Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (49619 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife Makes Front Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by rabson2000: 12:33am On Aug 19, 2015
i am missing mama food, @ mrs pej.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by 1adewoye: 12:56am On Aug 19, 2015
Bring back some of the change for the poor people of Nigeria
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Richtronix(m): 2:23am On Aug 19, 2015
Exile moves by Jona The Clueless One
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Motolank: 4:02am On Aug 19, 2015
They just wants to collect money from the them...
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by marychommy(f): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2015
londongal03:
I miss my English Teacher pej!
hahahhah u miss ur English teacher,in ur rite senses u thnk u can speak,looking @ kettel calling pot black,u missed nt miss
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Opinedecandid(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2015
AnanseK:

He should be in the prison.

I chose to ignore you.

Your thought pattern clearly portrays your personality and character.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by AnanseK(m): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
Opinedecandid:

I chose to ignore you.
Your thought pattern clearly portrays your personality and character.

I am glad you tried to ignore me. I wish you actually succeeded.
A president who institutionalized corruption and ravaged a country and it's people should be tried and be made to face the law.
Nothing else will bring good governance and development to our country. I'm proud of my personality and character. If you think criminals should be glorified , you cannot be my friend.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by amir02(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Enahi:
I care, now kill yourself.
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Arrives 2017 Kabba Day In Style (Photos) / Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.