Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... (35763 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / "Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah"- A Rejoinder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Reptyle(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
@ Barcanista

Sometimes in your attempt to sound very intelligent to your adoring fans, you come across like one of those half educated village teachers who mouth off grandiose words whose meanings even they don't know, to the awe, cheers and adulations of the village maidens. You pen these really long essays which end up proving or saying very little if anything at all.

With all due respect to Bishop Kukah, what is the difference between a Probe and and an Investigation I have taken the liberty to research both words and found as follows...and I do apologise ahead for the length of this post.

Probe[/size][size=8pt]
prəʊb/

noun: probe; plural noun: probes; noun: space probe; plural noun: space probes

1. 1.
A blunt-ended surgical instrument used for exploring a wound or part of the body.
o a small device, especially an electrode, used for measuring, testing, or obtaining information.

2. 2.
A thorough investigation into a crime or other matter.
"A probe into city hall corruption"
synonyms: [b]investigation
, enquiry, enquiry, examination, scrutiny, inquest,exploration, study, research, analysis, scrutinization
"a probe into alleged financial irregularities at the club"[/b]

3. 3.
an unmanned exploratory spacecraft designed to transmit information about its environment.

4. 4.
a projecting device for engaging in a drogue, either on an aircraft for use in in-flight refuelling or on a spacecraft for use in docking with another craft.

verb
verb: probe; 3rd person present: probes; past tense: probed; past participle: probed; gerund or present participle: probing

1. 1.
explore or examine (something), especially with the hands or an instrument.
"hands probed his body from top to bottom"
synonyms: examine, feel, feel around, explore, prod, poke, check
"hands probed his body from top to bottom"

o enquire into someone or something closely.
"what right had he to probe into her personal life?"
synonyms: investigate, conduct an investigation into, enquire/enquire into, look into, study, conduct an enquiry/enquiry into, examine, scrutinize, go into, carry out an inquest into, research, analyse, dissect, search into, delve into, dig into; More

Investigate[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]

ɪnˈvɛstɪɡeɪt/

verb

verb: investigate; 3rd person present: investigates; past tense: investigated; past participle: investigated; gerund or present participle: investigating
1. carry out a systematic or formal inquiry to discover and examine the facts of (an incident, allegation, etc.) so as to establish the truth.
"police are investigating a claim that the man was beaten unconscious by a gang"
synonyms: enquire into, look into, go into, look over, probe, explore, scrutinize,conduct an investigation into, conduct an enquiry into, make enquiries about, try to get to the bottom of; More
o carry out research or study into (a subject or problem, typically one in a scientific or academic field).
"future studies will investigate whether long-term use of the drugs could prevent cancer"
synonyms: enquire into, look into, go into, look over, probe, explore, scrutinize,conduct an investigation into, conduct an enquiry into, make enquiries about, try to get to the bottom of; More
o make inquiries as to the character, activities, or background of (someone).
"everyone with a possible interest in your brother's death must be thoroughly investigated"
o make a check to find out something.
"when you didn't turn up I thought I'd better come back to investigate"
[color=#000099][/color]

Please notice how both words are used recurringly as synonyms of each other.

Seeing therefore that both words can and are often used interchangeably, why then do Bishop Kukah and the OP want us to believe that one is supposed to occur before the other just so as to cast doubts on the war against corruption embarked upon by the government of the day?

5 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahahaha... Is that a curse, sir? grin
APC has never and will never want to hear an honest opinion. What a country!!!

Nicely written Barcanista.

Bro, happy Sunday. There's a very tiny line between democracy and a dictatorship. These folks are gradually destroying our democracy.

Very soon all that's needed to have a person lynched is just to say they're corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
francizy:

May this your post become the portion of the mugu I quoted below.. cheesy

Amen. Bro, I dey vex for these guys. They should quit somersaulting the words of people. They should stop sentencing men to jail without proven facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
dayo23:
You all trusting men of God? I dey laff ooo! Barcanista how much Rev Kukah pay u for all this cheap fake writeup? That Rev Kukah should rather focus on winning soul for God rather than involving in politics.

