Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Prostitutes On Strike - Punch - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitutes On Strike - Punch (31595 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / To Prostitutes On Twitter / Why Do We Have More Female Prostitutes On Badoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2015
missKiffy:
Ashawos dey even get pride now and making demands, na wah

FYI, Ashawo is the oldest women profession in history.
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by ugojamali(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
I love ashawo.
They're the most intelligent set of people on earth.
They're in the same position with your basic girlfriend who gives you sex for 365 days a year but they make money to have sex while your girlfriend have sex without payment.

God bless every ashawo all over the world.

Sex is not a gift. Neither is it a commodity to be bought. Sex is an activity that is both enjoyed by the guy and the gal. Girls want sex as much as guys do. It's reasonings like yours that make girls still think that sex should be their only contribution to guys in life.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by agarawu23(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2015
HerexG:
I have a dream that one day this trade will be legalized .

At the hear of prostitution everybody goes paranoid, have we thought about the positive impact they bring to the society and economy too.

missKiffy:

What positive impact biko
jnrbayano:

Like?

positive impact like

---helping guys/men who can't do without sex. And these set of ppl might rape you or your sister when the conji comes and they can't control it. (though we have rape cases everywhere BUT prostitutes gave it a reduction.

----where will these ladies be if they don't do the job?they will probably join arm robbery to steal from you and I .

---- at least this job will make a reduction in youths searching for jobs or do you think if they are offered good jobs, they won't do it ?

finally, prostitution is everywhere and I blv if there is no positive impact, all countries would have banned them.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2015
Na ashi dey help relieve konji since I no get gf.I no fit put up with gf drama.with their Shakara,unfaithfulness and financial burden they will put on me.But olosho na pay as you go.I go think say na only me get a gf,whereas,5 guys dey yansh her before me.E fit even be say na me be the side mugu.
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by adesegun121(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Omo ibo...

Ashawoooooo no be work oooo
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by nightmile: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2015
winniz:

The cursed tribe are Yolobas, the biggest prostitutes and Ritualist are still your filthy tribe!

your eastern land is full of filth and diseases, when you go to other pples land you claim angels. your biafrauds bath in dirty worm infested waters in search of healing. Biafra is full of filth and shit. you are all shit. your grand mother is still somewhere practicing prostitution. thats why you all are bastards.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Sanchez01: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2015
winniz:

Who told you those hoes are Ibos, even the location at Awka is where hausa people resides. They should simply go back to wherever useless state they came from!
If indeed they're not Igbos and prostitution FOR NOW is not legalized, it would be right if the state government launches a campaign against them. This way, they would be pressurized to go wherever they won't be chased out. Regardless of wherever they are/from, it is definitely not something to be proud of.

Unfortunately, the state government CANNOT chase them because THEY PATRONIZE them, hence, the reason their leader threatened to blackmail their patronisers.
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Mekzmoney(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2015
bulldoza:
Prostitutes on kini? grin
Naija for show grin
That's a good news.... The only good news I've heard in anambra state for yrs... Hope its an indefinite strike??

Thunder go fire anybody or government that would listen to them.

Rubbish!
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by southernbelle(f): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2015
funny
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Ganjafama(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2015
If hunger wire dem nobody go tell dem to suspend their strike.
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Mufasa27(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2015
Lol, no punanni for una !!
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by winniz: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2015
[s][/s]nightmile:

your eastern land is full of filth and diseases, when you go to other pples land you claim angels. your biafrauds bath in dirty worm infested waters in search of healing. Biafra is full of filth and shit. you are all shit. your grand mother is still somewhere practicing prostitution. thats why you all are bastards.[s][/s]

Who doesn't know your poverty stricken South West is the headquarters of Hoes. Your shameless fathers, uncles and cousins starts Bleep*ng their daughters at young age, The filthy pigs and hoes you call women have bastard Children with different men, useless people!

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by javispj(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2015
olosho papa's,, no need to fear...even if mamiwater vex,,river go still flow..... grin
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by ignis: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2015
They learned from ASUU
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Lasese: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2015
But Na true talk. Waiting our government do dis pple by destroying their properties without notice is not good.
Some people are living there with their family, like some of those army wife's that boko haram killed in northern Nigeria. Some have been their for long doing better businesses like selling cow goat and rest of them.
Not only ashwo business is going on there. All this government people are coming there too to Bleep, u see government of law ness.
Nigeria our father land or mother, which one plz.
Mr. William Obiano ur work in Anambra state is going out of hands.
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Anambra state!
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2015
missKiffy:

1= Reduces rape..

2= inceases tourism!

3= uplift the economy!

