Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. (20703 Views)

Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London / Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Pataki: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Well done PassingShot.

I can only but SMH at that protection seeker goat who upon all his verbiage, has never been acknowledged by PDP. Spending hours to type only for ignorants goats on NL to be celebrating him.

Congrats once again PassingShot. More intellect be added unto you.

4 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by nairamaniac: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
I hardly do post or comment on Nairaland. I only do wen I'm extremely bored or inspired.
I'm mainly here to either laugh or learn.
That thread by passingshot was a class.
I WD advice u all to do as I did over that thread/analysis.
I utilised a pen, empty notebook and calculator. Took down notes and did my own calculations with the figures he provided.
it was a wonderful lecture.
KUDOS TO PASSINGSHOT.

cc : Passingshot

NB: I am not in support if the op cloning bacanista's username. myself and him don't share similar ideologies.
Please my fellow comrades and Progressives, let's don't laugh over this. we should all love&respect our foes.
But battle constructively.
At worst: with humour&sarcasm.

O.P, Please change your username with honour.
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
nairamaniac:
I hardly do post or comment on Nairaland. I only do wen I'm extremely bored or inspired.
I'm mainly here to either laugh or learn.
That thread by passingshot was a class.
I WD advice u all to do as I did over that thread/analysis.
I utilised a pen, empty notebook and calculator. Took down notes and did my own calculations with the figures he provided.
it was a wonderful lecture.
KUDOS TO PASSINGSHOT.

cc : Passingshot

NB: I am not in support if the op cloning bacanista's username. myself and him don't share similar ideologies.
Please my fellow comrades and Progressives, let's don't laugh over this. we should all love&respect our foes.
But battle constructively.
At worst: with humour&sarcasm.

O.P, Please change your username with honour.
Pataki:
Well done PassingShot.

I can only but SMH at that protection seeker goat who upon all his verbiage, has never been acknowledged by PDP. Spending hours to type only for ignorants goats on NL to be celebrating him.

Congrats once again PassingShot. More intellect be added unto you.
Thanks to you guys. The recognition is of all progressives here.
Nigeria shall be great again.

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by nairamaniac: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Thanks to you guys. The recognition is of all progressives here.
Nigeria shall be great again.

u are very much welcome. God promote you to higher places.
what these Tanoids fail to understand is the the truth shall always prevail over lies. Good over evil.
Buhari's government represents more truth than Jonathan's. Hence he prevailed.
Barcanista is very intelligent so is mizmycoli.
but they are on the side of dishonesty or at best: "saying the truth by half".

i decree and declare more
Failure&shame to all Tanoids, if u don't surrender to us progressives.

Passingshot, you are the man. you represent the truth and we all have your back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Swiftboy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
989900:

Did you watch the video at all, or read passingshot's article and the comments on there?

If you did, and you didn't benefit from all the trillions of naira made of off the people's head at the expense of their inconveniences, progress, education (such as might be evident in your case), health, and lives (r.i.p. to those who've lost their lives -- no thanks to corruption), and you still come on here to type the above, then stop wondering why they call you st00.pid.
I dont join issues with people like you that cant debate without sounding like a child. Now run along kid. grin
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Swiftboy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
989900:

Did you watch the video at all, or read passingshot's article and the comments on there?

If you did, and you didn't benefit from all the trillions of naira made of off the people's head at the expense of their inconveniences, progress, education (such as might be evident in your case), health, and lives (r.i.p. to those who've lost their lives -- no thanks to corruption), and you still come on here to type the above, then stop wondering why they call you st00.pid.
I dont join issues with people like you that cant debate without sounding like a child. Now run along kid. grin
my arguement is not whether they were corrupt or not,its simply they repaired the refinaries eventually,since comprehension is your problem.
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Swiftboy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
989900:

my arguement is not whether they were corrupt or not,its simply they repaired the refinaries eventually,since comprehension is your challenge.
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Swiftboy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Yeah, Goodluck did his best but his best was not up to the mark.
On the refineries, had GEJ won, there is a very high possibility that same old stories would have come up on why 2016 will no longer be feasible. It was a route tgey took us for 5 years. Let's reason.
GEJ did not win and I dont understand why you'd rather drag your integrity in the mud by stylishly lying that Buhari repaired the refineries. Mind you I am not saying GEJ's the best man for the job but I dont like falsehood. I read that thread on the topic and I challenged you then...GEJ prolly did those project for reelection campaign,but its not fair to lie just to prove a point.
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by 989900: 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Swiftboy:
[s]I dont join issues with people like you that cant debate without sounding like a child. Now run along kid. grin
my arguement is not whether they were corrupt or not,its simply they repaired the refinaries eventually,since comprehension is your challenge.[/s]
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 2:35am On Aug 15, 2015
Swiftboy:
GEJ did not win and I dont understand why you'd rather drag your integrity in the mud by stylishly lying that Buhari repaired the refineries. Mind you I am not saying GEJ's the best man for the job but I dont like falsehood. I read that thread on the topic and I challenged you then...GEJ prolly did those project for reelection campaign,but its not fair to lie just to prove a point.
You're too gullible. How could GEJ have fixed refineries for reelection campaign but failed to even refer to it even once during the campaign?
Sorry to tell you, you need to improve your critical reasoning ability.

