Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (74817 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Harzan(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Okay another prince in distress

Posts like this makes me feel like bombing people

Lmao... babe, I can assist ur mission, trust me!
Lmaooooo.....

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by SUGARBEE(f): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Harzan:

Lmao... babe, I can assist ur mission, trust me!
Lmaooooo.....

Hahaha you make me laugh
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by supereagle(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
not that I too accommodate them or sometin, the husband is a businessman been a traveler, the husband took my as brother and I think what he was trying to do was that whenever he's not around his wife and daughter gonna feel little secure at home or maybe I'm wrong with that thought
Can a man take fire on his bosom without being burnt? Do not go near the wife. if she tries you, she didn't get you, ready for blackmail.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by dahmorla: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Earn Additional Income Without Hassle!

As an Adplus Adpreneur you can earn beyond your expectation without stress by soliciting and booking Adverts in the Newspapers such as Announcements, Congratulatory Messages, Obituaries, Change of Names from Individuals, Companies or Government and then place those Adverts in the requested Newspaper via the Adplus360 Portal (www.adplus.ng).
And earn as high as a 25% commission on every advert placed via the portal.

Interested? Kindly reach us, you can get more information by filling the feedback form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MqqKu6zGQugt5EJjyFW6hBPZXOhdRFLs280sRVgZvHo/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Youssouff10(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
I like your story but you need to include guns and armor tanks next time.

Tank me later.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO
Beckam = NO
Christiano Ronaldo = No

***Fetches water from the well and pours on the OP
**Shouts Oboy wake up go wash plate.
Nkita.
guy...u killed it...lmao...as in u finish work with this your talk...see the rubbish I was about typing below...
"if na only one dey seduce u I for say na set-up but since na the two...do one for yourself and the other for me...bros I'm counting on you" cry
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Rushdiesel: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Take up Dbanj name for a day, as per- Baba Bangalee nd bang the hell out of them man. No time, they wil be happy u did. ;DTake up Dbanj name for a day, as per- Baba Bangalee nd bang the hell out of them man. No time, they wil be happy u did.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by onokings(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bleep d daughter, ignore d mother, simple.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by heatmeup(f): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO Beckam = NO Christiano Ronaldo = No
***Fetches water from the well and pours on the OP **Shouts Oboy wake up go wash plate. Nkita.
wicked

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by deadZONE: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
heatmeup:
wicked
dont lie u loved it. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by jornie(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
I'm serious about this bro, u can't understand my pain about this, I'm forces to share this post just to seek advice
Gbagaun Alert!!!!!

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
I can only help you to keep the daughter busy while you find the necessary measure on the wife,...do TEXT me her mobile number ok,....via my phone,. You dey dull in big time.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by jornie(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
badbelle plenty here ooo anyway...is allowed

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by litaninja(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
Take what you can....give nothing back.

Gideonmi:
pls go ahead you have my permission. grin
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Peaceisgold:

Rebuke the two of them n threaten them. Threaten d daughter that u will tell her mum n dad. Threaten the mother that u will tell her kid n husband. If they persist, then tell the mother to concentrate on her family that her loose n flirty nature is wat is making even her daughter have eyes on u dt if they both continue u will take them both to the husband. I promise u, dis strategy will work, thank me later. These two r desperate n introducing ur girlfriend to them wil only put d innocent gal at risk, n in case u r nt yet in a relationship, dis situation shud nt make u hastily get one, take ur tym n make a gud search.
tnx sis I really appreciate that
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
bashsani:
how the mum take get ur number
I think she av my number have my number from her daughter the day I travel saying she notice my I'm not at home or sometin and to ask if I'm good
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by mcfoxy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
This guy is a failior,your mama no born u well,after u have Bleep the woman and her dughter, then u want to from us weather u fuc up or try, welldon dud
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
LastProphet:

Dont do anything! dont fvck any of them, dont rebuke anybody, dont make any enemy. You can fool them by start going to church in earnest and after a while they will forget about you. There is always a chance somebody else will come to the compound and will take their attention away from you and that will be all. Most problems go away even when you do nothing. And mind you if you start to hammer any of them then know that since you stay in the same compound it will be difficult to pull out, they will always continue to see your visitors so be careful - that is why people dont go out with people in their neighbourhood.
ok bro tnx
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by litaninja(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Take what you can....give nothing back.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by simdam500(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
I think the op think too far from a normal human...

You can't just attach "seduction" to the attitude of the people that made you feel welcome to the same compound you are, you've not even been in the apartment for like a year.

Plus I'll say, bring your girlfriend over so they would know you are taken even if they are really into what you said.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
My brother, temptation can come any time so prepare your mind for more especially when you are not married.
Pray to God to Change their hearts the way you have explain to us, and God will surely do it. Then u too must change your attitude towards them.....

....SIN = Satan Inherited Nature. Be warned!!!!!!
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO Beckam = NO Christiano Ronaldo = No
***Fetches water from the well and pours on the OP **Shouts Oboy wake up go wash plate. Nkita.
guy u get mouth
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by imagrg(m): 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nak the daughter. Don't commit adultery with the mother!
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by basadenet: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
You better ban them from coming near or entering your apartment, if not up may be in for the worst sooner.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Rapuru14: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
Grace!
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Emilokoiyawon: 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin grin What are you waiting for? Abi ode leleyi ni? grin grin Bleep them both. grin grin
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by whocanbewho(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
I'm serious about this bro, u can't understand my pain about this, I'm forces to share this post just to seek advice
op how old is the daughter? Little girls can be naughty at times .And for d mother just ignore her
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by MztrChukwu(m): 12:23am On Aug 21, 2015
Luckylife:
Hmmmm use ur tongue count ur teeth. This is just the beginning, the earlier u solve it the easier for u. The wife is no go area but they daughter just explain ur mind to her if she disturbs u.

U seriously dey advice this LINus?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by deebrain(m): 3:27am On Aug 21, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO
Beckam = NO
Christiano Ronaldo = No

***Fetches water from the well and pours on the OP
**Shouts Oboy wake up go wash plate.
Nkita.

Best response in Nairaland's history.

Seun, pls, a bottle of origin for everybody.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Bamz(m): 3:57am On Aug 21, 2015
Yourboss,

Your query is important to us, please stay on the thread.

Kindly shed more light on what you mean by seductive stuffs
Is there a slight chance that you are as attractive as former Mr. Africa- Arnaldo Jose?

If your answer to the latter is NO,

Then YOU are the only person who can truly understand the meaning of your dreams.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by DedeNkem: 4:23am On Aug 21, 2015
You didn't mention one thing they did to "seduce" you.
For some immature and egocentric boys, when a woman is being nice to them, they claim she's "seducing" them.

Boy grow up. The family is just being nice to you, you dumb kid. The husband must have told his family about your uncle and his family automatically felt comfortable to mingle with you and accepted your sorry as*s as a family friend.

I don't wish to disappoint you, but they are not sexually attracted you. Learn to differentiate between being nice and being sexually attracted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.