Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (49617 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife Makes Front Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by MadCow1: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2015
360metrosports:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-rvwysSPzwbk/VdLeEMDAKnI/AAAAAAAGRPw/7nnrDnQtbBo/s1600/CMn-sPgXAAA-r4k.jpg[/img]
A governor in the country welcomed him to his lodge...

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photogoodluck-jonathan-and-wife-on-page.html

See why I say Jonathan is a Nama.. angry

He went to watch wildebeast crossing when he married a wilderbeast. angry

He should tell Aunty Paypay to follow her fellow wildebeasts and do the crossing o.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by missKiffy(f): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2015
adsami1:

U dey ask U 4don try am alredy na.......abeg enta d bank....be proactive!!
tongue smiley
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Ok, if I take this information or the newspaper to Zenith bank, will they use it to give me money?
they won't give you money because its the least of your problem now rather they will give you COMMON SENSE which they know you really need for coming there.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by darediamond(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2015
abegi, wetin be "naija political IGODOMIGODO"? grin grin A one know ooo!
distinguished1:
You can never tell, it's a season of cross-carpeting in Bayelsa. Maybe he wants to take a break from naija political igodomigodo and focus more on writing his said Book.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by appini: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Anywhere he goes, he's more popular than the Duarian posing as a president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by callmenow: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Having met him severally before and during the election, he looks fresher, better and enjoying his freedom. I now know that the presidency of Nigeria is a poisoned chalice. My spies in his private office says that he does not have food taster, speech writer, all the other nonsense that goes with being the maligned president of Nigeria anymore. Yet he looks visibly happier, healthier and fun. He played a master stroke by stepping down before the final count. Goodluck to Goodluck.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by hinwazaka: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2015
brixton:
That's my president! While bubu kardashian and chanji clowns are shouting probe in newspapers, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is enjoying his well deserved retirement life.

God bless my amiable PGEJ!!

Children of hate, how do u like d below pic and Linda' comment?
Now, this is what a president looks like. For those who believe the willy wonka assertion that he is not recognised globally, I hope you have seen the revelation. This is the man who fought the old order and began their inevitable rapture.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by VISTIN(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Ok, if I take this information or the newspaper to Zenith bank, will they use it to give me money?

Yes, they will.
Just give it a trial. Nobody will probe you
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by missKiffy(f): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2015
wiseoneking:
try it first, Zenith will never disappoint you because of that name Gej. Do you even have money in that bank you are expecting. You must sow there to reap or it becomes corruption.
tongue smiley
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by missKiffy(f): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
they won't give you money because its the least of your problem now rather they will give you COMMON SENSE which they know you really need for coming there.
You must be very silly, you've crossed my path before with your silly comments and u were dealt with, I won't hesitate to give it to you hot this time if you try anything silly with me
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by breakeven: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2015
londongal03:
I miss my English Teacher pej!
Na you sabi.Teacher no de rest?
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by babestella: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2015
FrankValency:
Those guys are making headlines in the world while some peeps whom have never made the back page of their street magazine/newsletter will keep hating.

I know they will come after me but,I DON'T CARE. I admire u Goodluck!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2015
360metrosports:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-rvwysSPzwbk/VdLeEMDAKnI/AAAAAAAGRPw/7nnrDnQtbBo/s1600/CMn-sPgXAAA-r4k.jpg[/img]
A governor in the country welcomed him to his lodge...

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photogoodluck-jonathan-and-wife-on-page.html

Imagine d same paper reporting how much d couple stole while in power.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Bobo001: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2015
I LOVE HIS DRESSING. SMART AND VERY FASHIONABLE.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by AnanseK(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Blessed people.

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, I make bold to declare to you that some day, some time, you will be accorded your due honour, place and accolade in a society where statesmanship, respect to minority rights, peace-loving and profound sacrifices for the unity and continuous existence of a people are the currencies for transactions. Not where threats, spite, hate, prejudice, tribalism and revenge are held sway, and made indices for acceptance and consideration.

