Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Prostitutes On Strike - Punch - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitutes On Strike - Punch (31596 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / To Prostitutes On Twitter / Why Do We Have More Female Prostitutes On Badoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Orikinla(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2015
HerexG:
I have a dream that one day this trade will be legalized .

At the hear of prostitution everybody goes paranoid, have we thought about the positive impact they bring to the society and economy too.

[size=18pt]What is the difference between a sponging girlfriend and a prostitute? [/size] grin
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Tripleclick(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2015
heavenstorm:
Omo see ibo peeps at work... Olosho work is headquartered in ibo land... Na bad luck dey push them go there sha... Go Abuja Nd port Harcourt dem just many like Namibia locust. Ibo nd prostitution is like devil and hell fire
your tribe are all prostitutes...
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by ishar(f): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2015
HerexG:

At the hear of prostitution everybody goes paranoid, have we thought about the positive impact they bring to the society and economy too.
Name the impacts please. Orisirisi undecided
HerexG:

Name the impacts please. Orisirisi
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Tripleclick(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2015
nightmile:

our yoruba land is full of filth and diseases, when you go to other pples land you claim angels.our odusatan bath in dirty worm infested waters in search of healing. Southwest is full of filth and shit. we are all shit. our grand mother is still somewhere practicing prostitution. thats why we all are bastards.
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by HerexG(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2015
ishar:
Name the impacts please. Orisirisi undecided Name the impacts please. Orisirisi

Read up the thread, I have already stated its impact
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by FrankValency(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
No is no protest... dat pics.. was nt d anambra... dat pic was lik tkn last year.. yorubas dumb head generation...are like d father dt lives in heavy propaganda
hahahahah,laughing out loud
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by excellentmomma(f): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
kiss my asss then undecided

if you can't object my point

Olosho dey kiss am everyday, that shld be enuf for u lipsrsealed
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Adesiji77: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2015
ROTFL cheesy grin
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Tex42(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2015
Every body dey strike, ashawo too Wan feel among. I pity them Sha, cos hunger no know who dey strike and who no dey o.

It is a call for migration. They should search for greener pasture elsewhere cos the Awka(Anambra) pasture is now gray...
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by film2(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
I love ashawo.
They're the most intelligent set of people on earth.
They're in the same position with your basic girlfriend who gives you sex for 365 days a year but they make money to have sex while your girlfriend have sex without payment.

God bless every ashawo all over the world.
Don't involve God in this cause he abhors prostitution....
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by stan241(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2015
winniz:

Are you ibo or are you from Anambra state? Cos if you had read the initial article at FP you would have known the location at Awka, but I know most Nigerians barely read an article before they rush to comment and start hurling insults at people.
Amansea is where Hausa/fulani cow herders resides at the state. Any other question?

You also do know that Amansea houses several hostels where unizik students reside and no its not just the cow herders that reside there, stop being too defensive biko

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by loomer: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2015
chigoizie7:

Ee de help ooh.

Do u know how many potential rape victims these aloshos are saving?

U know some guys are beasts, they can't do without nyashing.

Plus the ashewo, no be everyday dem dey rape for the country?

Or to blow ashy na free ni?
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by zendy: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Yeah..

I think it should be legalised and regulated.

It's happening anyways, why are we acting like it isn't.

Legalise and regulate.

I support that notion too. It should be legalised and regulated and even taxed. If it were not for these women, rape would reach epidemic proportions.
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by MadCow1: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2015
zendy:

I support that notion too. It should be legalised and regulated and even taxed. If it were not for these women, rape would reach epidemic proportions.

Beyond even the rape;

Because Prostitution is illegal, Shady characters and criminal elements have hijacked the trade. Girls are piimped and exploited and treated as slaves.. legalising it takes away power from the Piimps and hands it back to the girls.

Also the spread of the disease is on the rise because of lack of regulation. If it is regulated then these girls can be subjected to regular testing and the spread can be checked.

