Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (102582 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Twaci(f): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Dont wori.. By this time tomorrow.. I for don woo U finish.. Na 2 nack for bed remain.. cheesy..
Cutehector can u hear that?

Told u i trust them smiley

Demmy, how bed take enter this game? sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
MoneyOvaBiitchz:
duurrh tongue embarassed Provinq yhu wrong is d statement.

undecided I'm not uptight
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
mystage:

Guy stop dis rubbish. mocking a fellow niggah is very bad.
everybody cant be like you same way u cant be like everybody.
hmm tru talk
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by tohpahz(f): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
agarawu23:
[b] Yes!!! Life is good, money is good to enjoy your life, but life without a lady isn't complete angry

When will this nightmare end? Are these imaginations going to stop and become reality soon? Ever since I saw your dp lola, I have stop being myself and Sleeping became a sin. I hardly concentrate on my work, staring at your pix daily is now part of me. Is it a spell? Oh Lord! let it be a spell of love cos I don't need a prophet to cast it out from me smiley

I have looked up to the sky several times to count the stars but it's uncountable. How can I count the love I have for you? Baby it's just uncountable.

I have trekked miles in search of happiness and comfort but I was told my happiness is in you. why should I keep searching further for what's within me? baby, give me your heart and you will never regret you did smiley

The first smile I saw on your face made me realize smiles are meant for beautiful faces. Your beauty can't fade cos its a natural gift from God. I wonder how Beautiful our kids will be if you accept to be mine. smiley

Are you aware of my recent high BP? embarassed my doctor told me I think a lot. Why can't you just save my health and take me for who I am. I can't control my emotions any longer sad I just need to let the whole world know how much you mean to me. my love for you Is real and I am ready to prove that to you.

I have searched all round the world but I couldn't find a girl like you. How I wish you can touch my heart and see how fast it's beating for you. Baby, this love Is real and I am ready to die for you. kiss kiss kiss

Dear Rain, whenever you are falling, please fall on me and free zealot4me and don't forget to tell the sun to stay off my Angel cos beautiful things are meant to be worshipped and respected.

I love you so much ZEALOT4ME..... [/b]

Zealot4me just got herself a boo. cheesy

Awwwwww.. cupid pack well abeg.. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hey be nice smiley
Mind your harsh words, he only expressed himself undecided
softapples:
SECONDED, why did u even allow dat klepto guy 2 woo u in d 1st place, cnt u see he just return 4rm yaba left

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

He proved me right. It's official: Kinglekan has dethroned you and Ronald4lif.
Long live the king!cheesy
I have always been an apprentice in the game. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Randyhot:
*grabs a seat* am i late?..cutehector how far?..you and popcorn sef..
lmao.. I dey ooo... These wooers they make me lafF cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by agarawu23(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
not bad sha... Buh trekking miles? Really? U nor get money to buy range rover? cheesy
you must not feel proud when searching for love.

trekking is the best option grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by winetapper: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
softapples:
agarawu tried a little
you would never agree he tried.. Becos he wasnt refering to you... Am sure if you were in Her shoes you be driping now tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
nervous cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

one tin is telling me to woo u bt i dnt want to c u cry 4 me
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by stephenqueen: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
sad I am no more into peppersoup bis again,i own a botique now grin shey u go buy pant&bra for ur babe? cheesy

Level don change ba undecided undecided

Na bra I wan buy but ah no know ma babe size but if ah see ur boobi I go remember her size wink cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by ThatVaselineGuy: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
All dese batty boy angry

R d winna even gettin any yansh
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

k
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Twaci:

u trust a guy who wants to knack u in bed? Sweerie, u gota reconsider cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
stephenqueen:
I'm just here to laugh, some guyz go dey woo dia fellow guy and dem no go knw grin grin grin grin
This got me laughing grin grin...

@ kinglekan, beautiful piece smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by demmy0325(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Twaci:

.. Na joke o.. Expectd U to play along undecided cheesy..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by winetapper: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
agarawu23:

story for the gods asif you get range rover u no go add am to gada intrest tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by bqlekan(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
I'm so sorry people.. Just got back home now. can I drop my lines

cc dygeasy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Jwhizzy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Miss Gurgle

There are very few women in the world who are truly beautiful.
Very few.

When you look for that beautiful woman
you must look deeper then her physical beauty.
You must look past her many physical attributes, past the shape of her body, the curve of her hips and the way that she responds to pleasure.
Past even her attentiveness to your needs,
her response to your advances.

You must look deeper inside.
When you look at her mind,
you must see the beauty of her intellect,
the power of her mental essence,
the love that she radiates, and that special person that she is.

But, even that is not deep enough.
You must look to her personality,
that which has been forged through the fires of life, the rigors of hardships, and the pain of physical challenges.
That personality which reflects in her eyes, and will glow with its shining life.
It will be like a star, that in the evening filament twinkles and the humor of her personality will flicker into your awareness with joyous abandon.

But, even that is not deep enough.
You must pass even her personality to reach into her heart.
Her heart must beat with a passion, she must pulse with love.
Her blood must flow carrying to her fingertips the messages of her love.
Written in tender touches for you alone.

Even that is not deep enough to discover the truly beautiful person.
To be truly beautiful,
to really surpass all others,
you must glance into her soul.

Surrounded by her aura,
cradled in her essence,
this is the place of true beauty.
Its reflection sharper then the wildest rays of an aurora.

A soul of true spirituality.
Forever tranquil, in the endless memories that each time you meet her impress themselves into your heart.
Herein lies the purest beauty, herein lies...Miss Gurgle!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
undecided ok
Kivva:

This didn't come as a surprise. That klepto guy was wack!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
nervous cry cry cry cry cry cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

**calms him down with a bucket of chilled water**

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
mystage:

Hahahahahaha. am gonna agree wit u to some extent. there re some ladies dat wud prefer d klepto over kinglekan bcus of d pidgin dat he used, bcus wooin a lady wit pidgin is kinda rear at d moment wen everybody wants to speak queency english. but they re both superb

guys dnt pick one over another, so am gonna giv kudos to the both of them.

BTW, hope u wont fall inlove wit 2 men 2moro o and ends up nt knowing which of d men to choose?
With d way i'm seeing tinz,i think u guys will confuse me tomorrow!!i wont knw who to choose! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Omotayor123(f): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aminat508 you see Agarawu23 wooing lines
The guy is seriously In love cheesy

1 Like

Im nervous undecided cry
Sleekyshuga:

This got me laughing grin grin...

@ king.lekan, beautiful piece smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Dont wori.. By this time tomorrow.. I for don woo U finish.. Na 2 nack for bed remain.. cheesy..

oh laaaaaawwwwwwwd of mercy. cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
agarawu23:

cmon u should hav said u trekked in d rain to seek for her... Dats more romantic
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nawaa
All those people for only gurgle

The thirst to see her face is real grin
Madam I hail o
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
softapples:
one tin is telling me to woo u bt i dnt want to c u cry 4 me

mtchewwwwwwww....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wheesin(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:
All dese batty boy angry

R d winna even gettin any yansh

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by stephenqueen: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
winetapper:

I hear say nah Kingtom grin grin
Kingtom wan collect ma wife cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

He proved me right. It's official: Kinglekan has dethroned you and Ronald4lif.
Long live the king!cheesy
Kingsley I got over 6 mentions from you. . . I know you miss me.
Now I'm here for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply)

"I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.