Beside he stole from Nigeria, so he is a thief! Only God can forgive him.
While the Pope was speaking against corrupt people in Europe and the Americas of recent, the OP is here condoning it. What is wrong with Africa? According to these wailing wailers, it's right for Wike to probe Amaechi, but wrong for Buhari to probe Jonathan.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by smada13(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
BraniacX:

Let your soldier and lawyer publicly declare their assets first before perpetrating the biggest scam ever by being worth billions of dollars four years down the line

as regards that you can activate the FOI act.....for you to think in the way of the last line of your statement shows who and what your thoughts are.....
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Benwurus(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
dayo23:
You all trusting men of God? I dey laff ooo! Barcanista how much Rev Kukah pay u for all this cheap fake writeup? That Rev Kukah should rather focus on winning soul for God rather than involving in politics.

Beside he stole from Nigeria, so he is a thief! Only God can forgive him.
if all pastors stay only in churches, how are they going to bring back those that are going astray outside their churches?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by bobbiekrantz: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
donholy28:
But na d man cause am naw! Why he go put mouth for politics?

The Same way your "mbaka" did during the general elections and he suddenly became your "hero"

You APC Fools Should speak the truth when you see it!!

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by bobbiekrantz: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

If You can't handle and control your stup1dity here..

then swerve to hades..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by donholy28(m): 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

The Same way your "mbaka" did during the general elections and he suddenly became your "hero"

You APC Fools Should speak the truth when you see it!!
so ur foolish mind told u that am APC and that i like mbaka eh? mumu
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Fess: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
APC is made up of lying liars and prominent member is a liar Mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by esphil(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Am sure u didnt watch or listen to his live interview on Channels tv.
By the way when did u become the 'compromised' Bishop Kukah.
He has lost his dignity from some of us holding him in high esteem. Ur arguments are completely off balance
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Tbest20(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
What i can on the issue is that some religion leaders are spoil there name so we cant belief anyone of them again, look the way people condem rev NBAKA because the man say true God help
barcanista:
It is unfortunate that the APC fans have shifted their venom on the revered and respected Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese Reverend Matthew Hassan-Kukah simply because this respected man aired a position as the Spokesperson of the Abdulsalam-led National Peace Committee. What is the offence of this noble man to warrant the blackmail and false accusation by APC... We all need to take an indepth review of the position of Kukah...

1. Investigation Should Be Done First

What Kukah was saying is that there should be investigation first! Investigation simply means approaching a matter with an open heart with the sole aim of establishing whether or not something has gone amiss. This is what is expected in a democracy

2. Probe Becomes Necessary After Investigation

You only probe after investigation has given a lead that an offence was committed. Probe is to unravel more facts that may be helpful during prosecution.

3. Speculations Are Unnecessary And Distraction

He was simply saying that rather than talking of probe by mere speculation he should do number 1 (above). It is a known fact that NOTHING will be established from any ACTION where the Investigator's sole aim is to see an accused guilty and not really to solve a problem.

4. "That Is The Expectation of Nigerians"

Firstly, you should investigate to ascertain whether or not something has gone amiss. Then you subject the indictees to probe (thorough investigation) to establish more fact and vital information that will help in prosecution. After these are done, you prosecute indictees using the established "fact" as evidence (along with witnesses) while the Judge pronounce guilt or otherwise of the accused.

Isn't this what ordinary Nigerians like some of us expect? Don't Kukah deserve commendation for speaking like a patriot and a democrat per excellence? Should we rather have Buhari continue with his everyday noise of probe? There is a process for everything!

Debunking Anti-Kukah Propaganda
I also want Nigerians to know that contrary to the lies peddled by a section of pro-APC media, Rev Kukah never asked President Buhari not to probe Jonathan, neither did he plead on behalf of Jonathan. In fact, he made it clear that the committee was never contacted by former President Jonathan. He was blunt when he said this some days back..

