Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) - Romance (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (102793 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Ishilove: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

I saw you telling wristbangle something about your number! So it has gotten to that! So you mean it has gotten to this cry
Me and wristbangle go waaay back grin

And clean your crocodile tears o jare. We all know what this is about cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. Kingtom dey cry because of ishilove.. Lmao.. Hahahaahhhahhaha.. Kingtom, a whole u.. Why na? Why?
I'm in lovegrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
McEwen:

Leave Ishilove for me cry cry
I hold am? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ishilove:

What is it all about again? What? So you were blind to all the signs? Infact shut up! Shut up just shut up and kiss me!!!!! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by McEwen(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

I hold am? grin
She's mine cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by McEwen(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

What is it all about again? What? So you were blind to all the signs? Infact shut up! Shut up just shut up and kiss me!!!!! grin
Foooool grin grin

Cc:Ggrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
McEwen:

She's mine cool
ok cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

I'm in lovegrin
so u hav divorced grin?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

Nefa!

I say NEFA!!! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wristbangle: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ishilove:

That's too bad. Well, if the section is so bad now why don't you avoid it? Let the trolls and kids knock themselves out grin

My night was fair. Sorry I haven't responded to your message, my line has been barred so I have to go to their office to unbar it.

Heya. I guess NCC are venting their anger towards the inappropriate registration of your line. Perhaps they would have sent you a warning message earlier.

Hope ur line is in order now? cheesy

Lol about avoiding it.. stylishly doing that sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Nefa!

I say NEFA!!! angry
Is it because of the halitosis? I can fix that cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wristbangle: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

I saw you telling wristbangle something about your number! So it has gotten to that! So you mean it has gotten to this cry

Hahaha. See this guy! U be correct clown. U whey e dey woo Ishilove like say she be slave girl grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wristbangle: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
who r d rats? No make me slap u o.. Who is ishilove? She is a woman.. Not a goddess

Am not worshipping her biko! She is my good friend just like u bro. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wristbangle: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ishilove:

kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by piicity(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Longest time no see smiley<
wristbangle:

Am not worshipping her biko! She is my good friend just like u bro. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by asumo12: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

grin your signature

Na the koko Bro...

lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by piicity(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Where have you been?
Ishilove:
Nefa!
I say NEFA!!! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by piicity(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
Should i tell you at signature?
asumo12:

Na the koko Bro...

lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wristbangle: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
piicity:
Longest time no see smiley<

Hey brosss! It's being a while. Where u go?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by piicity(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
A month ban
wristbangle:

Hey brosss! It's being a while. Where u go?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by asumo12: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
piicity:
Should i tell you at signature?

Yelz Bro...

Let do this together!

embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahaha. See this guy! U be correct clown. U whey e dey woo Ishilove like say she be slave girl grin grin

You dey mad! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wristbangle: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
piicity:
A month ban

shocked wetin u do? sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

You dey mad! angry
lmao.. Hahahahha .. Dat hurt...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by piicity(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
I never break any of seun's rule oo,just that i wished lalasticlala death!
wristbangle:

shocked wetin u do? sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
asumo12:

Na the koko Bro...

lipsrsealed
wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. Hahahahha .. Dat hurt...

a lot grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:
a lot grin
will u like to marry her?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
will u like to marry her?
That's not the worst thing in the world. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

That's not the worst thing in the world. cool
gosh sEe love. U two fit sha.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
gosh sEe love. U two fit sha.
Thank you for the supportgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.