Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,202 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (75395 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by solidifi: 6:20am On Aug 21, 2015
You have not said the truth who is seducing who. within one week that they came back they have started calling you. How did they get your phone number?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Bamz:
Yourboss,

Your query is important to us, please stay on the thread.

Kindly shed more light on what you mean by seductive stuffs
Is there a slight chance that you are as attractive as former Mr. Africa- Arnaldo Jose?

If your answer to the latter is NO,

Then YOU are the only person who can truly understand the meaning of your dreams.

but I'm not a kid and I kno wat I'm saying bro
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 21, 2015
whocanbewho:
op how old is the daughter? Little girls can be naughty at times .And for d mother just ignore her
I think the girl will be btw the age range of 20-22yrs
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 21, 2015
solidifi:
You have not said the truth who is seducing who.
within one week that they came back they have
started calling you. How did they get your phone number?
but its the fact, they've the chance of talking to me wella cos of her husband closeness to me b4 dey arrive
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by mistersle3m(m): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2015
Op pls what's the title of this movie. Once watched it with my neighbours daughter and his wife too
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by samsongbemisola(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2015
Mama n daughter u be super ooo if na tru sha. Ginger the daughter give it her bad but the mama abeg use sense n codely discharge am if she find something doing till she let u be. She will be giving u the green light codedly y u give her the red light codedly as well. It will be difficult for her come to u directly.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by REDDEVILS1(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2015
yourboss:
Pls I need your help!

I have been searching for apartment for some weeks and then finally my uncle helped me get one so I relocated to this 2 bedroom flat apartment, there are 2 buildings in the compound, one at the front which is 4 bedroom flat and I occupy the one at the back which is 2 bedroom flat, after 2 days of occupying the room my uncle came to visit me and fortunately he knew the man living in the other flat and then told him I'm his brother and all those introduction but his wife and daughter weren't around that time because they traveled for an occasion and spent like 1 week.

During my first week in the apartment it was toward the ending of the month which was environmental sanitation day, I was out cleaning the environment with the man living the other flat, and starting from that day we keep talking and whenever he's back home he will call on me to keep his company before since he's the only one at home.

The issue now is that his wife and his daughter are back home and both the wife and the daughter won't stop disturbing me, the daughter will come to my room when I'm at home at noon bringing their playstation so I can fix that to my TV and teach her which she always seduces me to the extent that the girl will always call and text me even when it's not up to 5 minutes after leaving my apartment, when the daughter is not around and her mom come home to do some chores, she would come to my apartment saying she wanna check on me and doing some seductive stuffs, she even calls me on phone.

Please, should I tell her mom I don't like all those stuffs or I tell her husband or what do you think I should do??
OP, you be gay. Please nyansh the daughter well well. As for the mom she is probably fond of you and a no go area. "People wey get nyansh no sabi sit down"
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by mackzydon9(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2015
o.p you be small pikin?
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by aduje(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2015
@OP, please bleep the two of them and command respect.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by azeezowolabi: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2015
STP dem frm entering ur aous, n don't enter thr aous if d husband is nt around.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Bamz(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2015
yourboss:
but I'm not a kid and I kno wat I'm saying bro

Sir, we do not doubt that you're in your right senses. It's just to be clear on what's happening. A typical American neighbour can have their daughter and mother all over you, and be nice and caring, but you might mistake that for seduction?

Has it ever baffled you why no one seems to buy your story? Maybe if you'd make your story a little less vague, it'd be more explanatory.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by kasimshafii: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2015
Guy make you chop the wink wife and eliminate her from your life plus tell her you have feelings for her doughter. As for the daughter, just make up with her...that is if you don't have a girlfriend but if you do, turn her to your sex machine.. wink wink wink
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Cyriloha(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO Beckam = NO Christiano Ronaldo = No
***Fetches water from the well and pours on the OP **Shouts Oboy wake up go wash plate. Nkita.

HIS THIERRY HENRY!
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by okanlawon94(m): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2017
SUGARBEE:
Okay another prince in distress

Posts like this makes me feel like bombing people
Dont tell mi u workinq for shekau
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Princedapace(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2017
SUGARBEE:
Okay another prince in distress

Posts like this makes me feel like bombing people

Habaa.. But things like this happen na... I don't know why we too abuse people when they post stuff like this on forum..

If u don't like it, just jump and pass.... Must we bad mouth him?

This type of thing happen regularly.. Is not new.....there are situations, a girl will like a guy especially when he is new in the environment and the mum will also like the same guy.. It happens..
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by enuk80(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2017
op Bleep d girl hard and ignore d mum
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by WomanOfRace(f): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Even advice is now scarce in the country.
Bro, abeg flee from temptation before it metamorphose to sin.

You don't need to ask such question when that brain is still working. Give them the treatment, they will understand and stay away. You are too free...
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Funtan(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO Beckam = NO Christiano Ronaldo = No
***Fetches water from the well and pours on the OP **Shouts Oboy wake up go wash plate. Nkita.
.HOW TF did this silly comment get up to a thousand likes
like WTF
I don't understand
just kill me sef
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by adellam16(f): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2017
yourboss:
I'm serious about this bro, u can't understand my pain about this, I'm forces to share this post just to seek advice
so dey r dieing 4 u even with ur bad english

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by JacksonD7: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2017
yourboss:
Pls I need your help!

I have been searching for apartment for some weeks and then finally my uncle helped me get one so I relocated to this 2 bedroom flat apartment, there are 2 buildings in the compound, one at the front which is 4 bedroom flat and I occupy the one at the back which is 2 bedroom flat, after 2 days of occupying the room my uncle came to visit me and fortunately he knew the man living in the other flat and then told him I'm his brother and all those introduction but his wife and daughter weren't around that time because they traveled for an occasion and spent like 1 week.

During my first week in the apartment it was toward the ending of the month which was environmental sanitation day, I was out cleaning the environment with the man living the other flat, and starting from that day we keep talking and whenever he's back home he will call on me to keep his company before since he's the only one at home.

The issue now is that his wife and his daughter are back home and both the wife and the daughter won't stop disturbing me, the daughter will come to my room when I'm at home at noon bringing their playstation so I can fix that to my TV and teach her which she always seduces me to the extent that the girl will always call and text me even when it's not up to 5 minutes after leaving my apartment, when the daughter is not around and her mom come home to do some chores, she would come to my apartment saying she wanna check on me and doing some seductive stuffs, she even calls me on phone.

Please, should I tell her mom I don't like all those stuffs or I tell her husband or what do you think I should do??

Capital NO to the wife, tell the daughter to leave you alone if they don't get the message move.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by tiblow: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
You better run for your life. many have lost their destinies on the platform of cheap sex. They are not after you because you are handsome or you have money. What is inside of them know the grace you carry and their mission is to stop you. If you have to shout shout, if you have to run run. Don't listen to people that do not know the spiritual transaction in sexual intercourse. Let your unborn generation be happy that you stood your ground and you did not fall prey. Bible says 'FLEEEEEEEEEEEE' every appearances of evil.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Guy do you have a girlfriend if yes invite her over for sometime at least let them see that you are not that free.i think that will help you to know your next step base on their character towards you.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
yourboss:
its like u don't understand my pain bro, u don't know what I'm feeling anyway
guy its beta you learn to solve your own prob or seek advice from close frnds. As a man, you are always on your own with watever problems you might have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.