Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,298 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (49614 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife Makes Front Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by jidebaba69(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=AnanseK post=37076230]

He should be in the prison.[/quote

Just you wait... What goes around comes around.
He enjoy it while he can.
Maybe he and his wife should pay a visit to mount Everest.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Mufasa27(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2015
thefakestan:
Some people are shouting jail like na dia father name.

ThefakeStan
Lol you dey mind them, d guy dey flex dem dey here dey lament ! Bunch of losers
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by jidebaba69(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=AnanseK post=37076230]

He should be in the prison.[/quote

Just you wait... What goes around comes around.
He should enjoy it while he can.
Maybe he and his wife should pay a visit to mount Everest.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by maestroferddi: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jonathan is a global figure and not the pettiness that is defining APC and their propagandist government.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by VISTIN(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
p
missKiffy:
Ok, if I take this information or the newspaper to Zenith bank, will they use it to give me money?

Yes, they will.
Just give it a trial. Nobody will probe you
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
FrankValency:
Those guys are making headlines in the world while some peeps whom have never made the back page of their street magazine/newsletter will keep hating.

I know they will come after me but,I DON'T CARE. I admire u Goodluck!!!!

Me toooo! If we can have more like him in the world....
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

He went to meet his allies in the Serengeti of Kenya.. grin

Soyinka said he is married to a Shepopotamus so I guess Wildebeasts and Zebras are most likely to be his allies.. grin

See how you disgrace yourself for a few lols and likes! It ought to be painful seeing a grown up act like this but.... it's Nairaland.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by FrankValency(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
mykl01:

Me toooo! If we can have more like him in the world....
no mind dem,him na role model
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Cannonleo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

See why I say Jonathan is a Nama.. angry

He went to watch wildebeast crossing when he married a wilderbeast. angry

He should tell Aunty Paypay to follow her fellow wildebeasts and do the crossing o.. grin
coming from a madcow ,how is your feminine cattle specie this morning ,hope u had a nice mating session grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by anwo247: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
I admire Goodluck because he did not forge his WAEC certificate.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by MadCow1: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cannonleo:
coming from a madcow ,how is your feminine cattle specie this morning ,hope u had a nice mating session grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We top Bulls always get the finest Heffers.. grin
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by MadCow1: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
mykl01:

See how you disgrace yourself for a few lols and likes! It ought to be painful seeing a grown up act like this but.... it's Nairaland.

So does that mean we are cool or what?

undecided
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Enahi(f): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
amir02:
Who bloody care's ... by d way go nd come pmb dey 4ur door mot waiting 4u u must return all d looted money... WAD ELSE ... HOSS!!!
I care, now kill yourself.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Enahi(f): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
AnanseK:

He should be in the prison.
And you should be in where scum?
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Enahi(f): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
azzima:
THE INCOMPETENT DUNCE!LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING. THE FOOL WANTS ALL THE BENEFITS ACCORDED TO A PRESIDENT BUT DIDNT WANT TO WORK FOR IT IT. a lot of the losers hailing this dunce are only doing it because of his "DUNCE LOOK" but looks is not the same as COMPETENCE.
jeez you need a brain because you ain't got one. Now do me a favour,walk with your head upside down
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
GEJ is always the best peace Maker anywhere He goes even Buhari appreciated His peacefulness***
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by azzima(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
thefakestan:

You think i'll say much after u used such words? To a position ur entire generation will not attain? Not even SUG President?
angry
Ode oshi! Keep defending the same people that have made your miserable life worse than miserable. One day your son will be shining the shoes of their son. EVEN if my father stole any money,he must be probed. That should be the right thought void of any sentimentality.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by azzima(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Enahi:
jeez you need a brain because you ain't got one. Now do me a favour,walk with your head upside down
Sadly,you are still jobless and miserable while their children are bagging first class degree all over the world. Nigerians deserve what they get. EVERY ONE THAT STOLE MUST BE PROBED REGARDLESS OF PARTY OR TRIBALISTIC AFFINITY.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by mbjs: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
As zoologist he is doing what he knows that is observing wildlife migrations

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by ajepako(f): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DMy presido, flenjo dey go

Nothing do you, we got your back..

You look fresher and younger than dem baba..

Continue to give high blood pressure and migraine to passingshot, Omenka, Rilwayne, Beremx, Obiageli..

My presido, flenjo dey go

Nothing do you, we got your back..

You look fresher and younger than dem baba..

Continue to give high blood pressure and migraine to passingshot, Omenka, Rilwayne, Beremx, Obiageli.. It's their due..
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by ooshinibos: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Blessed people.

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, I make bold to declare to you that some day, some time, you will be accorded your due honour, place and accolade in a society where statesmanship, respect to minority rights, peace-loving and profound sacrifices for the unity and continuous existence of a people are the currencies for transactions. Not where threats, spite, hate, prejudice, tribalism and revenge are held sway, and made indices for acceptance and consideration.

Someday, maybe in this life, maybe in the life to come; maybe by posterity.
But someday!
how ...we are waiting
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Olaolufred(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
FrankValency:
Those guys are making headlines in the world while some peeps whom have never made the back page of their street magazine/newsletter will keep hating.

ADOLF HITLER, OSAMA BIN LADEN, ABUBAKAR SHEKAU AND IDI AMIN DADA ALL MADE HEADLINES.

I AM HAPPY WITH EBELLE WHO JOINED THIS HALL OF FAME.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Spybradd: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Ok, if I take this information or the newspaper to Zenith bank, will they use it to give me money?

abokii

oopps! Abokiess.
grin
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by FrankValency(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Olaolufred:

ADOLF HITLER, OSAMA BIN LADEN, ABUBAKAR SHEKAU AND IDI AMIN DADA ALL MADE HEADLINES.

I AM HAPPY WITH EBELLE WHO JOINED THIS HALL OF FAME.
I thought u would include ur name bt u ended it with the man of the moment,where is ur name ? Do u have a name??
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
okay...he went for eco-tourism... how nice!
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Cannonleo(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

We top Bulls always get the finest Heffers.. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guess redbull has a thing or two to say abt u
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
FrankValency:

is better I dnt make any page dan to make a front page of OVATION magazine as d most clueless president
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Olaolufred(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
FrankValency:
I thought u would include ur name bt u ended it with the man of the moment,where is ur name ? Do u have a name??

In another hall of fame.
Not with shekau and ebelle.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by ismayl: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by scandybuono: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Abi dem don relocate go kenya ni
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by FrankValency(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
is better I dnt make any page dan to make a front page of OVATION magazine as d most clueless president
Baseless point,I've never seen such mr HATER
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by mrhipup(m): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.