“Anybody is free to come to our committee, but President Jonathan never by telephone or by any other means sought to see the committee."
(PremiumTimes, Aug 12, 2015)
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188241-jonathan-did-not-lobby-our-committee-to-stop-buharis-probe-kukah.html

Another twist to this is that some people are accusing the man of building his house with Jonathan's billion. The funny thing about this propaganda is that they couldn't tell "HOW" it was possible for Kukah to 'eat the billions' considering that Kukah never held ANY political appointment under Jonathan. Are we now saying that a man of stature like Rev Kukah is unable to tell his congregation to build such "not so flashy" edifice? We all know how Christians donate their life savings for 'God's' project. So why should a whole Bishop of Catholic church's own be different?

Nigerians need to rise up for Reverend Hassan Kukah and defend our democracy. Today, it is Kukah, tomorrow it may be YOU!

May God Bless Us All
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Firefire(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
APC is a party of liars.

Finito!
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by InvertedHammer: 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
/
There is no smoke without fire.

Nigerians know why they condemned Bishop Kukah.

If it walks and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

\
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by millionaireman: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
During thre period of Jonathan administration , Bishop Kukah worked tooth and nail for power back to "Born to Rule."

Let barcanista not be fooled. On this issue of probing the Jonathan administration, Kukah May be acting the red herring.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will like the people criticising Bishop Kukah to read his biography to know that this amiable man is in the same league with Bishop Desmond Tutu
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Hassan_Kukah

I'm suprised to read from that miserable perk ngeneukwuenu who dared to post false information about a Man that fought to bring democracy to this country. Ngeneukwuenu can read this also http://thenationonlineng.net/june-12-heroes-heroine-of-the-peoples-struggle/

I remember when the Oputa panel was constituted and this same Hassan Kukah was a member and they invited Buhari to it but PMB refused to attend it because of his ego.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1668858.stm

If we don't stop this politics of destruction then there will be no Nigeria to live in soon

God will never forgive APC for this nonsense they are bringing into our polity

I'm sorry but the primitive politics of destruction and defamation of character has come to stay. A case in point is the seat of the Presidency. In its crudity and madness during the campaigns, the APC and it's foot soldiers deliberately refused to separate between GEJ and the Presidency. He was attacked. His personality was denigrated. His family was abused and insulted. That was a new low to our polity.

Now, it's the norm. Only a few respects the President. That's the consequence of introducing politics of destruction. In like manner, PMB will be insulted, a used and denigrated by most of PDP supporters.

We need to be circumspect when we're dishing out insults to people who are holding highly exalted positions in the society.

As far as I'm concerned, there's little or no respect for the APC and it's mendacious leaders.

Nigeria has no future, giving the current structure.

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Fess: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

While the Pope was speaking against corrupt people in Europe and the Americas of recent, the OP is here condoning it. What is wrong with Africa? According to these wailing wailers, it's right for Wike to probe Amaechi, but wrong for Buhari to probe Jonathan.

We are not saying that Buhari should not investigate GEJ. We are saying that he is making so much noise about it that he has forgotten other aspects of governance. We are saying that his electioneering promises are not only to probe GEJ, but also to make life better for all Nigerians irrespective of political, ethnic and religious affiliations. We are saying that corruption didn't start with GEJ. We are saying that probe should be holistic. IBB, Abulsalam Abubarkar, OBJ, should come under investigation. Or maybe Buhari is afraid of them because they have his dossier? Or is it because they are all banana soldiers?

The lying liars should always know that the day of reckoning is at hand and their lies will not set them free. At last the truth will prevail against all odds.

