Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... (35767 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / "Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah"- A Rejoinder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by maduxs: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
kukah is a saint

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Have you ever considered that the reason why SAHARA REPORTERS featured PASSINGSHOT'S comments on it's TV station without hiding his moniker is because PASSINGSHOT is on APC's payroll?

When news outlets like AIT feature Nairaland comments, they hide the monikers but SR didn't hide PASSINGSHOT'S comment because HE HAS PROTECTION!

Cc: Truckpusher
Whynotthetruth
Ecoterrors

I believe you never expected them to do otherwise... Whatever discredits Jonathan no matter how low is OK by them...Just same way Punch will seek out ONLY deranged bigots to national issues to pour venoms on Igbo or Jonathan...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by sademola: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
maduxs:
kukah is a saint

From Master to Mister then Rev and later Bishop but now 'promoted' to Saint Mathew Kukah
Lol!
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by tinsel: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
chukwudi44:
Only a slowpoke who knows not knowe about the catholic religious vow of poverty would come out and pen such lies!!! NgweleUKWU that has a waist like lizard has succeeded in making a fool of herself and attracting further curses upon her already cursed existence
The old catholic. The new and youger priests have destroyed every thing.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by melodies: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
All activists cannot be martyrs eg Mandela even though most martyrs may be activists. If Mandela had swallowed a grenade, the freedom fighting cause would have suffered a great blow. Barcanista is a researcher activist not a martyr activist.

docadams:
@barcanista

I remember some years back a young male student in
South Korea went to the front of the federal parliamentary
building and set himself on fire in protest against a govt
policy he wasn't happy about.

If that has faded from memory, of course, you cannot
forgot the cause of the Orange revolution in North African
that resulted in a phenomenon of global dimension. Who
was the hero? A common street trader who plied his trade
on a wheelbarrow.

In other words, bro, time spent on NL writing and posting
epistles may not even make a scratch.

BUT if you take your destiny in your hand proceed to the
National Assembly and swallow a GRENADE in protest,
you will be guaranteed the fastest route to fame and glory.

You can trust me, temitemi, orerascal, biafranqueen,
mogidi and even beremx and passinshot to write a
deserving epitaph.

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Sheggy13(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:
Baba nice to have you o.
Why is the good Reverend trying to differentiate between probe and investigation and which should come first or not. Is probing not an investgation? This was how Jonathan started giving epistles to say stealing is not corruption and we know where all that landed us..Majority of people that voted for Buhari especially outside the north because they want Buhari to probe the alleged wanton corruption that went on unperturbed in the last administration. If you cannot read the inner meanings of this Reverend's words as a way of subtly protecting Jonathan, then I'm afraid we don't like to tell ourselves the truth. This so-called peace pact they kept making reference to anytime the issue of probing GEJ's administration comes into the fore, what does it entail in it's entirety? To allow for a soft landing or what?

3 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by BraniacX(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:
Joblessness is for real....steewpeed thread...... cheesy
With you being the most jobless and most steeewpid person on this thread

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by nwadiuko1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Barcanista baba twale jorr ....Truth can never be hidden

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by foura: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
I will rather believe father mbaka than to follow rev kukah,already investigation is going on and the group is headed by edo state governor so what investigation is he talking about,when the president aide has started returning stolen money and the aviation minister trying to get soft landing from buhari , a king has just died and is an adamant supporter of gej if rev kukah and the can chairman try to stand on the path of this change im sorry God will soon call them home watch it
chukwudi44:
God bless you Barcanista

God bless you Bishop Kukah terror of despots(if na lie go ask Abacha)

God bless you Nigeria!!

Nigeria shall be free

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by BraniacX(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

5%, wailing and proud cool

Though I don't masturbate grin that's your thing

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Fourwinds: 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Saifullah01:
I am a very good fan of rev kukah, but I think I m with apc on my this one. The fact that even buhari's supporters are claiming that he is slow in closing in on corruption should tell everyone that buhari is following due process and investigations. So on what basis r the fears of peace committee based?
Everyone expected buhari to seize passports of politicians, jail them and 'umaru-diko' the ones overseas back to Nigeria. But alas he didn't, and they are still complaining!
As we speak the best audit companies are auditing the government revenue and cost centers so what's the problem.
Or do they just wanna say buhari shouldn't touch the cuurupt?
thank u. This is my very point when people says Buhari talk too much.

