Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (74696 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
Pls I need your help!

I have been searching for apartment for some weeks and then finally my uncle helped me get one so I relocated to this 2 bedroom flat apartment, there are 2 buildings in the compound, one at the front which is 4 bedroom flat and I occupy the one at the back which is 2 bedroom flat, after 2 days of occupying the room my uncle came to visit me and fortunately he knew the man living in the other flat and then told him I'm his brother and all those introduction but his wife and daughter weren't around that time because they traveled for an occasion and spent like 1 week.

During my first week in the apartment it was toward the ending of the month which was environmental sanitation day, I was out cleaning the environment with the man living the other flat, and starting from that day we keep talking and whenever he's back home he will call on me to keep his company before since he's the only one at home.

The issue now is that his wife and his daughter are back home and both the wife and the daughter won't stop disturbing me, the daughter will come to my room when I'm at home at noon bringing their playstation so I can fix that to my TV and teach her which she always seduces me to the extent that the girl will always call and text me even when it's not up to 5 minutes after leaving my apartment, when the daughter is not around and her mom come home to do some chores, she would come to my apartment saying she wanna check on me and doing some seductive stuffs, she even calls me on phone.

Please, should I tell her mom I don't like all those stuffs or I tell her husband or what do you think I should do??

I know you 're lying but I 'll indulge you.....

knack dat small girl biko. no time.

pls Wetin I do.

why no one wan seduce me.

crying. and my babe dey awka.

who wan cure dis my one month Conji.

life is not fair.

pls someone should seduce me before I do something drastic

but seriously dem dey fuckkkkk people wife for Facebook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Ogakpaputaya: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
[Liar quote author=yourboss post=37120454]Pls I need your help!

I have been searching for apartment for some weeks and then finally my uncle helped me get one so I relocated to this 2 bedroom flat apartment, there are 2 buildings in the compound, one at the front which is 4 bedroom flat and I occupy the one at the back which is 2 bedroom flat, after 2 days of occupying the room my uncle came to visit me and fortunately he knew the man living in the other flat and then told him I'm his brother and all those introduction but his wife and daughter weren't around that time because they traveled for an occasion and spent like 1 week.

During my first week in the apartment it was toward the ending of the month which was environmental sanitation day, I was out cleaning the environment with the man living the other flat, and starting from that day we keep talking and whenever he's back home he will call on me to keep his company before since he's the only one at home.

The issue now is that his wife and his daughter are back home and both the wife and the daughter won't stop disturbing me, the daughter will come to my room when I'm at home at noon bringing their playstation so I can fix that to my TV and teach her which she always seduces me to the extent that the girl will always call and text me even when it's not up to 5 minutes after leaving my apartment, when the daughter is not around and her mom come home to do some chores, she would come to my apartment saying she wanna check on me and doing some seductive stuffs, she even calls me on phone.

Please, should I tell her mom I don't like all those stuffs or I tell her husband or what do you think I should do??
[/quote]
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Ogakpaputaya: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
U and APC I don't know who really lie more
patmaine:

I know you 're lying but I 'll indulge you.....

pls Wetin I do.

why no one wan seduce me.

crying. and my babe dey awka.

who wan cure dis my one month Conji.

life is not fair.

pls someone should seduce me before I do something drastic

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Ogakpaputaya: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
Pls I need your help!

easy boiii
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by vickylala239: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
Pls I need your help!

Chai ohh u cn lie ohh.

U Dnt Lik the mother I agree, what of the daughter?? U Dnt Lik too.Chai ohh u cn lie ohh.

U Dnt Lik d daughters ass n ur a man.

Lies ohhh.

So ur door Dnt Hv lock!! Is open Lik hell.Chai fresh Lies.

So d daughter will Jst enter Lik Dat Cuz the Huz sef no get door n lock.

Y Nt tell us Dat d daughter enter tru window.

Bedroom?Wat Whr u doin in ur bedroom.the last tym I check Anytym u hear a visitor voice, u leave ur room n meet ha in d parlour.or sitout.

U no Dey ignore calls?? Chai e Dey swt u Bt u Dey come form for here.

I cnt fix PlayStation is Vry hard for u Abi.

Ur apartment Na public toilet Wey door no Dey Dey!!!!!

So u get Wrk Abi Na night shift.

Whr did u copy this from?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by paulson21: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
**Shey u no gey work wey u dey go? Abi u na house boy?,,,,(re-fabricate am wella den I get golden advice for u)...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Okies27(m): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
Pls I need your help!

