...they eventually started this process of which the new administration knows nothing about. Yes we know Sahara reporters and their propaganda. We can start praying for the new administration to succeed but lets be fair,Goodluck did his best believe it or not.

Did you watch the video at all, or read passingshot's article and the comments on there?

If you did, and you didn't benefit from all the trillions of naira made of off the people's head at the expense of their inconveniences, progress, education (such as might be evident in your case), health, and lives (r.i.p. to those who've lost their lives -- no thanks to corruption), and you still come on here to type the above, then stop wondering why they call you st00.pid.

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by philips70(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2015
barcanista:

Thanks for drawing my attention. Ecoterrors has earlier informed me and Í petitioned the Moderators (Lalasticlala, Ishilove and Obinoscopy) through the Report button but they are yet to act. If the PDP comrades decide to create "clones" of pro-APC posters, this forum won't be habitable for anybody.

@Lalasticlala and Ishilove, please do justice to avert a situation where the victimised will take laws into their hands.

When I first saw the thread I thought you have been cured, honestly.

Don't take it this hard, this might be a call for soul searching.

3 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by arsetalks(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2015
barcanista:

Thanks for drawing my attention. Ecoterrors has earlier informed me and Í petitioned the Moderators (Lalasticlala, Ishilove and Obinoscopy) through the Report button but they are yet to act. If the PDP comrades decide to create "clones" of pro-APC posters, this forum won't be habitable for anybody.

@Lalasticlala and Ishilove, please do justice to avert a situation where the victimised will take laws into their hands.
If seun and his moderators acede to your demands then that will be truly dacorian. Is there a law that stops anyone from creating whatever moniker they so want?

If there is no such law, then what's the cry for? You can't punish someone on a law that doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2015
Swiftboy:
Yeah, Goodluck did his best but his best was not up to the mark.
On the refineries, had GEJ won, there is a very high possibility that same old stories would have come up on why 2016 will no longer be feasible. It was a route tgey took us for 5 years. Let's reason.

5 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2015
arsetalks:
If seun and his moderators acede to your demands then that will be truly dacorian. Is there a law that stops anyone from creating whatever moniker they so want?

If there is no such law, then what's the cry for? You can't punish someone on a law that doesn't exist.
While I don't support cloning of monikers, I am appalled at the guy's and his colleagues hypocrisy on this issue.

When my moniker was cloned, they all saw nothing wrong and even praised the guy then.

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by philips70(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Wow!

I know how you feel and am happy about it. Same feeling everyone who helped send cluelessness and grand corruption back to Otuoke felt on the 1st of April.

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by arsetalks(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2015
PassingShot:

While I don't support cloning of monikers, I am appalled at the guy's and his colleagues hypocrisy on this issue.

When my moniker was cloned, they all saw nothing wrong and even praised the guy then.
Trust Seun to ban Barcansta if he has not already. He will probably ban me too, done it before and won't surprise me a bit.
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2015
philips70:

I know how you feel and am happy about it. Same feeling everyone who helped send cluelessness and grand corruption back to Otuoke felt on the 1st of April.
This recognition is for all patriotic citizens who are members of NL forum; who put aside differences in language, ethnicity and religion to support a comon cause.
Trust me, whenever I want to do any article, I always think about the progressives here for their support and contributions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by philips70(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2015
Candyrain:

Would you rather we listen to Adeola or to Bubu who said he had no hand in the revival of the refineries?

Did Bubu also give the credit to Jonathan and the gang or ask anyone to do so? Bubu always know there was nothing wrong with the refineries and were only shutdown to allow their criminal activities. Like it's been said severally, if PDP had won, those refineries will remain comatose for another four years.

God bless Rotimi Amaechi and every other Nigerian that helped liberate Nigerians from the hands of these Egyptians. We can all see reasons why these guys are so embittered about the man from Ubima.