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by 9ousky: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)You're in politics section not Romance section so I don't have to paint it for you...

2)That's not the complete sentence unless you failed reading and comprehension in school...

3)I don't need to be Op to handle your misyarn undecided

4)Complete sentence there is; " “The former president’s commitment and what he did still remains spectacular and I think that President Buhari himself appreciates that"....So what did Jonathan do?...The peace we enjoy today is thanks to Jonathan(maybe you or your family member would have been dead if Jonathan was as desperate as Buhari for power)...

U Ar in politics section does not mean u should be aggressive and display ill mannerism.
As far as I am concerned I make used of the complete sentence I needed. So u can go and search for what is meant by complete sentence because u really don't know the definition of complete sentence.
Since u Ar not d Op then you cant analyse d sentence up there and its not my misyarn its from Rev Kukah statements.
Well I do not believe DAT the Peace we enjoy today is because of any individual, or group or a particular party or committee, the Peace we enjoy can only be attributed to God Almighty because there was peace before us and there shall be peace if we are no more if God wills. About Me or my family bn dead is nothing special, we all gonna die anyway so in our faith death is part of it and whenever its time den its time no matter whether its as a result of any peace or any violence...

5 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by chi4ik4(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
GspotAngela:
.... But that doesnt stop Catholic Gay Bishops frrom shagging young boys
you are inviting cause & wrath of God for yourself for calling catholic Bishops gay!!! watch your mouth for mouth can lead you to hell!!!
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
asamaigho:

the 'change' mantra was and had always had its root in the fight against corruption,so any1 looking for a soft landing,in order avoid d accountability of past govt officie holders is an enemy of our fatherland.
for christ sake nigeria is where it is today because of persons with ignoble characters,who almost bleeded the country to death.
As for the 'revered' father,he should desist from political languages that could cast "dubitare"of being tru servent of God,who in a normal clime should be @d forefront of this antigraft war.
May christainity not be disgraced andsacrifice on the altar of disrepute by "our men of God".

I can only SMH for you! Happy Sunday!
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by BraniacX(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
smada13:
Soliloquy...***does barcanista knows what he is saying***......

Has the present government started a probe according to what you postulated?

Do you think this government will go public with news without investigating?

For facts' sake, we have a military man and a lawyer in the helms of affairs and we all know their stand and disposition as to facts...except if we want to tell ourselves lies.....

sometimes I just stay off commenting on issues cuz of people like you that distort facts....

With all due respect to Rev. Kukah, he shouldn't be found saying things of such...he really is a disgrace to his members...that is if he is telling them the truth though.....

Let your soldier and lawyer publicly declare their assets first before perpetrating the biggest scam ever by being worth billions of dollars four years down the line

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by xtervaganza(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
this boy no get job oooo
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
nigerianvenom:

amen bro.APC are full of noisemakers and its irritating

Bro, these folks are introducing a new and dangerous trend into our polity. Our Constitution says everyone is innocent till PROVEN guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction. When the reverse becomes the case, as the APC and it's goons are doing, it may deteriorate to point people will mob others to death because they're perceived to be CORRUPT, even without proofs.

It's a dangerous trend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by olalat(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
I expect u to come out with a provable fact that warrant Rev. Kukah out burst. A good student of logic can easily make inference from his statement. "this is not military era" is a direct confrontation nt advisory nd it speaks volume of their mission in d villa despite d denial. Help us tell d rev. Father, if u hv his number that he should always speak out when needed. The statdment he made was unwarranted cos there is no nid for it at d moment.
barcanista:

It is good that you argue with sense. What is this military man and lawyer man doing here? Is Buhari the first and only Military man? Is Osinbajo the first and only lawyer? Will anybody complain if the appropriate thing is done? How can someone be shouting "I will probe this" without investigation for a lead? Have you seen any sane country that probes base on speculation? Let's be guided.