This is another yoruba mother and daughter but I hope say u know wetin "MAGUN" mean? Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by correctyourself(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
Pls I need your help!

Take her, see her as your mother and don't do anything stupid with somebody's wife or else, be rest assure you may die young.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by vislabraye(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Okay another prince in distress

Posts like this makes me feel like bombing people

I know what the op is passing through cos I suffer from the same distress.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by osakue18(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
its like u don't understand my pain bro, u don't know what I'm feeling anyway
Oga pass me the mom and daughter.. I'm interested if you are not.. 08072262431 kindly give the mom my contact
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by DrMuzungu(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wait till the husband goes on a business trip, then do the natural thing. If the daughter is of a legal age, do that one too. Be strong. And very very fast, if the husband comes home early. because then your yansh will be on fire.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by seangy4konji: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
They are just being friendly to a new neighbor and you are feeling like Jason Statham here...

My friend how old are you and is it everyone that says whats up that wants to sleep with you?

even if they do,whats the big deal ?

They are disturbing you...your mumu nor be here.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by babestella: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Just ignore their advances. Then install a pin hole on your door and always keep your entrance door locked. Once anyone knocks on you door, use your pinhole and if it's any of them, ignore and put your phone on silence. That's all.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
Is seems this is what is trending on Nairaland these days. Guys rushing up here to recount and wail about their neighbor's wife seducing them.

Issorai!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by mikron(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Okay another prince in distress

Posts like this makes me feel like bombing people
u just revealed ur occupation to us.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Enifolabi(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Go and watch this film......"be careful what you wish for"

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by VICTOFX(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
guy it's obvious u are idle n about to become d devil's workshop, how come u are d one everyone meets @ home when every other person is away? u really need to be checked, in short, where is my tester

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by alexlee50: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Don't assume they are crushing on u just because they come to your place and try to converse with u.wake up and relate with them without any ulterior thought in your mind

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by bashsani(m): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
How she take get ur number, I'm sure na u first ask for her number
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bros the situation as I interpret am na say na you dey seduce dem, no be dem dey seduce you

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by sweetemmy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
I'm serious about this bro, u can't understand my pain about this, I'm forces to share this post just to seek advice

don't mind those goat above. pls bring ur female friend to spend weekend with u. believe me its game over
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
adellam16:
I can c u were being FORCES to share dis post just to seek advice
like seriously
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by LastProphet: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
Pls I need your help!

Dont do anything! dont fvck any of them, dont rebuke anybody, dont make any enemy. You can fool them by start going to church in earnest and after a while they will forget about you. There is always a chance somebody else will come to the compound and will take their attention away from you and that will be all. Most problems go away even when you do nothing. And mind you if you start to hammer any of them then know that since you stay in the same compound it will be difficult to pull out, they will always continue to see your visitors so be careful - that is why people dont go out with people in their neighbourhood.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
nkowaputa:

They are just been friendly. Its your mind telling you funny things. Better not make any move.
but I can understand when its just a normal greeting or company but the daughter and the mom character shows they want sometin more, like playing some expensive jokes and while calling on phone to me
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
whoisuche:

Try to avoid the make your self scarce. Anytime you are at home lock the room even if they knock don't open. or better still tell them one after d other if they seduce u that u don't like it.
tnx bro
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dynaman:
don't say anything to anybody it might be they r just trying to be friendly since non said they wanted u xpect u got something else in your mind.
but I know when they're just trying to be friendly and wen they want more.. Tnx bro
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
grayht:
Bros can I move into ur apartment for a while? Abeg
lol u're free sir but u go cause kasala b4 u go na

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by sdot4(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
*thinking aloud* U should have a 3sum. u won't get dis kind of opportunity in a long time.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by bashsani(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
but I can understand when its just a normal greeting or company but the daughter and the mom character shows they want sometin more, like playing some expensive jokes and while calling on phone to me
how the mum take get ur number
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by mkhalifa: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
udey dream NE weak up Micheal Jackson no bury want see u fb u grin
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
Pls I need your help!

Rebuke the two of them n threaten them. Threaten d daughter that u will tell her mum n dad. Threaten the mother that u will tell her kid n husband. If they persist, then tell the mother to concentrate on her family that her loose n flirty nature is wat is making even her daughter have eyes on u dt if they both continue u will take them both to the husband. I promise u, dis strategy will work, thank me later. These two r desperate n introducing ur girlfriend to them wil only put d innocent gal at risk, n in case u r nt yet in a relationship, dis situation shud nt make u hastily get one, take ur tym n make a gud search.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.