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by philips70(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2015
PassingShot:

This recognition is for all patriotic citizens who are members of NL forum; who put aside differences in language, ethnicity and religion to support a comon cause.
Trust me, whenever I want to do any article, I always think about the progressives here for their support and contributions.

You will always get my unalloyed support. Keep on educating these folks without being weary. I can authoritatively tell you barcanista is seriously regretting the role he took up recently based on his miscalculation and seriously thinking of the system to use in making a u-turn. We assure him of our understanding as no one is above mistakes.
One thing am very sure of is Jonathan will leave the PDP into APC before 2019 with the events happening in Bayelsa and all he has come to know about his administration recently. I only wonder what will become of Nairaland TANoids by then.

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2015
philips70:

You will always get my unalloyed support. Keep on educating these folks without being weary. I can authoritatively tell you barcanista is seriously regretting the role he took up recently based on his miscalculation and seriously thinking of the system to use in making a u-turn. We assure him of our understanding as no one is above mistakes.
One thing am very sure of is Jonathan will leave the PDP into APC before 2019 with the events happening in Bayelsa and all he has come to know about his administration recently. I only wonder what will become of Nairaland TANoids by then.
Hmmm. Who in barcanista's shoes would not regret such action? Having done so much to enthrone good governance for the greater part of the campaign period, only to miscalculate and switch camp and eventually lose, will definitely be painful and regrettable.
For me, it's not so much about the party as there are just few things that differentiate them. It's more about the personality of their candidates.
Well, let's keep the passion up for the live of country.

5 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2015
Passingshot for president!
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2015
MuhdG:
Passingshot for president!
Lol!
MuhdG for VP! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by engrshakespeare: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm even suprised you are celebrating mediocrity here, Buhari has even come out to debunk the success in refineries as being apportioned to him rather he has given all glory to GEJ

All Glory is actually to God
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by drnoel: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2015
sahara reporters are like parasites. We need to revive them so they can think straight

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2015
agarawu23:
enemy of progress angry

see as your face be for that profile pic. Chai,are these the kind of people on this forum?

Atutupoyoyo 3 of nairaland.
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by philips70(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Hmmm. Who in barcanista's shoes would not regret such action? Having done so much to enthrone good governance for the greater part of the campaign period, only to miscalculate and switch camp and eventually lose, will definitely be painful and regrettable.
For me, it's not so much about the party as there are just few things that differentiate them. It's more about the personality of their candidates.
Well, let's keep the passion up for the live of country.

You nailed it there.

We are surely on the road for national rebirth. For a long time we got it right the first time after a whole lot of experiments. Sincerely hope and pray this can be sustained.

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by shaqhead: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by shaqhead: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2015
@Passingshot Damnn am late to this feast-connection issues, but all the same Kudos dude...You will always continue to make us the progressives proud. Big ups bro. Remember I did ask you if D banj (Barcanista)-our wailer entertainer gave you a "robust" reply back then but it was obvious he is a spent force! Enof Respect-Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2015
shaqhead:
@Passingshot Damnn am late to this feast-connection issues, but all the same Kudos dude...You will always continue to make us the progressives proud. Big ups bro. Remember I did ask you if D banj (Barcanista)-our wailer entertainer gave you a "robust" reply back then but it was obvious he is a spent force! Enof Respect-Chop knuckle
Thanks mate.
The recognition is for all progressives. I respect anyone who has demonstrated readiness to depart from the past retrogressive route.

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Wow!

Because one jobless yanshless girl quoted you in youtube, Somebody shout hallelujah grin grin grin...this is so Hilarious
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Because one jobless yanshless girl quoted you in youtube, Somebody shout hallelujah grin grin grin...this is so Hilarious
Yeah. The jobless girl is surely a known commodity whose views and opinions count to a large extent than your sorry a55.

5 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

You need a surgery to correct your understanding of English.

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2015
philips70:

Is it possible to make your comment without crying on behalf of barcanista?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by philips70(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
barcanista:

Is it possible to make your comment without crying on behalf of barcanista?

How can na? You no be my man again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists / Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.