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by InvertedHammer: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will like the people criticising Bishop Kukah to read his biography to know that this amiable man is in the same league with Bishop Desmond Tutu
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Hassan_Kukah

I'm suprised to read from that miserable perk ngeneukwuenu who dared to post false information about a Man that fought to bring democracy to this country. Ngeneukwuenu can read this also http://thenationonlineng.net/june-12-heroes-heroine-of-the-peoples-struggle/

I remember when the Oputa panel was constituted and this same Hassan Kukah was a member and they invited Buhari to it but PMB refused to attend it because of his ego.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1668858.stm

If we don't stop this politics of destruction then there will be no Nigeria to live in soon

God will never forgive APC for this nonsense they are bringing into our polity
/
Aeroplanes look beautiful until they crash.
I will post the biography of our ex-military chiefs.
I will also post the biography of Oritsejeafor.
I will post the biography of Fr. Kukah.

Then Jonathan happened. And dollar rained.
Everyone has a price.

Like they say in financial business, "past performance is not a guarantee of future performance"
/
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by bennethuche: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:
It is unfortunate that the APC fans have shifted their venom on the revered and respected Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese Reverend Matthew Hassan-Kukah simply because this respected man aired a position as the Spokesperson of the Abdulsalam-led National Peace Committee. What is the offence of this noble man to warrant the blackmail and false accusation by APC... We all need to take an indepth review of the position of Kukah...

1. Investigation Should Be Done First

What Kukah was saying is that there should be investigation first! Investigation simply means approaching a matter with an open heart with the sole aim of establishing whether or not something has gone amiss. This is what is expected in a democracy

2. Probe Becomes Necessary After Investigation

You only probe after investigation has given a lead that an offence was committed. Probe is to unravel more facts that may be helpful during prosecution.

3. Speculations Are Unnecessary And Distraction

He was simply saying that rather than talking of probe by mere speculation he should do number 1 (above). It is a known fact that NOTHING will be established from any ACTION where the Investigator's sole aim is to see an accused guilty and not really to solve a problem.

4. "That Is The Expectation of Nigerians"

Firstly, you should investigate to ascertain whether or not something has gone amiss. Then you subject the indictees to probe (thorough investigation) to establish more fact and vital information that will help in prosecution. After these are done, you prosecute indictees using the established "fact" as evidence (along with witnesses) while the Judge pronounce guilt or otherwise of the accused.

Isn't this what ordinary Nigerians like some of us expect? Don't Kukah deserve commendation for speaking like a patriot and a democrat per excellence? Should we rather have Buhari continue with his everyday noise of probe? There is a process for everything!

Debunking Anti-Kukah Propaganda
I also want Nigerians to know that contrary to the lies peddled by a section of pro-APC media, Rev Kukah never asked President Buhari not to probe Jonathan, neither did he plead on behalf of Jonathan. In fact, he made it clear that the committee was never contacted by former President Jonathan. He was blunt when he said this some days back..

“Anybody is free to come to our committee, but President Jonathan never by telephone or by any other means sought to see the committee."
(PremiumTimes, Aug 12, 2015)
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188241-jonathan-did-not-lobby-our-committee-to-stop-buharis-probe-kukah.html

Another twist to this is that some people are accusing the man of building his house with Jonathan's billion. The funny thing about this propaganda is that they couldn't tell "HOW" it was possible for Kukah to 'eat the billions' considering that Kukah never held ANY political appointment under Jonathan. Are we now saying that a man of stature like Rev Kukah is unable to tell his congregation to build such "not so flashy" edifice? We all know how Christians donate their life savings for 'God's' project. So why should a whole Bishop of Catholic church's own be different?

Nigerians need to rise up for Reverend Hassan Kukah and defend our democracy. Today, it is Kukah, tomorrow it may be YOU!

May God Bless Us All
A rev. father that has no wife nor children why build that kind of house, what is he going to do with it.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Benzzle: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:
A typical APC is a lying liar. They lie to have their way and also lie to keep going. The funny and most pathetic twist in their lies is that they employ blackmail to shut-out whoever that is out to put them to order.
but you were once there member or you didn't know this while dinning with them... remember when you called pdps zombies for not agreeing with you, if you're man enough don't address this stop ignoring my comments whenever I tell u the truth
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Remember that CaptainFag that was engaging you in a duel? He's actually a teenager. Nhyriba. cheesy
captainswag225

Thesonofmark Lmao, u need to do some more work, lol.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
My darling captain, u've been busted by our detective grin, lol
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Words of the Wise!
ZUBY77:
Barcanista,

80% of the people you are telling this are animals.
When I say animals, I mean real animals with toad brains.

