Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (74819 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by SUGARBEE(f): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Gideonmi:
pls go ahead you have my permission. grin
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Histrings08(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmm...this will make a good script nd can fetch u money...send me d rest of d story,we can make a deal...#wink

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by bluice2(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO
Beckam = NO
Christiano Ronaldo = No

***Fetches water from the well and pours on the OP
**Shouts Oboy wake up go wash plate.
Nkita.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Mehn u rlly got me cracked up grin

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by bluice2(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
Someday, some dude will put up a thread like "help!! Ma dad is trying to seduce me". Every guy in NL is suddenly being seduced in recent times. grin. Kai, women have suffered sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by cyprianlah(m): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
If I beliv dis poo maka turn crayfish embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by angelsing(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO
Beckam = NO
Christiano Ronaldo = No

Nkita.
seems this faceless forum has given every five year old room to comment and talk poo...do u have to call him a dog?...why not just crack ur lame joke and move on

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by jessejagga(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Okay another prince in distress

Posts like this makes me feel like bombing people
I can give u free lesson on how to make bombz grin
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by pBuhari(f): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Who u be nah! That they will be disturbing u, mother and daughter ?
If I slap u eeeeeh! U would nt post here again

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO Beckam = NO Christiano Ronaldo = No
***Fetches water from the well and pours on the OP **Shouts Oboy wake up go wash plate. Nkita.
lmao! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by fhranchez(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

seems lyk u got stalkers cos each comment u post u always have lyk at least 2 likes no mata d trash u spill

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by SUGARBEE(f): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
fhranchez:
seems lyk u got stalkers cos each comment u post u always have lyk at least 2 likes no mata d trash u spill

I guess you can say that, well plus you too smiley

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
LoLs, don't you know how to play it like Bill Bellamy?
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
I didnt read d post buh i blive its one of those nairawood movies nd there are lot of people here watching in hd EWO!!! Oh my dear president buhari plz provide job 4 ur citizens even if its jst shouting "sai Buhari" every day at the end of the month they collect salary.too many jobless guys wit giga bytes diz days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by thamarvelz(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO Beckam = NO Christiano Ronaldo = No
***Fetches water from the well and pours on the OP **Shouts Oboy wake up go wash plate. Nkita.

Hehehehehehehehehe.....

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by thamarvelz(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
fhranchez:

Does she really spill trash?? I never knew up till now o... Hehehehehe
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by ManTiger(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO
Beckam = NO
Christiano Ronaldo = No

Nkita.
Maybe he has 6 pacs
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by vega84(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
What are u feeling like? Bia Nwokem go and sit down biko. #vegatalks
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Yksoul(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
GUY LET THEM KNOW UR STAND IF THEY PERSIST THAT U ARE A MAN OF DIGNITY. IGNORE THEM AND PRETEND.PLEASE DONT BE LURED CONTROl YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by kenedy175(m): 1:08am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

You must be a BH member undecided
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by emitheo(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2015
my friend... go ahead & bleep the both of them. Hell,they asked for it. Give them what they want nah shooo

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by emitheo(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2015
my friend... go ahead & bleep the both of them. Hell,they asked for it. Give them what they want nah shooo
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by dnawah(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

pls kindly submit ur bombs to the nearest police station.this is amnesty time.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by SUGARBEE(f): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2015
kenedy175:

You must be a BH member undecided

A very bad one at that
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by QueenEdna(f): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2015
Help you do what exactly undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by QueenEdna(f): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2015
markmira:
I didnt read d post buh i blive its one of those nairawood movies nd there are lot of people here watching in hd EWO!!! Oh my dear president buhari plz provide job 4 ur citizens even if its jst shouting "sai Buhari" every day at the end of the month they collect salary.too many jobless guys wit giga bytes diz days.
very funny-hahahahaaha, i tire for some guys here oooo...
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by NemzySeries(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2015
Man of d Match
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by fhranchez(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2015
thamarvelz:

Does she really spill trash?? I never knew up till now o... Hehehehehe
are u one of them(stalkers)
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by kissoflife: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by solodox(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
I'm serious about this bro, u can't understand my pain about this, I'm forces to share this post just to seek advice

Pay them no heed bro! Some of us are actually chased by women peeps so advise or scram... Heres how i deal when i dont want to bang, record an audio or video of either one of them when they talk lewd, if your phone has a call record function, use it, keep the text messages too, then have a sitdown with them. in clear terms, tell them you do not fancy either of them and would appreciate that they desist from pestering you!
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by JakeII(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
I'm serious about this bro, u can't understand my pain about this, I'm forces to share this post just to seek advice

'Pain?'...You are funny bro. If it is painful to you, why hesitating to tell them frownly that they aren't welcome or you are sharing how good you are feeling here.....This is why I love visiting nairaland, enough akward but funny posts grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by mubarak001(m): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Op, is simple, If the daughter is beautiful, take her. But as for her mum, tell her is an abomination to take both daughter and mother in your village. Meanwhile, you can help with mouth action.

Dont ever make d mistake to inform her hubby and make sure ur affairs with d daughter is on friends with benefit level; introduce ur gf to her thereafter.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.