Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... (35765 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / "Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah"- A Rejoinder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by menxer: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Delafruita:
seems basic English is now a problem. what do you mean by "probe means thorough investigation"?

if stealing was not corruption, how do you expect probe to be investigation? grin

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Rilwayne001: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
baralatie:

I heard a certain monikered was bashed to the point it deactivated itself and came back with another moniker.

And who told you I'm the one? undecided
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
sademola:

Wettin na Na fight? Abi na you I mention? Cool temper and no take panadol for anoda person headache

gringringrin Nah my bros you mention

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by dictbennie(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
poshstore:
Thats why everybody runs to RCCG for prayers cos Pastor Adeboye is only interested in winning souls for christ which is his calling.
Trash...and the politicians that run to him nko? Or u want picture evidence of him praying for GEJ? Or video evidence of him officiating a political gathering they called carol? Adeboye is among the reasons GEJ failed because he and his fellow pastors didnt tell him the truth..Just stop the ignorance please

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by saint047(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
To forget money, no matter the amount, is costly for democracy

That's why I keep wailing on the N400B debts that we want to forget in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
ddippset:
I don't know what barcanista is even on about. As usual he rushes to give his disciples some gibberish to wail upon. Everyone had expected buhari upon assuming office to star seizing travel documents and locking up everyone but the man has been as Democratic as possible. He's been insisting on due process and thorough investigations on matters concerning Jonathan and his ministers despite the fact that the level of looting in the past administration is well known even to the generation yet unborn. If a guy in a beer parlor or an overzealous apc supporter on nairaland says nasty things about Jonathan it's not buhari who have said so!

Have you ever considered that the reason why SAHARA REPORTERS featured PASSINGSHOT'S comments on it's TV station without hiding his moniker is because PASSINGSHOT is on APC's payroll?

When news outlets like AIT feature Nairaland comments, they hide the monikers but SR didn't hide PASSINGSHOT'S comment because HE HAS PROTECTION!

Cc: Truckpusher
Whynotthetruth
Ecoterrors

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by docadams: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
@barcanista

I remember some years back a young male student in
South Korea went to the front of the federal parliamentary
building and set himself on fire in protest against a govt
policy he wasn't happy about.

If that has faded from memory, of course, you cannot
forgot the cause of the Orange revolution in North African
that resulted in a phenomenon of global dimension. Who
was the hero? A common street trader who plied his trade
on a wheelbarrow.

In other words, bro, time spent on NL writing and posting
epistles may not even make a scratch.

BUT if you take your destiny in your hand proceed to the
National Assembly and swallow a GRENADE in protest,
you will be guaranteed the fastest route to fame and glory.

You can trust me, temitemi, orerascal, biafranqueen,
mogidi and even beremx and passinshot to write a
deserving epitaph.

7 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by thirdi(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Buhari should start this his probe make we hear word I am tired of I will I will

From an ordinary Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by passey: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:

You obviously are some poorly educated twit....... cheesy......so let me enlighten you a little... angry

Basically you can always tell the substance of a thread not only by its contents but how those negatively impacted by it respond, and on these two basis alone, this thread is a failure.... cheesy........or put another way....dead on arrival..... cheesy
sister, I think you should be more moderate and rational in your assessments. So those gay, tonto dike, and sex threads that get a sea of responses have more substance than this one? If only you weren't so vindictive! How is this joblessness when the OP only set out to clear the air on a very important issue that has obviously misinterpreted to cast aspersions on the person of one of the few good men still standing upright? It is an issue of national interest and unless joblessness takes a different meaning with you, many "jobfull" are discussing right now. I think the whole issue is taking a messianic dimension where people have already made up their minds about who should be crucified even before being found guilty. Let us as "educated" folks learn to engage in national debates in a manner that depicts our intellect. As for the Bishop's statement, I felt he was speaking more on the side of Nigerians by saying that governance should not be postponed until all "probes" have been concluded. Which is only logical if you think about it. As for the cheap sensationalism about his owning some pictured houses. An ordinary hardworking chap like myself can afford to build those houses. Bishop Kukah is an accomplished author, a reputable international scholar, a very well respected cleftgy man. A man of great personal integrity. He can afford the good things of life if he so wishes but he is a very humble man. The catholic church takes good care of its clergy. Dr. Kukah's life is an open book and everyone can take a look. He had been consistent on his stand against all evil especially corruption and misgovernance. He speaks openly against all regimes especially against Jonah of Otueke. You can follow his excellent contributions to national debates from IBB to Abacha to Obj to Jonathan. He was very critical of their bad policies and fought them openly, only he is usually tactful, civilized and firm. I carefully followed the text of his mischievously misinterpreted submission and there was nothing bad about it to rational minds but a plateful for those whose opinions and view points cannot be differed from. Barcanista except for being openly political, was actually right on this one.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Demmzy15(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
As a christian and catholic, i will tell from the position of hindsight that a catholic bishop of Kukah's stature deserves more than that boys' quarter which mischievous folks are using for propaganda.

