Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,411 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (49615 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife Makes Front Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Seadove70(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2015
Gud tin
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by maestroz: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2015
in the first pix, the governor was directing him to the ZOO.

recall, he is a zoologist.little wonder he chose Kenya as his project centre and the governor as his specimen.

GEJ, no tay o!...we are expecting you back soonest to answer to queries bothering on governance in the past 6years.

kukah and the peace committee can't hold brief for you.

kukah (your spokesman) is of the opinion that stealing may necessarily not be corruption and that Buhari should pay less concern to it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Patience Jonathan, the Grammar Commander of the Order of Niger (GCON).

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by IceDude(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Oga Jona enjoy urself jor cool....Haters can get a visa and fly to hell........Abeg help me greet ur lovely wife

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by sweetgala(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Blessed people.

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, I make bold to declare to you that some day, some time. You will be accorded your due honour, place and tribute in a society where statesmanship, respect to minority rights, peace-loving and profound sacrifices for the unity, and continuous existence of a people are the currencies for transactions, not where threats, spite, hate,prejudice, tribalism and revenge are held sway, and are made indices for acceptance and consideration.

Someday, maybe in this life, maybe in the life to come. maybe by posterity.
But someday!

GEJ respect to minority rights. Tgmhe only president to ever accord every tribe equal respect and punishment in Nigeria is Abacha, when he jailed you he did it simply because he didn't like you. There were as many Hausa and Fulani in his cells or on his death list as any other tribe. He also had many close friends who eat the Nigerian loot with him from all corners of Nigeria.

Everyone else has had some Ethnic cloud over their heads even the honest Jackie boy Gowon
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by amir02(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Who bloody care's ... by d way go nd come pmb dey 4ur door mot waiting 4u u must return all d looted money... WAD ELSE ... HOSS!!!
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by thefakestan: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2015
jennyswt:

I neva reach her level sha

Alright i'll put u in prayers not to be that jobless making Money for Seun without returns.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by chi4ik4(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2015
wow, this news keeps on making me happy & making some people here angry!!!! GEJ is been celebrated anyway he goes. I love you GEJ & miss you a lot. APC how market?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Immanueladebol(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2015
ricsman:
good

but who will not welcome him when he got what rules the world....... money

when u got Mani .... u go places
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Immanueladebol(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
ricsman:
good

but who will not welcome him when he got what rules the world....... money

when u got Mani .... u go places
Places lyk hell if care isnt taken
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by prospero15(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Wow he z looking gud on dat outfit..while presido,he was killing us with dat his..........#enjoy
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by azzima(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
thefakestan:
Some people are shouting jail like na dia father name.

ThefakeStan
THE INCOMPETENT DUNCE!LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING. THE FOOL WANTS ALL THE BENEFITS ACCORDED TO A PRESIDENT BUT DIDNT WANT TO WORK FOR IT IT. a lot of the losers hailing this dunce are only doing it because of his "DUNCE LOOK" but looks is not the same as COMPETENCE.
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by ricsman(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=Immanueladebol post=37074823][/quote]
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by simplynola(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2015
I can see pot bellied security men that can't even run 100 Metres
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by ricsman(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=Immanueladebol post=37074823][/quote]
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Gboliwe: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2015
Lol. The bobo forgot his legendary goodluck hat grin grin grin grin While President, he would have gladly and happily worn it over his blazers. tongue he was just so in love with the hat. grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by ricsman(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Places lyk hell if care isnt taken

hell is for both d rich n d poor
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Gboliwe: 9:17am On Aug 18, 2015
Some pipo wee juss die of HBP ontop this bobo's marra. tongue see haters na kiss kiss kiss like as if the bobo cares sef.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Plus234(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Onye-oshi
go and return ur loot
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by oweman: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2015
distinguished1:
You can never tell, it's a season of cross-carpeting in Bayelsa. Maybe he wants to take a break from naija political igodomigodo and focus more on writing his said Book.
h

From whtat was trending on a Kenyan tv station K24 this morning he has gone to a wrong place as the talks on the station is corruption corruption and corruption . He seem wearing the agbada of corruption .
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by thefakestan: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2015
azzima:
THE INCOMPETENT DUNCE!LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING. THE [b]FOOL [/b]WANTS ALL THE BENEFITS ACCORDED TO A PRESIDENT BUT DIDNT WANT TO WORK FOR IT IT. a lot of the losers hailing this dunce are only doing it because of his "[b]DUNCE [/b]LOOK" but looks is not the same as COMPETENCE.
You think i'll say much after u used such words? To a position ur entire generation will not attain? Not even SUG President?
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by FrankValency(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2015
stellytwinkle:
u're talking of street magazines/newsletters, some have nt even been heard by their street towncriers
hahhahaha,babe u bad o,u talk true jare,broke ass haters they are.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Immanueladebol(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2015
ricsman:

hell is for both d rich n d poor
am nt denyin dat.Bt ts quite difficult 4 d rich
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by westlius(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2015
GEJ Man of the people

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by ocelot2006(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2015
The GEJ swag cheesy . Well done sir.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by FrankValency(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2015
thefakestan:

You think i'll say much after u used such words? To a position ur entire generation will not attain? Not even SUG President?
angry
u rock bro,but u went too far o,sug? That was too big for that fool,their compound provost sef never reach am. Broke as niggas they are

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by FrankValency(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2015
thefakestan:

angry
u rock bro,but u went too far o,sug? That was too big for that fool,their compound provost sef never reach am. Broke ass niggas they are

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by shamecurls(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2015
I just hope the Governor that welcomed him to his lodge does not have Yams in his lodge cos...........
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by ocelot2006(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Gboliwe:
Lol. The bobo forgot his legendary goodluck hat grin grin grin grin While President, he would have gladly and happily worn it over his blazers. tongue he was just so in love with the hat. grin

That's because he was a proud Nigerian eager to showcase his culture.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by tommykiwi(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2015
U still remain my president! I greet U sir! More wonderful years ahead!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by adsami1: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Ok, if I take this information or the newspaper to Zenith bank, will they use it to give me money?

U dey ask U 4don try am alredy na.......abeg enta d bank....be proactive!!
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by metorichmond(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2015
It seems this man is now looking more fresh than when he was the president o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again / Dino Melaye Arrives 2017 Kabba Day In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.