Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (102091 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
kinglekan:
Indeed. cheesy cheesy

Long live Kabiyesi!cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by MRpii(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
-TOHPAHZ-YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN YOU WOOA GURL YOU WAN BREAK HER MOUTH,I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO LADYBOSS1 SO AM NOT WOOING HER.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by IamLEGEND1: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=CLeAtHead post=36959227][/quote]

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by tohpahz(f): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae.. we await ur verdict cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
u dey lucky sey I no dey woo u, u for tear ur cloth rush enta flight come hug me

Lmao abi I would av insulted ur life with those ur wooing lines tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wheesin(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
MoneyOvaBiitchz:

nawa ⁴una o0.
Leave d guy na.

Or bettet still drop urs let's see.

When the time comes to drop mine..u will see the wonders i am made of, no girl can resist my written verbal lingue.. no girl at all undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
Awwww this is lovely kiss kiss thanx hun :- :-
kinglekan:
[b]
We met upon the internet, a friendship electronic, expressed alone in words, thoughts and smiley's on a faceless forum. Inevitably platonic. smiley kiss

Like a few others I found something in you beyond written words. I wish I could put them all together like Shakespeare and woo you like King Solomon but I would rather do this in the simplicity of King Lekan.

Every thought of you fills me with sweet emotions; your very warm and tender nature creates tingly reactions in my belly. Let's take a bold step and risk moving from friendship to love. From Comradeship to passionate intimacy. wink

~When you are thirsty, let me be the one to chill your soft lips with a kiss. kiss

~When you feel cold at night, let me be the one to cuddle your sweet luscious body till sunrise.

~When you feel down, let me be the one to hold you close to me and whisper the words "...everything would be okay"

To love is a decision made not once, but everyday. To love and to be loved is a two-way street, two must give or love is not to be.

In the words of the Great King Solomon; "You're beautiful from head to toe, my dear love, beautiful beyond compare, absolutely flawless."

Would you be mine sassybae? smiley

Cc: Dygeasy, Tohpahz
[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by CLeAtHead(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
My King
If you ever need Abobaku
Just tell me I will
Be there
Even self if you
Dey Find Babe
Come carry my Sister
She's a Decent Gold-Digga grin
kinglekan:

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by CLeAtHead(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
My King
If you ever need Abobaku
Just tell me I will
Be there
Even self if you
Dey Find Babe
Come carry my Sister
She's Decent Gold-Digga grin
kinglekan:

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Kivva: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Awww Lekan it was supposed to be me cry grin

Who is this one?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
wheesin:

When the time comes to drop mine..u will see the wonders i am made of, no girl can resist my written verbal lingue.. no girl at all undecided
hope u ain't planning to
drop vocabs, cuz you are OYO.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae:
Awwww this is lovely kiss kiss thanx hun :- :-
oya tell us who swept u off ur feet
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Twaci(f): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
kinglekan:
[b]
We met upon the internet, a friendship electronic, expressed alone in words, thoughts and smiley's on a faceless forum. Inevitably platonic. smiley kiss

Like a few others I found something in you beyond written words. I wish I could put them all together like Shakespeare and woo you like King Solomon but I would rather do this in the simplicity of King Lekan.

Every thought of you fills me with sweet emotions; your very warm and tender nature creates tingly reactions in my belly. Let's take a bold step and risk moving from friendship to love. From Comradeship to passionate intimacy. wink

~When you are thirsty, let me be the one to chill your soft lips with a kiss. kiss

~When you feel cold at night, let me be the one to cuddle your sweet luscious body till sunrise.

~When you feel down, let me be the one to hold you close to me and whisper the words "...everything would be okay"

To love is a decision made not once, but everyday. To love and to be loved is a two-way street, two must give or love is not to be.

In the words of the Great King Solomon; "You're beautiful from head to toe, my dear love, beautiful beyond compare, absolutely flawless."

Would you be mine sassybae? smiley

Cc: Dygeasy, Tohpahz
[/b]

Can i come back? I no wan be ex again cry

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao abi I would av insulted ur life with those ur wooing lines tongue
dey make mouth.... I dey look u dey laff....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wheesin(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
So who is the winner sassybae ? tell me its klepto undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Awww Lekan it was supposed to be me cry grin

angry undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
oya tell us who swept u off ur feet

Lol tz lekan of cuz grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
softapples:
LOBATAN!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha c wooing? i don die!!
Hahahahahahaha. my guy laff don bury me here o. edo nd delta dudes rules and others distancely follow.

prettythicksme hope u re presently nt laughing ur chicks out wit d lines dat has been dropped?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Interesting grin

Klepto2015 and Kinglekan grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Twaci:
Can i come back? I no wan be ex again cry
twaci.. Ah ah.. Ur wooers will be disapointed in this statement...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by ronald4lif(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

He proved me right. It's official: King lekan has dethroned you and Ronald 4lif.
Long live the king!cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Twaci(f): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
adeh39:
Interesting grin
Klepto2015 and Kinglekan grin grin
Be laffing, u own dey come cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
stephenqueen:
I'm just here to laugh, some guyz go dey woo dia fellow guy and dem no go knw grin grin grin grin

Prettythicksme I need one plate of pepper soup and a chilled orijin angry angry
sad I am no more into peppersoup bis again,i own a botique now grin shey u go buy pant&bra for ur babe? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Twaci(f): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
twaci.. Ah ah.. Ur wooers will be disapointed in this statement...
Dont judge buddy....don't.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Kivva: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Tophaz call the next set of wooers on stage, while we wait for sassybae's verdict.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol tz lekan of cuz grin
I did not ask u I.t.k
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by ronald4lif(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
MoneyOvaBiitchz:

so ronaldo4life
too dey smash dem babes here.?

Hmmmmm. lipsrsealed

I no follow o. Na joke hin dey joke. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
I did not ask u I.t.k

undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
Twaci:
Be laffing, u own dey come cheesy

Lol.....I trust my boo *s* grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz.. Seriously grin

Oya noted.. tomorrow is ur day. grin

Damn, that is a short notice baby. I'm busier than the devil himself on weekends.

Who is my opponent by the way? I wish to pay him off instead cheesy
mystage:

Hahahahahahaha. my guy laff don bury me here o. edo nd delta dudes rules and others distancely follow.

hope u re presently nt laughing ur chicks out wit d lines dat has been dropped?
bro c people dey woo girl and them dey blow gramma, one say d girl beautiful 4rm head to toe, lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by tohpahz(f): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
tohpahz:
Bqlekan agoadiv get ready to drop ur lines cc mhizkel dygeasy smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply)

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.