Btw: Your effort to tarnish Kukah is exercise in futility

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Jesusloveyou: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Saifullah01:
I am a very good fan of rev kukah, but I think I m with apc on my this one. The fact that even buhari's supporters are claiming that he is slow in closing in on corruption should tell everyone that buhari is following due process and investigations. So on what basis r the fears of peace committee based?
Everyone expected buhari to seize passports of politicians, jail them and 'umaru-diko' the ones overseas back to Nigeria. But alas he didn't, and they are still complaining!
As we speak the best audit companies are auditing the government revenue and cost centers so what's the problem.
Or do they just wanna say buhari shouldn't touch the cuurupt?
that is d point, d op don't know what to defend again, what PMB is doing right now is what d op is defending kukah for

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by dzycruze(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
We kip calling 12 a dozen.... wit all due respect Governance is not 4toddlers....
i admire d maturity of Governace in dis dispensation so far grin
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by francizy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:

You sound like a bigger _moron than she is! You must be her "OGA @ the top!" Its not suprising since vultures suffering from the same hunger pangs tend 2 flock together! Keep typing, someday you'll finally type something that seems a little bit intelligent. As for now though just swerve into the ass pirate section a little 2 the left! Your 2 vacuous 2 spar with your lord! Do as the meme says 4 posterity kid!

And you feel you made sense? Attacking people with different views from you makes you the sensible one? Not really, you definitely lack reasoning and you're the childish one here. The said person didn't even start the insult but you hooligan did. No wonder you're looking here and there for any Nairaland diss battle. It's probably your destiny and mission in life. Continue your search boy and do keep entertaining reasonable minds.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by francizy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
9ousky:

U Ar in politics section does not mean u should be aggressive and display ill mannerism.
As far as I am concerned I make used of the complete sentence I needed. So u can go and search for what is meant by complete sentence because u really don't know the definition of complete sentence.
Since u Ar not d Op then you cant analyse d sentence up there and its not my misyarn its from Rev Kukah statements.
Well I do not believe DAT the Peace we enjoy today is because of any individual, or group or a particular party or committee, the Peace we enjoy can only be attributed to God Almighty because there was peace before us and there shall be peace if we are no more if God wills. About Me or my family bn dead is nothing special, we all gonna die anyway so in our faith death is part of it and whenever its time den its time no matter whether its as a result of any peace or any violence...

Yeah, there was indeed peace after 2011 elections when over 1,000 was massacred just because one old grunt refused to do the noble deed of acepting defeat. Take or leave, Jonathan will always be more democratic, better than and more matured in attitude than the old vindictive baba. Jona is a good man. Shikina!

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Fourwinds: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:

If you can't understand my position then I'm afriad that you will not get it even if I should repeat it a billion times. Xavi, Puyol, Busquet, Pique etc played and still represent Spain despite their pro-Independent Catalunya position. Wanting a different State or even a state does not mean disloyalty neither does it mean giving up your right. Pls be guided!
nonsense!!! I don't know y u were trying hard to differentiate between probe and investigation. What is dictionary meaning of Probe and what is the dictionary meaning of Investigation

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Fourwinds: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:

If you can't understand my position then I'm afriad that you will not get it even if I should repeat it a billion times. Xavi, Puyol, Busquet, Pique etc played and still represent Spain despite their pro-Independent Catalunya position. Wanting a different State or even a state does not mean disloyalty neither does it mean giving up your right. Pls be guided!
nonsense!!! I don't know y u were trying hard to differentiate between probe and investigation. What is dictionary meaning of Probe and what is the dictionary meaning of Investigation??

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by smada13(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:

It is good that you argue with sense. What is this military man and lawyer man doing here? Is Buhari the first and only Military man? Is Osinbajo the first and only lawyer? Will anybody complain if the appropriate thing is done? How can someone be shouting "I will probe this" without investigation for a lead? Have you seen any sane country that probes base on speculation? Let's be guided.

Btw: Your effort to tarnish Kukah is exercise in futility

So in your heart of hearts u believe he has not investigated abii....who are really those complaining really? do they have the interest of the county at heart or their selfish means? is it that you as against this government cuz ur people lost or you are being objective? we should stop being partisan and approach issues with open mind and objectivity......

thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by francizy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
foura:
I will rather believe father mbaka than to follow rev kukah,already investigation is going on and the group is headed by edo state governor so what investigation is he talking about,when the president aide has started returning stolen money and the aviation minister trying to get soft landing from buhari , a king has just died and is an adamant supporter of gej if rev kukah and the can chairman try to stand on the path of this change im sorry God will soon call them home watch it

You and Buhari are now god that takes people's lives or you dictate for him, who to kill and who not to kill? So the innocent 1000 that were lost after 2011 general elections were called by your god bah? And for what crime if I may ask?

