Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,961 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Too Fat; It Embarrasses Me, What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Too Fat; It Embarrasses Me, What Do I Do? (5644 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Too Fat; It Embarrasses Me, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
If u dnt want him..,

Dnt want his money or gift.

Or else......?
Re: ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Too Fat; It Embarrasses Me, What Do I Do? by chara019: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Woow!reminds me of that sean kingston song,the girl left him for his size

And now I see your face drop I told you not to leave me alone And now that I got my own I see your face drop I told you not to count me out, hey 'Cause you always try to fill me with doubt Sayin' that I look better if I was thinner Don't you know you shoulda love me for my inner When I left you, yo, I came out a winner
Re: ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Too Fat; It Embarrasses Me, What Do I Do? by popweezy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Arisha:

Yea? From where undecided
ON THIS FORUM...

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. / If This Was To Be A Movie. What Would Be The Title? Hilarious Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.