The moment they see your name as the poster, their blood jumps up. Then they begin to plan on how to attack you instead of attacking the post.

We are simply not yet matured to lead ourselves.
If we want to join the rest of the developing world, we must as a matter of urgency, hand this country back to the West on contract basis.
Or rather, each section of the country must be allowed to develop at their own pace.

I am sorry but each time you want to create a thread, be sure that the animals must attack.. Not because they want to attack but because they hardly understand logic.

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by 9ousky: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
francizy:

Then he should go ahead already! Enough of the media forêplay...

That's d main point... Well I think they should be silent and let their actions speak.. But the problem again is if they Ar not bn vocal about their steps and extent of this corrupt practices Nigerians will still blame them for one reason or the other...
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
ZUBY77:
Barcanista,

80% of the people you are telling this are animals.
When I say animals, I mean real animals with toad brains.

The moment they see your name as the poster, their blood jumps up. Then they begin to plan on how to attack you instead of attacking the post.

We are simply not yet matured to lead ourselves.
If we want to join the rest of the developing world, we must as a matter of urgency, hand this country back to the West on contract basis.
Or rather, each section of the country must be allowed to develop at their own pace.

I am sorry but each time you want to create a thread, be sure that the animals must attack.. Not because they want to attack but because they hardly understand logic.

Bro, sad as it is, I agree almost totally with your post.

We know the solutions to our problems, but BLACKS BEING BLACKS, they will never be sincere with themselves. Running a unitary system in a multicultural society is a recipe for chaos, bloodshed and underdevelopment. Given the current system, NIGERIA HAS NO FUTURE. NO HOPE.

Any sensible and dispassionate person shouldn't find anything amiss with Kukah's position on corruption and the noise the broom demons are making, but alas, these are folks whose common sense takes a wicked sabbatical whenever PMB is mentioned.

As for the attacks on barcanista, he knows how best to handle them.

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by samento: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
dearpreye:

Amen. Bro, I dey vex for these guys. They should quit somersaulting the words of people. They should stop sentencing men to jail without proven facts.
How many have they sentenced to jail.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by chrisblack: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:
apc's core value is 100% propaganda
just like your party's core value is 100% corruption and failure.least I forget share the money.that's your cognomen.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
chrisblack:
just like your party's core value is 100% corruption and failure

And almost ALL of those that instituted that corruption are now in the APC camp. What's the difference? Twelve or a dozen?
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Candyrain:

Propaganda is their trademark, duly registered.
bless you
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
donem:

Broda you are legendary,God bless.
Bless you too boss
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by dictbennie(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
docadams:

How, bro?
Because the same corrupt PDP members are flocking into APC...one funny thing is APC made us understand that PDP is corrupt but yet people defect from there and they are being seen as saints..that's hypocrisy if you ask me..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by abouzaid: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
bennethuche:

A rev. father that has no wife nor children why build that kind of house, what is he going to do with it.
nobody has proved that the said house belongs to him because I'm yet to see a Catholic Bishop that lives in a private residence. if the said house is the official Bishop residence then this whole image tarnishing campaign becomes meaningless. secondary ngeneukwuene claimed that the house was built with his own share of seven billion naira given to the northern CAN (they claimed him alone collected one billion which is very silly sounding)but do you really think that house was built in the last three months? the answer is no thirdly the Catholic church is no longer part of CAN because of their aversion to such things so how can kukah be a part of the group that shared that money? the simple truth is that if apc are sure of their claims, they should say it officially through lar Muhammed instead of sending their propaganda e-rat to tarnish the man's image on Nigeria's largest online forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) / Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.