Moreover, even if he owns the house, it is in trust for the church. No relative of his can inherit any of his property on his demise.

Next propaganda please. This one is already stale!

3 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by nigerianvenom(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
dearpreye:
And for those who are tarnishing people's image , and sentencing people without proven facts, when it's your turn to be lynched in the public without proven facts, may none speak for you.

God bless you, barcanista!

amen bro.APC are full of noisemakers and its irritating

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by dictbennie(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:
It is only wicked people that will associate Bishop Kukah with bribery even when thre isn't any pointer.
I tire o bros....one thing I know is, Catholic priests don't even live in private residences, they live in mission houses built by the church. I have a reason to think that those houses belong to the diocese of sokoto since no Catholic priest is allowed to own a private property..This APC e-rats can't even use the advantage of the Internet to know bout the faith Bishop Kukah represents or to verify their stupid, senseless and baseless accusations before coming here to display their ignorance to the public...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by KingTom(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Guy ur spits and ranting is too much already! Bring it on. We are on standby. Ijiot
Funlord see me see wahala o grin
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by judex12: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Saifullah01:
I am a very good fan of rev kukah, but I think I m with apc on my this one. The fact that even buhari's supporters are claiming that he is slow in closing in on corruption should tell everyone that buhari is following due process and investigations. So on what basis r the fears of peace committee based?
Everyone expected buhari to seize passports of politicians, jail them and 'umaru-diko' the ones overseas back to Nigeria. But alas he didn't, and they are still complaining!
As we speak the best audit companies are auditing the government revenue and cost centers so what's the problem.
Or do they just wanna say buhari shouldn't touch the cuurupt?

The question is why is Buhari not waiting for the audit b4 giving figures in amount of money stolen.a responsible government will investigate and give it's citizens results.

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by KingTom(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Cc them. We will make fun of ilekidi and coolitempa picx here. Conehead
Who are those?
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by sulmax: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
whether u like it or not u and other pdp members must understand that no room for corruption this time.

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by kipesco(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
Saifullah01:
I am a very good fan of rev kukah, but I think I m with apc on my this one. The fact that even buhari's supporters are claiming that he is slow in closing in on corruption should tell everyone that buhari is following due process and investigations. So on what basis r the fears of peace committee based?
Everyone expected buhari to seize passports of politicians, jail them and 'umaru-diko' the ones overseas back to Nigeria. But alas he didn't, and they are still complaining!
As we speak the best audit companies are auditing the government revenue and cost centers so what's the problem.

No doubt the best auditors have been hired and they are auditors from Nigeria and headed by APC governors. What truth can they present rather than the ones APC governors has laid claim of.
Why did they not hire foreign auditors.

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Kill me?
Kill you? Never. I enjoy having you swirm in you mental Hades. Your misery is my amusement.smiley
Still _wanking to my pictures?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by pure2012soul(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
dearpreye:
And for those who are tarnishing people's image , and sentencing people without proven facts, when it's your turn to be lynched in the public without proven facts, may none speak for you.

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by dictbennie(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Okoro2015:
As a christian and catholic, i will tell from the position of hindsight that a catholic bishop of Kukah's stature deserves more than that boys' quarter which mischievous folks are using for propaganda.