It would also translate into more revenue for the government.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by DocAdray(f): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2015
princdebola201:
Those flat heads again, them

Fake Cd

Piracy

Galla and Lacasera

Okirika bend down select

Prostitution

Arm robbery

Kidnapping

Counterfeit goods

Fake drugs

Rituals

Drug peddling

Expired products

Baby factory

419 fraud

Fake spare parts

Phone charger hawking biz

Fake Electronics

Erosion

WETIN...!!! UNA NO DEY SHAME NI
Waiting patiently to pounce on the Flat heads that will qoute me..

Tribal bigot Adebola! Change for the better...
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by raskibs(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2015
finest
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2015
nightmile:

your eastern land is full of filth and diseases, when you go to other pples land you claim angels. your biafrauds bath in dirty worm infested waters in search of healing. Biafra is full of filth and shit. you are all shit. your grand mother is still somewhere practicing prostitution. thats why you all are bastards.
God Punish You! Fool
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by DocAdray(f): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2015
nightmile:
This tribe is cursed..you can not seperate Igbos from prostitution, drugs and armed robbery.

Shameless dirty bigots

SMH...
Judge not!
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2015
When I was a kid, I used to think men enjoyed kerewo more than women; but now that am grown I know the opposite is the case...so if ashy say dem no work, if hunger no drive dem back, their soaking wet kini go drive dem back
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Phinagold(f): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2015
IT CAN'T BE ANAMBRA
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Phinagold(f): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Beyond even the rape;

Because Prostitution is illegal, Shady characters and criminal elements have hijacked the trade. Girls are piimped and exploited and treated as slaves.. legalising it takes away power from the Piimps and hands it back to the girls.

Also the spread of the disease is on the rise because of lack of regulation. If it is regulated then these girls can be subjected to regular testing and the spread can be checked.

It would also translate into more revenue for the government.

Wise but funny suggestion.
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2015
stan241:

And what makes you think those ladies at Amansea are not igbos or have you been there before?
And is it now offencesive if one have to branch there 4 few bottles?
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2015
anigold:

its funny how every girl with a boyfriend make jest of ashawos when they are both ashawos in their way of thinking...

A girlfriend wants an iphone 6 for N60,000 before having s*x with her boyfriend but claims she is not a prostitute... When the babe is actually selling s*x for iphone/monies..

Hypocrisy everywhere...

I dont support prostitution but its seems what 65% of single ladies use in getting money is via selling s*x..

You said it all bro!
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2015
chigoizie7:

Do u guys also do olosho services? U know kind of after serving my guests with food, drinks @ an event do u also serve kpekus?
Lmao
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2015
front247:
may ur daughters become prostitutes
Shut up!
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Phinagold(f): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2015
heavenstorm:
Omo see ibo peeps at work... Olosho work is headquartered in ibo land... Na bad luck dey push them go there sha... Go Abuja Nd port Harcourt dem just many like Namibia locust. Ibo nd prostitution is like devil and hell fire

Bluffing yoruba animal
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by chigoizie7(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
loomer:

Plus the ashewo, no be everyday dem dey rape for the country?

Or to blow ashy na free ni?

Bros, I know, but ee de help am reduce the rate.

To. Blow ashy na money, yes, some psychos don de get sense small, @least they will save themselves that dignity, dem go just comot small money. Ashy for joint na how much kwanu? But if dem no see ashy, most go resort to rape, reason am nah
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by VISTIN(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
HerexG:

Are you a prostitute?

What impact does your prostitution business have in the society?
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by chigoizie7(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Lmao

Bros, I tire ooh, how person go carry such advertisement come put for olosho thread
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by teamchocolate: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
I think the pic of the man u attached below is ur grandpa when he enlisted in the biafran army ( no wonder they lost) cuz u seem to find a way of putting him in every post.. some sort of remembrance.. grin grin pls beg seun let him give u a page on Nairaland for this remembrance u crave so much undecided

BabyDaddy20:
I love ashawo.
They're the most intelligent set of people on earth.
They're in the same position with your basic girlfriend who gives you sex for 365 days a year but they make money to have sex while your girlfriend have sex without payment.

God bless every ashawo all over the world.

Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by stan241(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
And is it now offencesive if one have to branch there 4 few bottles?

Lols bros you na chairman
Re: Prostitutes On Strike - Punch by Runyibee(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
They should not come back from the strike self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed / Signs To Show You Love Your Partner Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.