Someday, maybe in this life, maybe in the life to come; maybe by posterity.
But someday!

He should be in the prison.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

He should tell Aunty Paypay to follow her fellow wildebeasts and do the crossing o.. grin

Yeah. IF YOUR MOTHER WAS NOT A WILD BEAST SHE WOULD VE RAISED YOU BETTER.
BLOODY FOOOL

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by AnanseK(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2015
onlykach:
He is not loved by his people but the people of kenya treats him with respect God bless Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

He was never their president.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by hinwazaka: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Fool, he is meeting his allies. Everything GEJ has done since his exit from office has to been to make PMB's tenure a disaster. Just look at his foreign visits since his exit: London, Parts of Europe, Kenya. All his stops have been at the doorsteps of his allies. Unlike your novice of a messiah, GEJ does not reveal his contacts. Just watch how your beloved General will be brought down at the end

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2015
hinwazaka:

Fool, he is meeting his allies. Everything GEJ has done since his exit from office has to been to make PMB's tenure a disaster. Just look at his foreign visits since his exit: London, Parts of Europe, Kenya. All his stops have been at the doorsteps of his allies. Unlike your novice of a messiah, GEJ does not reveal his contacts. Just watch how your beloved General will be brought down at the end

Boss, when you speak, I listen with a rapt attention.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by MadCow1: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2015
hinwazaka:

He went to meet his allies in the Serengeti of Kenya.. grin

Soyinka said he is married to a Shepopotamus so I guess Wildebeasts and Zebras are most likely to be his allies.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by MadCow1: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2015
wingman:

Yeah. IF YOUR MOTHER WAS NOT A WILD BEAST SHE WOULD VE RAISED YOU BETTER.
BLOODY FOOOL

Awww... Did I hurt your feelings? grin

Sadly your wildebeast mother would get killed by the crocs during the crossing..
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by tbadejo25: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2015
My guy is enjoying retirement. lol
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by sheikkhalid: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2015
londongal03:
I miss my English Teacher pej!

Dont worry u have a new one in west germany,president mitchell n all peoples conscience of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by adezor: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2015
Only people frm S/E and S/S would don't value their future and are corrupt in nature will continue to praise dis woman !
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by wunmi590(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Blessed people.

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, I make bold to declare to you that some day, some time, you will be accorded your due honour, place and accolade in a society where statesmanship, respect to minority rights, peace-loving and profound sacrifices for the unity and continuous existence of a people are the currencies for transactions. Not where threats, spite, hate, prejudice, tribalism and revenge are held sway, and made indices for acceptance and consideration.

Someday, maybe in this life, maybe in the life to come; maybe by posterity.
But someday!
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by ochardbaby(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Wow he got it right now. Leading the train and mama peace behind ..
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by RaphaelChuks(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Whether u like it or yes; GEJ is the only Leader Nigeria has ever had other re rulers. And the only Leader in Nigeria who never implement tribalism, the only peace ambassador From Nigeria nd Africa. My president God will Continue to guide nd protect u. GEJ do u know that fathers of boko haram re now crying secretly whiy they gave birth to such children hahahahahahahaha dem go hearam die. See if u no like ma comment pls find the nearest busy road around u nd stand on its middle cos I hv sent a trailler that will crush u to hell fire hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by alabiyemmy(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:

Dumb!
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by alabiyemmy(m): 11:29am On Aug 18, 2015
adezor:
Only people frm S/E and S/S would don't value their future and are corrupt in nature will continue to praise dis woman !

Are you speaking English or what?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by missKiffy(f): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Dumb!
K
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by jidebaba69(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2015
brixton:
That's my president! While bubu kardashian and chanji clowns are shouting probe in newspapers, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is enjoying his well deserved retirement life.

God bless my amiable PGEJ!!

Children of hate, how do u like d below pic and Linda' comment?
If he had done so well as president he wouldn't have to go to another man's country to enjoy tourism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again / Dino Melaye Arrives 2017 Kabba Day In Style (Photos) / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.