Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. (20702 Views)

Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London / Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by midoIian: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
Barcansta:

Attention wailers. This is not an attempt to clone your Ceo in wailing. BARCANISTA is a nice name and i like it. That's why i chose to use Barcansta instead. Haven't you heard of spelt and slightly sound alike names??
Take it easy guys I'm not PMB why are you guys wailing over my case
AT Joseph1832 thanks for the enlightenment

yes no body should cry supported grin

4 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by MabraO: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hahahahhahahahahaha grin grin grin
I can't fit to laugh
After all d well detailed analysis Barcanista nobody even recognizes u. Hahahaha grin grin grin grin*** falls from mango tree*****
Barcanista u just a joke. Hospital for u loading
grin grin grin grin
Passingshot u d man

I can see taniod bitter cos barcanista own no appear.
Now u ll see dem crying foul

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by GenBloodykiIler: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
kodded:

bros abeg when you wan clone am, abeg notify me, because i dey enjoy your post wella grin

#bigFAN grin

grin
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by hinwazaka: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
Barcansta:

Go and watch the episode and educate yourself you TERROR
So in essence, you are trying to get traffic on your thread by confusing people with your rather shady variation of Barcanista's ID. Wow, you APC guys are becoming rather lame in your approach. You should just pass the baton to someone more worthy, because you may think your helping but truly your not HELPING

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Beremx(f): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Front page Lalasticlala! embarassed
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
midolian:
I used to tell that my guy that one day, he ll make us proud and his enemies will bow.. Lo and behold, they are on this thread wailing over his achievement.. grin grin

I know how it feels when you write millions of empty articles and non gets the attention u hope it gets. I feel for ye wailingWailers. Ya reward is blowing in the wind. grin

Cc: passingshot

Lalasticlala, you hav always bn good.. Pls do the needful.
Wow!
Incredible. Proud of all progressives on this forum too.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
Barcansta:
I was watching keeping it real with adeola on Sahara TV episode 176 which was just released today. And adeola made reference ttoPASSINGSHOT'S ANALYSIS ON WHY credits should be given to Buhari and not Jonathan on the working of the refineries. Below is the screenshots and video.
NOTE: I'M NOT BARCANISTA. I'm Barcansta.
Thanks for bringing it up here.

3 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PentiumPro(f): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
See how they are murdering Tanoids mercilessly on this thread
I don't envy the Tanoids a bit. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by midolian(m): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Wow!
ya head dey there, my man. I downloaded the video and watched every second of it. The girl made very valid points and in the end, had to refeR pple to ya analysis on nairaland to get the full details.

Lalasticlala, abeg this food don dey cold o! We have done it again.

7 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by midolian(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
hinwazaka:

So in essence, you are trying to get traffic on your thread by confusing people with your rather shady variation of Barcanista's ID. Wow, you APC guys are becoming rather lame in your approach. You should just pass the baton to someone more worthy, because you may think your helping but truly your not HELPING
I know who u are, mr man. Only God knows how many accounts u have here on nairaland.

U can help ya self with this, mr "hinwazaka".

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by GenBloodykiIler: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
midolian:
I know who u are, mr man. Only God knows how many accounts u have here on nairaland.

U can help ya self with this, mr "hinwazaka".
gworo seller

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by olamieseun(m): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
You really make us proud PASSINGSHOT. all the wailers make una continue una cry change is real.

6 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by MabraO: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
Passingshot I love u #nohomo
For this I just ve to start following u

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
MabraO:
Passingshot I love u #nohomo
For this I just ve to start following u
Thanks. Love you too.

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
olamieseun:
You really make us proud PASSINGSHOT. all the wailers make una continue una cry change is real.
Proud of all progressives.
Proud of NL

We shall overcome.

5 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
When your analysis makes sense, people will use it as a reference. Barcanista come and learn from PassingShot. No be by the gra gra wey u dey do.

And i know say you go go do your own counterfeit analysis upload am for youtube the form say they feature your own too.

9 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by okolochyke: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:

[s]Thanks for drawing my attention. Ecoterrors has earlier informed me and Í petitioned the Moderators (Lalasticlala, Ishilove and Obinoscopy) through the Report button but they are yet to act. If the PDP comrades decide to create "clones" of pro-APC posters, this forum won't be habitable for anybody.

@Lalasticlala and Ishilove, please do justice to avert a situation where the victimised will take laws into their hands.[/s]

I can clearly see a difference between Barcanista and Barcansta. Two different monikers

Bloodykiller has cloned the moniker of every APC supporter on NL and you call him your comrade and never complain

Get over yourself!

11 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Wow!
I will take you serious when Channels quote you. Who takes SR serious

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will take you serious when Channels quote you. Who takes SR serious
Ok.

16 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by okolochyke: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Proud of all progressives.
Proud of NL

We shall overcome.

Keep it up son!

Any sensible person can see the difference between Barcanista and yourself.

You are intelligent, you write well and deliver your points efficiently

Please if you have time, can you send some tutorial notes to Barcanista?

Thanks in advance!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by nobeku: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm not jealous of anyone rather let's set the record straight before our lies drives us into extinction
TAAAAAH!!!!!SHAAARAAAAAPP!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by okolochyke: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:

Thanks for drawing my attention. Ecoterrors has earlier informed me and Í petitioned the Moderators (Lalasticlala, Ishilove and Obinoscopy) through the Report button but they are yet to act. If the PDP comrades decide to create "clones" of pro-APC posters, this forum won't be habitable for anybody.

@Lalasticlala and Ishilove, please do justice to avert a situation where the victimised will take laws into their hands.

embarassed embarassed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
okolochyke:

Keep it up son!

Any sensible person can see the difference between Barcanista and yourself.

You are intelligent, you write well and deliver your points efficiently

Please if you have time, can you send some tutorial notes to Barcanista?

Thanks in advance!
Lol!
Thanks for the nice words.

8 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Davvymavvy(f): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hard work pays!!!!! Time to work on myself so I could be referenced too. Passing shot, keep on keeping on cox u are the bomb

All hail PassingShot

6 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by jomoh: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The thing pain am well well. grin

E dey pain dem say since their chief wailer has being wailing with close to 500 articles he has not gotten beyond Nairaland.

Such an local champion he is.

8 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Davvymavvy:
Hard work pays!!!!! Time to work on myself so I could be referenced too. Passing shot, keep on keeping on cox u are the bomb

All hail PassingShot
Thanks.
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by omenka(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
OMG!! Rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao!!

Ngene, what is this naw?? gringringrin

Hain! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
God bless the progressives of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
okolochyke:

I can clearly see a difference between Barcanista and Barcansta. Two different monikers

Bloodykiller has cloned the moniker of every APC supporter on NL and you call him your comrade and never complain

Get over yourself!
Not that I support cloning of monikers, but when a PDP supporter here cloned my moniker as PassinShot they saw nothing wrong in it. It's clear hypocrisy to now complain now.

3 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by omenka(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Thanks.
Sai PassingCanonBall!! Stand in his way at your own peril!! smiley

#Respect.

Let them keep wailing and posting dozens of hate propaganda while we, especially you, keep killing them with hard facts.

God bless you and increase your wisdom a hundred folds.

They wanna downplay this, funny. Imagine it was one of theirs that got this publicity.

Congrats bro. Keep shining!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. / Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo / Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.