Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (102584 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
KLEPTO2015 ure a disgrace to manhood, its beta if u deactivate
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:
funny and fun so far
shouldn't b cominq fr0m yhu. angry angry
Miss-Overserious.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Omotayor123(f): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Freemanan and scentmarlc are you guys learning cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
yea it is.... Gives her some chocolates

hmmmm.....thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by winetapper: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Na float i just de float since.. No landing space abeg watin de happen here
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by demmy0325(m): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Twaci.. Hope say U dey ready for me.. cheesy..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
softapples:
if i hear say person commit suicide tomorrow,
ama hold u responsible ⁴ds wicked statement. cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by stephenqueen: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin
Oga why you dey laff na grin grin

Who you dey woo? Ishilove? wink cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
tongue
prettythicksme:
gbam!!seconded cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wheesin(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
MoneyOvaBiitchz:
shouldn't b cominq fr0m yhu. angry angry Miss-Overserious.

And here he is again....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Omotayor123(f): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae:
They both did well
And am not being biased with this decision

Klepto2015 was a bit creative
Thanx dear kiss

Kinglekan made me smile, swept me off my feet cheesy...am blushing seriously here embarassed trying to. Fix my facial muscles cheesy

So I choose

Kinglekan kiss love you too boo kiss
Chai... And klepto2015 bin try ooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Twaci(f): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
demmy0325:
Twaci.. Hope say U dey ready for me.. cheesy..
Yes oh! Can't wait for tomorrow dear smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Kivva: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Where are the other wooers? Mehn! You guys are making this long and boring.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Gurgle(f): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
CLeAtHead:
HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP
THEY have kidnapped my Gurgle oh
My sweet sweet
Precious Gurgle
Somebody call police oh
Before they use her do Abobaku cry

Lol see your mouth

Abobaku for where

Oya woo me cool my beans have finished boiling make I sit down
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by agarawu23(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
[b] Yes!!! Life is good, money is good to enjoy your life, but life without a lady isn't complete angry

When will this nightmare end? Are these imaginations going to stop and become reality soon? Ever since I saw your dp lola, I have stop being myself and Sleeping became a sin. I hardly concentrate on my work, staring at your pix daily is now part of me. Is it a spell? Oh Lord! let it be a spell of love cos I don't need a prophet to cast it out from me smiley

I have looked up to the sky several times to count the stars but it's uncountable. How can I count the love I have for you? Baby it's just uncountable.

I have trekked miles in search of happiness and comfort but I was told my happiness is in you. why should I keep searching further for what's within me? baby, give me your heart and you will never regret you did smiley

The first smile I saw on your face made me realize smiles are meant for beautiful faces. Your beauty can't fade cos its a natural gift from God. I wonder how Beautiful our kids will be if you accept to be mine. smiley

Are you aware of my recent high BP? embarassed my doctor told me I think a lot. Why can't you just save my health and take me for who I am. I can't control my emotions any longer sad I just need to let the whole world know how much you mean to me. my love for you Is real and I am ready to prove that to you.

I have searched all round the world but I couldn't find a girl like you. How I wish you can touch my heart and see how fast it's beating for you. Baby, this love Is real and I am ready to die for you. kiss kiss kiss

Dear Rain, whenever you are falling, please fall on me and free zealot4me and don't forget to tell the sun to stay off my Angel cos beautiful things are meant to be worshipped and respected.

I love you so much ZEALOT4ME..... [/b]

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
softapples:

see your mouth.... hush it

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

And here he is again....
duurrh tongue embarassed
Provinq yhu wrong is d statement.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
MoneyOvaBiitchz:

if i hear say person commit suicide tomorrow,
ama hold u responsible ⁴ds wicked statement. cry
LMAO
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm sad **dharray** cheesy
yes...
E sha rohrah. lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hahahahahahaha i still dey observe sad by d way dat klepto guy no try at all,i give it to kinglekan!! grin
Hahahahahaha. am gonna agree wit u to some extent. there re some ladies dat wud prefer d klepto over kinglekan bcus of d pidgin dat he used, bcus wooin a lady wit pidgin is kinda rear at d moment wen everybody wants to speak queency english. but they re both superb

guys dnt pick one over another, so am gonna giv kudos to the both of them.

BTW, hope u wont fall inlove wit 2 men 2moro o and ends up nt knowing which of d men to choose?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by winetapper: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
stephenqueen:

Oga why you dey laff na grin grin

Who you dey woo? Ishilove? wink cheesy

I hear say nah Kingtom grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

see your mouth.... hush it
lol bt na true na
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by tohpahz(f): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jwhizzy & Sexistbastard & Dharmyyinks & Cleathead to woo GURGLE

Where are u guys.. You are up next. Report!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by demmy0325(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Twaci:
Yes oh! Can't wait for tomorrow dear smiley
.. Dont wori.. By this time tomorrow.. I for don woo U finish.. Na 2 nack for bed remain.. cheesy..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
softapples:
Guy stop dis rubbish. mocking a fellow niggah is very bad.
everybody cant be like you same way u cant be like everybody.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by agoadiv(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cc Tohpahz
Can i drop mine now?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
agarawu ryyt der mahn cool
I like daht last verse.

#stolen already. tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
*grabs a seat* am i late?..cutehector how far?..you and popcorn sef..

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Gurgle(f): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
tohpahz:
Jwhizzy & Sexistbastard & Dharmyyinks & Cleathead to woo GURGLE

Where are u guys.. You are up next. Report!!

Im here
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
agarawu23:
[b] Yes!!! Life is good, money is good to enjoy your life, but life without a lady isn't complete angry

When will this nightmare end? Are these imaginations going to stop and become reality soon? Ever since I saw your dp lola, I have stop being myself and Sleeping became a sin. I hardly concentrate on my work, staring at your pix daily is now part of me. Is it a spell? Oh Lord! let it be a spell of love cos I don't need a prophet to cast it out from me smiley

I have looked up to the sky several times to count the stars but it's uncountable. How can I count the love I have for you? Baby it's just uncountable.

I have trekked miles in search of happiness and comfort but I was told my happiness is in you. why should I keep searching further for what's within me? baby, give me your heart and you will never regret you did smiley

The first smile I saw on your face made me realize smiles are meant for beautiful faces. Your beauty can't fade cos its a natural gift from God. I wonder how Beautiful our kids will be if you accept to be mine. smiley

Are you aware of my recent high BP? embarassed my doctor told me I think a lot. Why can't you just save my health and take me for who I am. I can't control my emotions any longer sad I just need to let the whole world know how much you mean to me. my love for you Is real and I am ready to prove that to you.

I have searched all round the world but I couldn't find a girl like you. How I wish you can touch my heart and see how fast it's beating for you. Baby, this love Is real and I am ready to die for you. kiss kiss kiss

Dear Rain, whenever you are falling, please fall on me and free zealot4me and don't forget to tell the sun to stay off my Angel cos beautiful things are meant to be worshipped and respected.

I love you so much ZEALOT4ME..... [/b]
not bad sha... Buh trekking miles? Really? U nor get money to buy range rover? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
agarawu tried a little

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply)

"I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.