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Goddygee(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2015
anightmile:

your eastern land is full of filth and diseases, when you go to other pples land you claim angels. your biafrauds bath in dirty worm infested waters in search of healing. Biafra is full of filth and shit. you are all shit. your grand mother is still somewhere practicing prostitution. thats why you all are bastards.
i no blame u, na d eatry wia u go jam free wifi i go blame, jst imajine wetin u type...

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by winniz: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2015
Sanchez01:

If indeed they're not Igbos and prostitution FOR NOW is not legalized, it would be right if the state government launches a campaign against them. This way, they would be pressurized to go wherever they won't be chased out. Regardless of wherever they are/from, it is definitely not something to be proud of.

[/b]Unfortunately, the state government CANNOT chase them because THEY PATRONIZE them, hence, the reason their leader threatened to blackmail their patronisers.[b]

Those hoes are making up those crap stories to blackmail them cos they know since Anambra state is involved it's gonna generate lots of media attention. Those rundown shanties or brothels are simply hideout for criminals so they just have to go!

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by chachanga: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2015
Another State Govt with ill-thought out strategies again? God deliver us.

On a serious not, they've gotta go. But, the approach matters and would determine whether u create more collateral damages in the process or not!

A Move like dis only catalyzes overnight [b]konjilization [/b]of the male populace ni kwa?

And, you can guess the side effects...
....Rapes & xx.x abuse different types
...general restlessness
...konjlizing other people's wives etc etc

More constructive approaches to changing these oloshos and reducing their numbers will definitely include:
...rehabilitation
...skill based capacity building
...financial empowerment
...literacy programmes etc

Not waking up one day and bulldozing mammy markets.

They'll simply get wiser, go underground (embedding themselves in communities where they'll do more harm) and then come up more sophisticated.

The resultant olosho population explosion go pass all the Vampyres in Blade 1, 2 & 3 put together!

MODIFIED
Nitwits shuld stop using every thread for Ibo diss, 'tis really tasteless, could get u dumbfcks shot easy one of these days!

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by javispj(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2015
grin
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by excellentmomma(f): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:

positive impact like

---helping guys/men who can't do without sex. And these set of ppl might rape you or your sister when the conji comes and they can't control it. (though we have rape cases everywhere BUT prostitutes gave it a reduction.

----where will these ladies be if they don't do the job?they will probably join arm robbery to steal from you and I .

---- at least this job will make a reduction in youths searching for jobs or do you think if they are offered good jobs, they won't do it ?

finally, prostitution is everywhere and I blv if there is no positive impact, all countries would have banned them.

See typical APC thinking! SMH

So this is how you planned to rule Nigeria.

And the one million jobs promised is this.
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2015
jnrbayano:

Like?

Make beer palour lucrative business.
Quick rent for landlords
Good business to the chemist/hospital people
Food vendors sells quick
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by agarawu23(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2015
excellentmomma:

See typical APC thinking! SMH

So this is how you planned to rule Nigeria.
come with yours ma'am smiley
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2015
missKiffy:

Quick rent for landlords
Food vendors sells quick

FOR MORE REFERENCE, ASK OKONJO IWEALA THE CONTRIBUTE FROM PROSTITUTE TO THE NIGERIA GDP AFTER RE-BASE
ETC
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by stan241(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2015
winniz:

Who told you those hoes are Ibos? even the location at Awka is where hausa people resides. They should simply go back to wherever useless state they came from!

Chairman stop getting all defensive, those chicks there are pure igbo babes, this thing is a common phenomenon all over the country so dnt make it seem like you are being victimised

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by javispj(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2015
winniz:

Who doesn't know your poverty stricken South West is the headquarters of Hoes. Your shameless fathers, uncles and cousins starts Bleep*ng their daughters at young age, The filthy pigs and hoes you call women have bastard Children with different men, useless people!
Na olosho make one strike Dey make u para..
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by excellentmomma(f): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
come with yours ma'am smiley

You should hide your head in shame
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2015
HerexG:
I have a dream that one day this trade will be legalized .

At the hear of prostitution everybody goes paranoid, have we thought about the positive impact they bring to the society and economy too.

YAH, LIKE BELOW:

Quick rent for landlords
Food vendors sells quick
FOR MORE REFERENCE, ASK OKONJO IWEALA THE CONTRIBUTE FROM PROSTITUTE TO THE NIGERIA GDP AFTER RE-BASE
ETC
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by winniz: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2015
[s][/s]stan241:

Chairman stop getting all defensive, those chicks there are pure igbo babes, this thing is a common phenomenon all over the country so dnt make it seem like you are being victimised[s][/s]

Those hoes at Amansea Awka ain't Ibos, they should all go back to there worthless states!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed / Signs To Show You Love Your Partner Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.