Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (49616 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife Makes Front Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Awoofdata247: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2015
Celebs

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by maxiuc(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2015
Who ever hates this man don't know wat it means to hav a good heart but about corruption issues GEJ is really a man
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by iffydave: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2015
good
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by megaomo(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Gej will be nothing without Pej.
#backbone
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by jennyswt(f): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2015
thefakestan:

Jennyswt u for try write smth now. Haba
lol. I don modify
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Chigold101(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Holyfield1:
GEJ their Hero,GEJ their role model
GEJ my HERO GEJ my ROLEMODEL...

Daura Dull.ard is here making noise while my loving GEJ and his family is enjoying the rest God has peacefully given to him

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Lekhandowski(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2015
londongal03:
I miss my English Teacher pej!

Wat a miss jawed... On behalf of 1 million I donate my family grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by thefakestan: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2015
jennyswt:

lol. I don modify

Ok noted.
Fyn babe like u no suppose dey do such.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by onlykach: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2015
He is not loved by his people but the people of kenya treats him with respect God bless Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by benitwater(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2015
no condition is permanent.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by HRich(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2015
And When you turn to the other page you will find Buhari and Aisha.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by lonelydora: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2015
Temi temi's hero balling in Kenya
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by jennyswt(f): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2015
thefakestan:

Ok noted. Fyn babe like u no suppose dey do such.
says who? na dat area be my specialty sef
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by HRich(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2015
onlykach:
He is not loved by his people but the people of kenya treats him with respect God bless Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
He can never be disrespected. Even in Nigeria and by Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by hidee20(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2015
So mama peace don learn know how to stay behind Oga...... grin
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by sukkot: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2015
hopefully if we are lucky, a masai warrior gets to slap some sense into him before he returns to otuoke
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by wiseoneking: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2015
londongal03:
I miss my English Teacher pej!
Yeah, you can replace her now with your new oral English master Buhari. I hope you pass Weac English this time around. Lol

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by kencrystal: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Good morning everybody, here is our won ticket of saturday's fixed matches, congratulations to all my subscribers that won with me and to those who also won my games for the first time, you can now proudly say that fixed matches exist because you have benefited from it. My next games are ready with an odd of 958 and 50 odds. For those who want to be part of my next games should call me now on 09036540701. Fixed matches won't last forever, let make good use of this opportunity being offered to us now.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by jimi4us: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2015
GEJ our man of the year. GEJ while you are away, buhari is speaking English he leant with Hausa language. kuroption( corruption) and ensuar(ensure)

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by fpeter(f): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2015
i like him now that he's not the President.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by thefakestan: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2015
jennyswt:

says who? na dat area be my specialty sef

Are you "INTROVERT " I think say your area na for smth else?

HMMMMMM
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by 400billionman: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Good people they are

But lack experience. He tried his best

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by BabaO2: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2015
lordtech:
Wow
Not even on front page of unpopular newspaper in Kenya..
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by HRich(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2015
maxiuc:
Who ever hates this man don't know wat it means to hav a good heart but about corruption issues GEJ is really a man
I don't think a reasonable person like me and you will even hate him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by wiseoneking: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Ok, if I take this information or the newspaper to Zenith bank, will they use it to give me money?
try it first, Zenith will never disappoint you because of that name Gej. Do you even have money in that bank you are expecting. You must sow there to reap or it becomes corruption.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by 400billionman: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2015
thefakestan:

HMMMMMM

Its [size=16]LadyF [/size] again.. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by pupsyd: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2015
I love Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by STAMPandSEAL: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2015
After all they are Nigerians
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by stellytwinkle(f): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2015
FrankValency:
Those guys are making headlines in the world while some peeps whom have never made the back page of their street magazine/newsletter will keep hating.

I know they will come after me but,I DON'T CARE. I admire u Goodluck!!!!
u're talking of street magazines/newsletters, some have nt even been heard by their street towncriers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by jennyswt(f): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2015
thefakestan:

HMMMMMM
I neva reach her level sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again / Dino Melaye Arrives 2017 Kabba Day In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.