2 Likes

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:55am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

You're too gullible. How could GEJ have fixed refineries for reelection campaign but failed to even refer to it even once during the campaign?
Pls don't answer eediots includin their chief wailer.
During campaigns GEJ was openly listin out all his achievements includin ongoin ones plus d ones he planned to do in future, NEVER HEARD HIM MENTION REFINERIES!

Thunder will kontinue 2 fire any eediot who keeps givin credit 2 d otuoke dumbo concernin our refineries!
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Swiftboy(m): 3:23am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Your insult did not get to me one bit! I guess you cant prove a point without lying just to win an arguement...I'll just let this slide. Before leaving you to your lying antecedent,I'll mention this here that you never watch or listen to any of GEJ's campaign because you were busy lying around that he did not do anything.
NB: You sound even more ridiculous to say 4 refineries that has been maribound for years can be refurbished less than a month. If President Buhari could not lie,its a dent on your integrity to do so on his behalf. Passingshot I wont reply if you mention/quote me again on this topic so lets move to the next one.
Started with Supply and Distribution Projects
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/governments-transformation-agenda-fixing-ppmc-supply-distribution-network/
And on to Refurbishing of Portharcourt Refineries and the rests

http://www.opinionriver.com/ex-president-goodluck-jonathan-not-president-buhari-is-responsible-for-port-harcourt-refinery-revival/
And licence was given to Dangote to build too.
CASE CLOSED
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Swiftboy(m): 4:07am On Aug 15, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Pls don't answer eediots includin their chief wailer.
During campaigns GEJ was openly listin out all his achievements includin ongoin ones plus d ones he planned to do in future, NEVER HEARD HIM MENTION REFINERIES!

Thunder will kontinue 2 fire any eediot who keeps givin credit 2 d otuoke dumbo concernin our refineries!
angry
Your opinion does not make others stupid cos you could be the ignorant one thinking by abusing others make you right. Common wake up from your brainwashed state,election is over! grin
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 4:11am On Aug 15, 2015
Swiftboy:
Your insult did not get to me one bit! I guess you cant prove a point without lying just to win an arguement...I'll just let this slide. Before leaving you to your lying antecedent,I'll mention this here that you never watch or listen to any of GEJ's campaign because you were busy lying around that he did not do anything.
NB: You sound even more ridiculous to say 4 refineries that has been maribound for years can be refurbished less than a month. If President Buhari could not lie,its a dent on your integrity to do so on his behalf. Passingshot I wont reply if you mention/quote me again on this topic so lets move to the next one.
Started with Supply and Distribution Projects
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/governments-transformation-agenda-fixing-ppmc-supply-distribution-network?/
And on to Refurbishing of Portharcourt Refineries and the rests

http://www.opinionriver.com/ex-president-goodluck-jonathan-not-president-buhari-is-responsible-for-port-harcourt-refinery-revival/
And licence was given to Dangote to build too.
CASE CLOSED
Your NL Chief could not even effectively counter this thread with his hogwash rejoinder. How much more you!
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Swiftboy(m): 4:17am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Your NL Chief could not even effectively counter this thread with his hogwash rejoinder. How much more you!
Typical grin
I JUST DID
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 4:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Swiftboy:
Typical grin
I JUST DID
You're just too naive. Not worth the time.
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Swiftboy(m): 4:26am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

You're just too naive. Not worth the time.
You lost the arguement and you should go to sleep now. Next time reason for yourself...not everything you read is the absolute truth. The result of you having a dent pedigree cos now I see you as a pathetic liar trying so hard to defend APC. I remain Nigerian,not a politician like you. If APC do well I wont say its PDP. Truth uplifts. To your shame,you're even enjoying the attention based on the falsehood you propagated which Sahara reporters shamelessly rebroadcasted.lol grin
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:47am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Not trying to convince you because you have proven not to have integrity...

https://www.nairaland.com/2496197/facts-unending-refinery-hullabaloo

1 Like

Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 5:23am On Aug 15, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

Not trying to convince you because you have proven not to have integrity...

https://www.nairaland.com/2496197/facts-unending-refinery-hullabaloo
[/s]
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by PassingShot(m): 5:23am On Aug 15, 2015
[s]
Swiftboy:
You lost the arguement and you should go to sleep now. Next time reason for yourself...not everything you read is the absolute truth. The result of you having a dent pedigree cos now I see you as a pathetic liar trying so hard to defend APC. I remain Nigerian,not a politician like you. If APC do well I wont say its PDP. Truth uplifts. To your shame,you're even enjoying the attention based on the falsehood you propagated which Sahara reporters shamelessly rebroadcasted.lol grin
[/s]
Re: Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Swiftboy:
Your opinion does not make others stupid cos you could be the ignorant one thinking by abusing others make you right. Common wake up from your brainwashed state,election is over! grin
go dive rock!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism / More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu / Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.