Moreover, even if he owns the house, it is in trust for the church. No relative of his can inherit any of his property on his demise.

Next propaganda please. This one is already stale!

God bless you...he couldn't have erected a structure with money from his pocket...it is never done...the church does it and after his time as bishop, if it is a residential structure, the next bishop stays in it....silly propaganda I must say..

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by lezz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Kill you? Never. I enjoy having you swirm in you mental Hades.
Your misery is my amusement.smiley

Still _wanking to my pictures?
mental computation on that one.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by asamaigho(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
dearpreye:

the 'change' mantra was and had always had its root in the fight against corruption,so any1 looking for a soft landing,in order avoid d accountability of past govt officie holders is an enemy of our fatherland.
for christ sake nigeria is where it is today because of persons with ignoble characters,who almost bleeded the country to death.
As for the 'revered' father,he should desist from political languages that could cast "dubitare"of being tru servent of God,who in a normal clime should be @d forefront of this antigraft war.
May christainity not be disgraced andsacrifice on the altar of disrepute by "our men of God".

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
lezz:
mental computation on that one.

Remember that CaptainFag that was engaging you in a duel? He's actually a teenager. Nhyriba. cheesy
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by naijareferee: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Saifullah01:

The-same-company-that-jonathan-used.....
APC----u-guys-dont-disappoint

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by asamaigho(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:
Joblessness is for real....steewpeed thread...... cheesy
seconded.

extreme abberation from a someone who should has stood for truth.

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by pure2012soul(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Achiles:

This is a daft defence of open display of support for corruption. I am surprised a man of God will agree to mediate and shield corrupt govt officials. Rev Kukah is one of the wicked souls that think they own Nigeria or has earned the right to spew nonsense. Leave the man alone, let him probe and ensure whoever that stole from us pay back in folds.

You can write whatever you like, defending Kukah and his corrupt crew only portray you as clueless no matter how long your write up.

Nonsense
Who released this one from the zoo? shocked

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Have you ever considered that the reason why SAHARA REPORTERS featured PASSINGSHOT'S comments on it's TV station without hiding his moniker is because PASSINGSHOT is on APC's payroll?

When news outlets like AIT feature Nairaland comments, they hide the monikers but SR didn't hide PASSINGSHOT'S comment because HE HAS PROTECTION!

Cc: Truckpusher
Whynotthetruth
Ecoterrors
SR is a media outlet for Dogs and baboons. Passingshot made a stupid analysis and they celebrated it so a dog can always point out its fellow dog

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by pure2012soul(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:

You obviously are some poorly educated twit....... cheesy......so let me enlighten you a little... angry

Basically you can always tell the substance of a thread not only by its contents but how those negatively impacted by it respond, and on these two basis alone, this thread is a failure.... cheesy........or put another way....dead on arrival..... cheesy
I understand your frustration. The thread is for matured and intellectually sound people. Try looking for those on celebrities, same sex folks and other inane topics. They are more suited for your ilk(it means your type)

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by amusadele: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
I must thanks Barcanista for this show of this high degree of fairness, sincerity. If the apc and Buhari were like you and other few Nigerians, we would not have come to where we are now. Where a people of the same country cannot walk pass each other without turning back to look with high degree of hate for one another when especially those involved are from the north, west at one hand and those from east south south at the other hand. We have come to where there is complete hate and dislike for these four regions.
The Bishop never said that there should be no probe. What he said was that, while probing, the prevailing laws should be followed. Buhari and apc should know that what ever happens before this his first tenure will end, they, apc is the cause. Am sure this present propaganda will definitely lead us where we will axe his other shortly. Buhari should know that there have been many political parties and leaders before him .

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by lezz(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Remember that CaptainFag that was engaging you in a duel? He's actually a teenager. Nhyriba. cheesy
I said it! I knew it! Everything about his style, manners and choice of words screams puberty .

His parents will never understood all their struggling is going down the drain of Internet subscription where long hours and funds are spent for self - validation.

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Richal20(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lol. Nawa oooo naija and their politics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] / Multiple Blast Rocks Jos / Shehu Atiku Abubakar Holds Town Hall Meeting In Cross River (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.