Thank goodness the God I serve doesn't reason like primitive men or animals, just like some of the humans in Nigeria reasons, hence we'd have all been called home.

Please be informed that you just made one of the most senseless statements ever.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by amaka37: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Na wao
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by 9ousky: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
francizy:

Yeah, there was indeed peace after 2011 elections when over 1,000 was massacred just because one old grunt refused to do the noble deed of acepting defeat. Take or leave, Jonathan will always be more democratic, better than and more matured in attitude than the old vindictive baba. Jona is a good man. Shikina!

Thanks for ur Gud comment. I believe even PMB applauded GEJ for his show of statesmanship and the path of honour he took and history won't forget him for that. But DAT shouldnt b a justification of stopping any investigation, probe and prosecution of any corruption and corrupt related offences dat occur during his tenure... Dats just my point.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by francizy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
9ousky:

Thanks for ur Gud comment. I believe even PMB applauded GEJ for his show of statesmanship and the path of honour he took and history won't forget him for that. But DAT shouldnt b a justification of stopping any investigation, probe and prosecution of any corruption and corrupt related offences dat occur during his tenure... Dats just my point.

Then he should go ahead already! Enough of the media forêplay...

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by brainpulse: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Delafruita:
first,I apologise for having to quote the entire post.

You made an error by saying a probe can only occur after investigation. A probe is actually an investigation but I guess in your rush to type the long epistle,you forgot that a probe panel or committee cannot deliver a judgement.that course of action can only be taken by the judiciary.you need to have a good understanding of what a probe means before writing your next epistle

A probe can be conducted without having to incarcerate any of the dramatis personae in the transaction or course of action that has become the focus of the probe.

Will a probe require any of this dramatis personae to give evidence or put up a defence?definitely

Does a probe automatically mean an establishment of guilt?no

Can a probe serve to establish the innocent of one,few or all the dramatis personae?yes

Does the muhamadu buhari administration really need to probe the past government of Goodluck Jonathan?I believe so and so do many Nigerians

Is there a possibility Goodluck Jonathan comes out innocent after the probe is conducted?yes

Does the fact that Goodluck Jonathan conceded an election he LOST mean that he should be shielded from a probe even when there is evidence of the wanton pilfering of our collective patrimony by his cronies and appointees?I believe only an ignorant person will say yes to this

What then is the justifiable reason to say a probe/investigation shouldn't be carried out?some will say because he conceded the election but that line of though will be a betrayal of the presumed sagacity of the average nigerian

Why then are the cronies and loyalists of the former president creating all sorts of storms because a probe is about to be carries out?I can assume it means they are quite aware their principal will be caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

As for the matters regarding Rev Kukah,I can't but Feel disgust at those circulating unconfirmed stories about revered man of God.its quite unfortunate that the internet has given an avenue to all sorts of buffoons to peddle whatever they desire.thebman has a right to own a house no matter how luxurious.every human has the fundamental right to pursue happiness whether in the guise of family,properties,cars or pretty women.I don't see how having a lovely apartment means the man's hands are tainted.such assumptions aren't just insane,they are a symptom of how poverty has made our youths debase themselves.I don't see what makes that sort of house out of the reach of a middle aged reverend father with a fairly good source of income.perhaps some don't know the catholic church is the richest in the world.it might come with a vow of celibacy,but except those who deliberately make a vow of poverty,been a reverend father doesn't translatebinto been poor
Some nairalandars are very brilliant and intelligent o. Whao
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by gbadexy(m): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:

you didn't include him being an orator and eloquent speaker that get paid delivering lectures all over.
I understand that's how bill Clinton also makes money now.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by ismyheal75: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
So, was he telling us to put foods in our mouths instead of our noses? And has anybody been jailed? If not for proper investigation, do you know how many people would have been in jail by now? This is not the advice needed from him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers / Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.