Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (74766 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by ify84(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Tell them a story, that you are their brother

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Jok3r(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
Pls I need your help!

I have been searching for apartment for some weeks and then finally my uncle helped me get one so I relocated to this 2 bedroom flat apartment, there are 2 buildings in the compound, one at the front which is 4 bedroom flat and I occupy the one at the back which is 2 bedroom flat, after 2 days of occupying the room my uncle came to visit me and fortunately he knew the man living in the other flat and then told him I'm his brother and all those introduction but his wife and daughter weren't around that time because they traveled for an occasion and spent like 1 week.

During my first week in the apartment it was toward the ending of the month which was environmental sanitation day, I was out cleaning the environment with the man living the other flat, and starting from that day we keep talking and whenever he's back home he will call on me to keep his company before since he's the only one at home.

The issue now is that his wife and his daughter are back home and both the wife and the daughter won't stop disturbing me, the daughter will come to my room when I'm at home at noon bringing their playstation so I can fix that to my TV and teach her which she always seduces me to the extent that the girl will always call and text me even when it's not up to 5 minutes after leaving my apartment, when the daughter is not around and her mom come home to do some chores, she would come to my apartment saying she wanna check on me and doing some seductive stuffs, she even calls me on phone.

Please, should I tell her mom I don't like all those stuffs or I tell her husband or what do you think I should do??

wake dud3
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Bobplanner: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dats y I like tuface e for don finish work sinceee
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by BraniacX(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ol boy!!!

Carry some noisy olosho come ya crib come lash her crazy all night make them hear and have her glue you in the morning for them to see and pretend to be super crazy about her while they are watching and if that doesn't work..........O.Y.O lipsrsealed
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by kobonaire(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
The OP has watched too many pörn movies and is just relating his fantasy on Naira Land .... grin
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO Beckam = NO Christiano Ronaldo = No
***Fetches water from the well and pours on the OP **Shouts Oboy wake up go wash plate. Nkita.
lol una no go kill pesin for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by flaminReed: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
This is a very sensitive issue. It's obvious that you're pressed with feeling. The problem here is that we're not so sure about your suspicion. They may be the open-hearted types whereas you're the type with highly-tensioned libido. In one way it's an amazing get together you're in, in another way you're right on the edge of the precipice.. But there's no great fear since no one has confessed am interest in the other.. What you must do is this: Be normal, as in, switch of the surge of desire in you. You may be thrilled to discover that things appeared wrong just due to the way you chose to perceive them.. Endure as much as you can.. This is how to prove you're a man.. But if it's clear that you didn't really see them in a wrong light, then you must learn how to draw the line.. Try inviting another male friend over. It'll help you withstand the torrential antics of the mother and daughter cool

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Earthkumy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
not that I too accommodate them or sometin, the husband is a businessman been a traveler, the husband took my as brother and I think what he was trying to do was that whenever he's not around his wife and daughter gonna feel little secure at home or maybe I'm wrong with that thought
pick ur bible preach Jesus to them

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by AGBARUSIA1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pinshures of d woman and her doctor seducing u or...... shocked

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by fotadmowmend(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
LWKMD ! Una all dey advice oo ....... Chai !
Tell them that you can't perform atall they must run as no lady will want to hear that
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by obxddon(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO
Beckam = NO
Christiano Ronaldo = No

***Fetches water from the well and pours on the OP
**Shouts Oboy wake up go wash plate.
Nkita.
... God go bless you ...anybody wey say make your water no boil...dem no go sell stove for him area
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Analysiscorner: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nnaa, just bear in mind that if you eventually fall for the wife, nobody would believe your story. As for the daughter, if you like her go for her then. if not, walk away. HOW? YOU can tell her that you are engaged,snap picture with some sister and keep it every where in yoour room,plarlor etc, and dramatise your love for the lady in the picture
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by ZziClass1k(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
I think u should be very very careful. allow their advances and at the perfect time give them a very serious warning. try also and maintain a nice relationship with them. try not to betray their father's trust in you and also pray. women can be very deceptive.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Luckymay(f): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Op, if u feel they re seducing u (which i think u re being delusional) there re many ways to stop dis, first u have to show them u no longer need their company by displaying a strange attitude towards them. For E.g. If u normally leave ur door unlocked while inside start locking it and if any of them knocks answer rudely . Spend like 10 minutes before opening the door, and dnt offer any explanation for the delay, while still at the door, ask her wat her mission is and if its one of those "pls plug ur ps and show me"kind of mission, tell her u re busy watching a movie and u can't remove it for anything. After this close ur door and bolt it. Stop going to their flat. If u re bored and need company, just go and watch football or do anything u like. If u ever have anything to do with the girl(daughter) then u re in for a big trouble. Ever heard of a jealous mum story?
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by olaniyi731: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
pls....can u rite dis in ur moda tongue
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by mimiwhite4real(f): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Look flee 4rm both mother & daughter when is still earlier cos once u commit no more go back u may even end up in a bigger problem
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
alextayo:
your grammatical blunders sef na die
GERRAHERE JHOOR. ENGLISH FREAK.
GO DEY CLAIM ITK ASIF NA THEIR PAPA BRNG ENGLISH TO BLACK MEN
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO
Beckam = NO
Christiano Ronaldo = No

Nkita.
He might be Lionel Mercy in his dream... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fernandowski:
is he wiz khalifa? - yes

He smokes weed a lot,that's why he dey upload nonsense
forget that guy abeg, he don take kwale igbo he con dey form gist for us here. U do well #scriptwriter
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by yurmieP(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
U beta b careful b4 jumpin in2 conclusn bro...
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by IMMUNO1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
IT IS SIMPLE BRO. JUST GET THE TWO OF THEM PREGNANT AND THE CASE IS SETTLED.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Rosemary216(f): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
If its true den Wats dere if u tel dem ur mind? Comin 2 pour ur mind on nairaland z nt gonna help much!
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
ibkonekt:
my guy this is obviously a lie
u be badt guy... cool
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by RaphaelChuks(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
I watched this movie 2yeas ago.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Triniti(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Adverse effects of smoking kale weed
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO
Beckam = NO
Christiano Ronaldo = No

Nkita.
Gaddamn it, but you hit the nail on the head o!
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by rafcrown(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
You are just about to dig your grave.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by DTOBS(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
datyrone:
for your mind you be brad pitt abi undecided
lolllll....rotfl....

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by ameezy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
according to dj exclusive
give am belle
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by DTOBS(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
I'm serious about this bro, u can't understand my pain about this, I'm forces to share this post just to seek advice
like someone said! the mother is a no go area but the daughter can be used as sampling technique. Teach her something nd when she is tired,she'll leave you...
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Laboskipirez(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
If na me, i no get mercy for that kin thing, anything make u bring ur beans meet me, girl or woman i pity them for real, i go take my bole chop their two beans..........................
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Olasco93: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
It's in your hand.
What i will say is that there is TWO SIDES to this your post.
My advice for you if it's TRUE that this thing you said is correct, is to inform the woman that "she is somebody's wife and that you are not a COWARD to sleep with one's wife..... If it persist, threaten her that u will inform the husband. And you have to resist the seduction, no matter what u can, BUT IT'S JUST A CHOICE/DECISION that u have to make

Secondly, on the part of her daughter, i don't think it's right for you two to even be in a relationship because it's too close and this kind of close relationship only involve SEX and nothing else...... So tell both of them that you are not interested simple.

Don't forget that both of them will definitely hate you after you tell them this.
Becareful for the advice you will receive, for some will tell you to go ahead.... Look into the future before you take any action in life bro!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.