Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA (26522 Views)

Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? / Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Laudate,
Every tribe in this country despise these mofos.

Unless you are Ibo, then what tribe you come from is immaterial because no other tribe, Yoruba, Edo. Bini, Hausa, Tiv, Nupe, Itsekiri, Ijaw, Ogoni, Fulani, Bachama, Kanuri, Bariba...plus more.....and none is disposed favorably towsrds yanmiri. So what doez it matter where you are from.....you dont like them, period!

Hehehe.... cheesy grin

You know the funny thing?? I really do NOT dislike the Igbo. True. Some of them are even members of my extended family. cool

It is the neurotic ones that have run amok on NL with their smelly mouths and sick hateful minds, that I totally despise. They give a bad name to the rest of their folks with their evil, deceitful, vitriolic, puerile chants, because they have been brainwashed by the propaganda of the past, and the twisted lies of the present. They only delight in pulling others down, using propaganda, tribalistic responses and hate-filled speeches. May the evil they preach and wish for other ethnic groups, swallow them up without mercy. angry
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2015
NDIGBO, OJUKWU & BIAFRA: WHERE DID WE GO WRONG (PART 1)
By Osita H. Olisa | Nigeriaworld.com

...We have been conditioned, customized and stereotyped to think and believe our real enemies to be the ("Oligarchy and Mgbati Mgbati,)- a derogatory euphemism that refers to our brothers and sisters on the other side of the divide, and they in turn have their own epithet against us up their sleeves, if you do not mind my vernacular"wink.

We have been preached to, without dissecting every word that crawls out of the mouth of greatest grand wizard of deceit, the only one "Eze Gburu-Gburu Ndigbo", for too long. This purported enemies of Ndigbo is a hybrid construct in effigy, fictitiously contrived and quilted, for purpose of transference and stereotyping. Not that we are absolved from taking personal responsibilities, for we must be in concurrence that we unconsciously colluded, at least in the barest minimum, in creating the enabling environment for its germination and flowering....

...."Ndigbo" are a class of people who have always seen themselves as intelligent and knowledge bunch, and, rightfully so. This belief however, and unfortunately, stands in sharp contrast in the face of overwhelming evidence that "Ndigbo" was duped and shortchanged by an unmitigated pretender, we ("Ndigbo" ) erroneously elevated as an impeccable genuine leader, of whom we ("Ndigbo" ) followed, sheepishly, like herd of cattle led to abattoir. The reaction formations and defense mechanisms we ("Ndigbo" ), persistently and consistently employ ; rather than to accept responsibility for our crass, ignorant conduct of herd mentality. Because we followed a deceitful leader without asking penetrating questions we have compulsively refused to come to terms with our past. This resistance has created unending impediment to any spiritual renewal, reawakening, growth and and development.

Our great teacher Aristotle said and l quote "human virtue is contrary to human impulse". It is always an act of grace and spiritual superiority for one to own-up when one has transgressed and accordingly, tender reserved apologies either written or tacit remorse expressed through subsequent conducts and behaviors. What follows when this threshold is met, is a release of regenerative energies and complete effacement of sense of guilt. When you conceive lies as guiding principles, and employ lies as a way of life, nothing positive will come out of it, except, that you will perch precariously on a void.
Read the rest here:
http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2003/aug/221.html
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2015
South South will Form Niger Delta republic not Biafra. Biafra is for south east ONLY[/color]

South South is almost 3 times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census. But by the time you add igbo who are currently leaving outside south east, you will discover that thier population is more than all the south south put together. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean. Some will say they have River Niger. River Niger is not a sea or an ocean for big Ships.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination? The total oil production from south east is not up to 10% of south south oil production!

if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. Peaceful division of Nigeria can only be into a minimum of five countries (Arewa republic, Niger Middle belt, United Niger Delta, Oduwa republic, and Biafra). South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single country like Biafra is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

a quote from Isaac Adaka Boro Autobiography (wriiten himself). Read Chapter 5 - Campus Politics
http://www.adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chapter-5-campus-politics.
This was the campaign statement of his opponent for UNN SUG presidency:

"My opponent, Ejiogu, took the floor when I had finished, and what did he say? "Ladies and gentleman, this is a crucial time in Nigeria when we should not allow a vocal minority to rule an obvious majority.
These words still ring in my memory because, as my opponent put it, they are crucial not only to me but to my people, the Ijaws. Most of the alien students walked out of the hall and it seemed as if a spell was cast on the atmosphere. The campaigns ended solemnly and the result of the election was again one way. Ejiogu won with his majority. The last minute strategy. A Cameroonian friend of mine, John Ngole, promptly resigned his secretaryship of the Historical Society in protest."

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by anachy: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
laudate:

Ò ̣ bù ̣etu à kà o bēlụ? Kindly go to hell, and stay there. I am NOT an Edo man, yet you have labelled me as one because you are too lazy to do your research in order to understand that over 150 ethnic groups exist in Nigeria, and also because your retarde.d dropout called anachy decided to do so, without proof.

It will never be well with you in this lifetime and the next, as you continue recycling that falsehood! undecided
you want more proof? I will give you if others want to know.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2015
anachy:
you want more proof? I will give you if others want to know.

You are getting well known for your untutored outbursts. So no one expects any rational stuff from you anyway. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) / Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? / Okorocha Restores Assumpta Avenue Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.